Posted: 7 years ago

Hey guys,

Here we can post the weekly TRP discussions.

Week 2- 0.6

Slight dip but hope it'll bounce back next week* fingers crossed*
I hope the TRP rises, our chandrakanta is wayy better than all the other shows with high Trps
Yep hope it gains the popularity that it deserves...it's way better than most of the shows.
Its happening cuz Viru is not acting a jerk to Chandra and manhandling her. Also, some people only wants to see romance all the time. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Its happening cuz Viru is not acting a jerk to Chandra and manhandling her. Also, some people only wants to see romance all the time.

Hmm that is so truee! All popular shows have the male lead manhandling the female lead. I don't understand why people like such shows 😡? It is becoming a trend now, and people still watch such crap stories especially the younger generation! 

And Our Chandrakants is not getting the views it deserve, I hope it gains audience as it goes by *Fingers Crossed*.

From our side, we can try to increase the forum popularity so other people notice the show. How can we do that, any ideas? I don't follow twitter or instagram but I guess whoever is on it could try to advertise the show there as well. 

Originally posted by naturesk

Hmm that is so truee! All popular shows have the male lead manhandling the female lead. I don't understand why people like such shows 😡? It is becoming a trend now, and people still watch such crap stories especially the younger generation! 

And Our Chandrakants is not getting the views it deserve, I hope it gains audience as it goes by *Fingers Crossed*.

From our side, we can try to increase the forum popularity so other people notice the show. How can we do that, any ideas? I don't follow twitter or instagram but I guess whoever is on it could try to advertise the show there as well. 

Forum opened really late, so not many know that it's up for discussions. Only the die-hard fans are here I guess. But, even if we are few lets do what we can to increase the forum ranking. We can also open up a few fanpages in insta and FB.  Edited by justprati - 7 years ago
Originally posted by justprati

Forum opened really late, so not many know that it's up for discussions. Only the die-hard fans are here I guess. But, even if we are few lets do what we can to increase the forum ranking. We can also open up a few fanpages in insta and FB. 

Yes let us do this 😊. I know the forum opened after a monthhh...but *better late than never*. We just need to improve forum activity, and hopefully its rank will go up too...
And I am pretty sure a majority of the people who will like this show are unaware about it, but life ok is doing good job in bringing out new promos so that will help. 

Any predictions on the TRPs this week?👍🏼
Originally posted by hinz

Any predictions on the TRPs this week?👍🏼

It should definitely be higher than first week!