Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta

Tumko na bhool payenge...

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Precap for Sunday 26/03/17

Viru: Nahi bhulogi humein?

CK: Nahi Viru hum chah kar bhi tumhe nahi bhool payenge...

So its time for ChaVi to part ways I guess, coz they are talking of remembering and missing each other, do you think Viru will pursue his tilism finding dream and try to forget about Chandrakanta or go after CK and let his feelings take over him?

Shiv Dutt will as usual chicken out and let Viru do the hard work to save her... and of course will try and take credit in the end while chachaji dreads of them having a life together🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's shivdutt's proposal day. I really want viru to witness that moment, want to see a li'l jealousy in his eyes. I know it's not gonna happen though.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: justprati

It's shivdutt's proposal day. I really want viru to witness that moment, want to see a li'l jealousy in his eyes. I know it's not gonna happen though.

Not Viru but chachaji will definitely peek in and have a dream about ShivCha's wedding night😆
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hinz

Not Viru but chachaji will definitely peek in and have a dream about ShivCha's wedding night😆

chacha ji was on the verge of tears. But viru did witnessed the proposal, and made a cute jealous face. Their lovestory is progressing faster than my expectation.