Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Name - Namita

Age - 36

Country - Canada 

Ranting about 'myself' -  I like who I am. Easy going, friendly, sarcastic/dry sense of humour. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone... 😆

Reason for watching this show - I love the concept. It's quite refreshing.

Other forums -  Swabhimaan, Tu Sooraj Main Sanjh Piyaji, Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, Dil Bole Oberoi

Other shows - Swabhimaan, Tu Sooraj Main Sanjh Piyaji, Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, Dil Bole Oberoi, Piya Albela
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi all, i would like to become a part of this family too. :)
Name: Ayesha

My introduction:  I am a Dental surgeon and a freelance Web Content Writer. I am really passionate about reading and also love to watch shows and movies. 

Reason to watch this show: My very dear friend Brishty suggested this show to me and I always love her recommended novels and shows. So I decided to watch Piya Albela and after just 2,3 episodes, I am seriously hooked! I still have to watch all the initial episodes but Brishty has told me the story so far and I am good to go on. 
Naren's character is amazing. Its not very often that you get to see such intriguing heroes on screen. So I am looking forward to a great shape his character is going to take. Also I love Pooja. 

Other forums: Thapki pyar ki

Other shows:  Currently Thapki pyar ki and Piya Albela, Older shows that i very recently watched for the 1st time include Iss pyar ko kia naam doon?, Rangrasiya, Ishq ka rang safed, Laagi tujhse lagan, Sasural genda phool, Bairi Piya, Itna kero na mujhe pyar, Pratigya... 

Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, i m new here from India

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)Luna
A few lines about yourself : I am a class 12  pass out student and love watching Tv shows, both Indian and foreign
Reason for watching this show : I like Pooja and Naren
What other forums you have been visiting : Naagin 2, Savitri Devi, CID, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil,  Dil Bole oberoi
What other shows you have been watching :
Naagin 2, CID , DBO , beyhad , shani, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai, taarak mehta ka ulta chasma and lots of others
Zee TV Dev Team

Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago
Trisha789 thumbnail
Hi guys my name is trisha, i am a school student. I am from india. I am watching this show for akshay mhatre and sheen das. I love their pairing. The previous show which i was watching was thapki pyar ki. Right now i am watching only piya albela. I have not visited other forums accept this one. Guys i hope you will accept me as your friend. Thank you😊😊😊Edited by Trisha789 - 6 years ago
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Name : Jyoti / Kuku
A few lines about yourself : I'm a medical student.. love Painting, Photography, Gardening, Travelling, Music & Lots of yummy food
Reason for watching this show : Show's concept
What other forums you have been visiting : Currently- Rangrasiya Forum, Bollywood forum
What other shows you have been watching : For nothing