•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
So, is ChaVi the ship name for Chandrakanta-Virendra? I have seen some articles already using #ChaVi (I like it  ðŸ˜Š).
What about Chandrakanta-Shivdutt? Let us give them a ship name too lol..Any suggestions? The only names I can come up with are ChandShi or ShivAnta

For Shivdutt-Virendra, I would say 'ShiRen', they both seem to have become really good friends and are pretty funny off screen.

Yes ChaVi is pretty much whats decided already...its sweet and fits them really well and has a nice ring to it. GauTika for their offscreen name :)

For Shivdutt and Chandrakanta, I think I suggest ShinTa, coz they are a cause of chinta🤣

For Shivdutt and Virendra,  I think we can make something with their real names GauKit ?😆
Plz make a name for baap-beti jodi of Kroor-Chandra too as that uncle also loves Chandra🤣. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

Yes ChaVi is pretty much whats decided already...its sweet and fits them really well and has a nice ring to it. GauTika for their offscreen name :)

For Shivdutt and Chandrakanta, I think I suggest ShinTa, coz they are a cause of chinta🤣

For Shivdutt and Virendra,  I think we can make something with their real names GauKit ?😆

ShinTa is EPIC ðŸ¤£

GauKit...it sounds like kitkat hahah cuteee n sweet LOL
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Plz make a name for baap-beti jodi of Kroor-Chandra too as that uncle also loves Chandra🤣.

Chakroo is good for them, poor chachaji trying to marry beti ki age ki ladki.🤣
Originally posted by hinz

Chakroo is good for them, poor chachaji trying to marry beti ki age ki ladki.🤣

Lolz Chakroo is a good match for them haha. I wonder how Chandra will react when she comes to know that kroor wants to marry her too ðŸ¤£
Hmm chavi is good  but it sound like key/chabi. For chandra and viru i came up with some other ship names as well like chanvi, chandravi, chandravir, chandiru, viranta, viruchan(a bit of japanese touch). 

Harshika for chandrika and harsh.
I really like shivanta, a cute combination for chandra and shiv, but there's no need to make them sound cute, right? Better name them shinta
Shiru for viru and shiv
Chakroor for chandra and kroorsingh is epic
Tepla for Tej and chapla, his name is short and her name is weird so can't think of better option ( i feel that girl was quite smitten by tej in the first meeting itself, so decided to give them a couple name.)
Offscreen names
Gautika /kritav for gaurav and kritika
Gaukit/ Anrav for gaurav and ankit
I like kritav and anrav better.
Edited by justprati - 7 years ago
Originally posted by justprati

Hmm chavi is good but it sound like key/chabi. For chandra and viru i came up with some other ship names as well like chanvi, chandravi, chandravir, chandiru, viranta, viruchan(a bit of japanese touch).

Harshika for chandrika and harsh.
I really like shivanta, a cute combination for chandra and shiv, but there's no need to make them sound cute, right? Better name them shinta
Shiru for viru and shiv
Chakroor for chandra and kroorsingh is epic
Tepla for Tej and chapla, his name is short and her name is weird so can't think of better option ( i feel that girl was quite smitten by tej in the first meeting itself, so decided to give them a couple name.)
Offscreen names
Gautika /kritav for gaurav and kritika
Gaukit/ Anrav for gaurav and ankit
I like kritav and anrav better.

Hey I like VirAnta too 😊
And you are right Chapla was smitten by Tej, i can already see love story brewing there lol