Arya SS :Bed of Thorns Last Part 8: Pg 8 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Maya burning the gifts & telling Jhanvi about not looking at the past was great. Nice to see Pihu dedicated with her work. Ayaan-Pihu nok jhok was hilarious. Arjun telling Saanjh that he could not understand Maya properly seems that he has realized his mistake. Maya's appointment is fixed with the international clients but sad that the clothes for the fashion show got stolen. I guess it is Kabir's work as he laughed evilly.
nicee update
pleaseee continue sooon
waiting to read more...
Nyc story...
Maya did right separating from Arjun!!
Arjun lied and did cheat on her when he said to sanjh that he feels suffocated with Maya...
But no Arya scenes yet accept for their separation...
Plz show Arya face off...!!!
Can't wait for their meet again after 3yrs...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Reeeaaallly nice fan-fic 😆😉...i like how uve kept it somewhat similar to the show
pls do update it n try n finish ur fanfic bfr the show ends...i want to know the ending of ur story xD
Part 6

Maya and Pihu gets busy in arranging the clothes for the show. Suddenly Maya remembers something and goes to meet somebody 

Maya : hello I want to meet Mr Chaudry's son, right now 

Secretary : I am sorry but he does meet not anybody 

Maya : tell him, Maya Mehrothra wants to meet him 

Secretary : Excuse me Sir, a girl named Maya wants to meet you 

The guy signals as yes to meet Maya 

Secretary : You can come to meet him right now if you want 

While she goes upstairs to meet the person and it turns out to be Kabir Chaudry (Saanjh's fianc) 

Kabir : Welcome to my kingdom, Maya Mehrothra (opens his arm while she walks inside the room) 

She keeps looking at him with too many questions. 

Kabir : I knew you would come on your knees to me (sits royally on chair), what can I do for you 

"Kabir, Kabir, you are still same overconfident, if you think I would beg on your knees then I am sorry, that dream will never come true " says crossing her hands with attitude 

Kabir : really? let me guess, you came here to deal with me 

Maya : I am a businesswoman, I don't like to get my hands dirty, but I very well know whose nature is only cheating Maya says in resentment 

Kabir stands up in anger holding her tightly 

"That humiliation still hurts my heart, why did you do that to me Maya, Kabir asks emotionally 

Maya kicks  him with her leg harder and does not answer his question 

Kabir : now I will show you what insult means, you have made fun of my love, emotions and did not even care of my friendship, everyday you will die thousand deaths and curse your fate 

Maya : fine, you want to destroy me, go ahead, but I also challenge you that today I will not bow down in front of anybody, today this whole world will see the winner Maya Mehrothra ( leave the place) 

Fashion Show 

The director of the show tells Pihu to hurry up and get models ready. The media surrounds her with questions about the stolen costumes. 

Media : ma'am this is the first time happening in the show, what do want to say about this 

Pihu : no questions right now

Media : why not ma'am, you and Fashion and City owner Maya Mehrothra are so irresponsible, this show was covered by whole Paris league 

"The show is not over yet a full confidence and determined voice echoes in the venue by none other than Maya 

Maya : Ms reporter, if I am not wrong then you are here to cover the fashion show. nobody has right to blame my team and partner's team, we have worked together day and night, not to accept defeat, I advice you to wait till one hour, Pihu lets go and get ready 

Pihu : ma'am we have only an hour to bring the clothes

"Who am I Maya does not show any tensions

Pihu : Maya Mehrothra 

"Correct, and I don't know the meaning of loss, listen to me carefully, I had talk with an import export company, they are ready to lend the clothes for models, you all just have to present them with the taste we wanted earlier, did you get my point Maya gives confidence to everybody 

Pihu : yes ma'am, we will make this show hit above the expectation 

Maya : good, get back to work, come on hurry up 

Pihu ; we are all ready, show is about to begin soon, can you check the  designs 

Maya : wonderful, Pihu 

Arjun is chosen for photography in she fashion show. He and Maya have hits and miss during the show. The audience is impressed with the costumes and execution of the show. It becomes hit worldwide and both companies receives the contract for next 5 years. While leaving from the parking lot Maya's feet get hurt with thorn when Arjun without knowing its Maya goes to help. He removes the thorn and looks up only to be freezed with the girl standing in front of him. He gets up and looks in Maya's eyes that still have love hidden for him 

"Congratulations Maya Arjun stops her when she is about leave without talking with him 

Maya : thanks (looks on the other side) 

"Won't you even look at me Arjun whispers softly 

Maya : I don't like to talk with strangers, good night (leaves in car) 

Arjun feels shattered seeing Maya's ignorance towards him even after years. While driving it starts raining when both of them remembers their last rain moment 

Flashback 

Maya and Arjun are going home in the heavy rain but he stops the car in the middle of the road 

Maya : what happened? why did you stop the car 

"Oh god, why did you made this girl so unromantic, no worries, I will correct your mistake Arjun gets naughty

Maya : what are you talking to yourself?

"I am trying to rectify god's mistake teases her 

Maya : just shut up and let's go we are already late 

"You won't agree like this Arjun comes out of car and drags her out too

Maya : what are you doing 

"You have married Arjun sharma, at least honor that makes fun of her

Maya : shut up with your irritating talks, and let's go, I don't like rain 

Arjun without thinking lifts her up and tells to feel the moment. Both of them enjoys the rain passionately and dancing with kids. 

Maya ; this was my best day ever Arjun, thank you for this day

"This is what I want, that precious smile should not leave from my Maya's faceArjun kisses her forehead

Maya ; you don't know I never 

Arjun : Listen, Maya now you have to forget everything and live for yourself okay

Flashback ends 

Kabir sends the bouquet in her house to congratulate for the event 

" I love challenges, Ms Mehrothra, you made your move by escaping this, be ready to face my next war Maya crushes the note 

Jhanvi : what happened baby? who sent this flowers and all this

"Mom, he is back Maya gets irritated with her past coming in front of her 

Jhanvi : who are you talking about 

"Kabir Chaudry, mom I know what happened was wrong but he does not understand me Maya gets emotional 

Jhanvi : tell him the truth before things go out of hands

Maya : how should I, he will never believe me mom, I wish that day would have never came in our life 

"Everything will be fine Jhanvi consoles her 

Sharma house

Ayaan celebrates the success of Arjun and Pihu for getting contract. 

Saanjh : wow, you guys are awesome

Kabir : I am proud of you Arjun, good work, and Pihu the clients are leaving tomorrow morning, you guys can take break

Saanjh ; oh please spare both of them right now okay, I am hungry 

Arjun : dusky, you are changed so much, how much do you say nowadays, you will gain weight on your marriage 

Vandana : shut up Arjun, don't tease her at least now 

At night Arjun recalls his meeting with Maya and gets disturbed. 

Vandana : Arjun what happened?

"Nothing mom, I just cannot sleep Arjun turns on other side

Vandana : you cannot steal your eyes from me, I am your mother tell me

Arjun : I met Maya today 

Vandana : And? what did she say

"She just behaved like I am stranger to her, let alone husband but did not even looked me as a friend Arjun burst in tears

Vandana : look I don't know why your marriage broke but one truth is if she is responsible then you are too at fault for that 

Arjun: mom

"You heard it right, I am a woman before mother, I know I behaved wrong with her but somewhere I always felt that she is like that only because of her family, you are good as son, brother, friend but you need to understand how to balance relationship Vandana indirectly tells about his love and friendship equation

Arjun : you know that I always saw dusky only as friend and nothing more than that 

Vandana : we know but not Maya, do you remember that day when she came in the house, you expected me to give Maya all love and happiness, I could not give her that and I was wrong about that, nobody taught her importance of relationship

Arjun : I know mom, I was at fault for overlooking her emotions but I also know she will not forgive me for all this

Vandana : if you want to save your marriage then you will have to walk on hot charcoal, rest you are smart enough, good night 

Next day Vandana and Suman fixes date of Ayaan and Pihu's engagement. Pihu decides to call Maya for the ceremony. 

Ayaan : who?

"Maya Mehrothra, the one who got contract yesterday, she saved my image in front of everybody Pihu defends her 

Ayaan : no way you are calling alright 

Pihu : but why, whats the reason, you are not even telling me 

Ayaan : don't you understand one simple thing, that woman should not come (shouts at her in front of family) 

Saanjh : Ayaan, is this the way to talk with your would be wife, where are your manners, apologize to her right now 

Pihu : let it be sis, I might have high hopes from him, I don't want anybody's sympathy (leaves angrily) 

Vandana : Ayaan, is this what I taught, till today even your brother has never raised voice on anybody 

Ayaan : mom, but didn't you see she was telling to invite Maya 

Vandana : so what, she has been a part of our family, and don't forget she saved your fianc's image yesterday 

Ayaan : but mom 

Vandana : no more discussion on this, if Pihu wants to invite her then let her 

Arjun : she will not come mom 

Saanjh : Arjun but 

Arjun : I know her very well, she will not be part of our happiness 

Saanjh : she will come, my heart says your love will come back to you very soon 

"But I will not that happen Saanjh Kabir smirks in his mind 

Later Ayaan apologizes to Pihu and tells everything about Arjun and Maya.

Pihu : Ayaan, I don't believe you are so insensitive, she is daughter in law of this family and you are telling me not invite her

Ayaan : that relation is over 

Pihu : its so easy for you all to break relation, just because she misunderstood the situation, nobody bothered to tell her the truth really 

Ayaan : i agree with you all but do you really think she will forget everything and come back to us 

Pihu : she will have to, I will not stay quiet till I reunite this family, I need your support 

Ayaan : I am always with you 

Pihu and Ayaan goes to invite Maya for her engagement. 

Maya : oh congratulations, when is it 

Pihu : tomorrow evening, by inviting you I want to thank you for everything 

Maya : thats really okay 

Pihu : wait, I will introduce you to my fianc 

Maya ; sure 

Ayaan enters in the house with much displeasure. She gets furious seeing him and all memories flashes in her mind

Pihu : this is my fianc Ayaan Sharma , you will be part of my happiness ma'am 

"Look Pihu, I think our relation was only limit to professional, my belief does not let be personal to any employee, so it will be better if you don't try to involve in your life Maya turns to the other side 

Pihu : if thats the case why are you not facing me, you cannot fool me with your talks ma'am 

Maya : your speech cannot change my decision, the family you are going is only stranger for me, you better leave before I get weak again 

"Bhabhi, will you not come for your brother soft voice echoes in the room 

Maya ; what relation are you talking about, the one your brother finished 

"Fine, you don't want to come for bhai but I need my friend like Bhabhi in my life's biggest happiness Ayaan goes on her feet 

Maya : please Ayaan, don't make me more weak, I have handled myself with too much courage 

"Your relation with bhai broke but what our the bond we both shared, the promise you gave me, that just broke only because my brother left you Ayaan pleads on her

"My family will always be incomplete without you even after I marry Pihu too joins Ayaan on knees 

Maya breaks into big tears seeing both of their efforts 

"You both please try to understand my situation she sits down on floor 

Ayaan : it is said a brother in law and bhabhi relation is like brother sister, will you not bless your brother (holds her hand) 

"You know what, both of you are very much stubborn, okay this sister will fulfill all duties   but please don't tell Arjun, I want to surprise him Maya requests them 

Ayaan : anything for my bhabhi 

Maya : you both stay here, I will be right back (goes inside) 

Jhanvi : look Ayaan, you have pacified your bhabhi but please remember the wounds are still fresh, just make sure her eyes does not flow anymore tears

Ayaan : don't worry aunty, I have come to take my bhabhi back and will take her with all the respect, thats my promise

Jhanvi : I trust you 

"Both of you come sit Maya brings tray of prayer with sweet 

Ayaan : what are you doing

Maya : you are so useless, don't you know first card should always be put in god's house (puts the engagement care in temple), now this sweet is for your both life 

Pihu : thank you bhabhi, I think we should both leave, I have buy  dress

Maya : but you both remember my promise 

Ayaan : of course we do my beauty queen (flirts with Maya) 

" Have some shame, you are getting married Maya hits on him 

Precap : Maya misunderstands again Saanjh and Arjun. Jhanvi clears the doubt Kabir had against May from years. 

Finally ArYa conversation!!
Want more of ArYa...
Kabir is planning something against Maya...
Hope she tackles him too...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Kabir is very cheap & is planning against Maya. He has sent flowers at her place. Loved Maayaan bonding in this FF unlike that stupid show. In the precap, Maya misunderstands Arjun & Saanjh but glad that Jhanvi will sort out things for her.
Such a great ff. please do continue soon!
Part 7 

"I am so happy that Maya ma'am is coming but I hope everything goes fine, I mean family is not happy with her Pihu starts to get worried

"Now that you have picked up risk, be ready to take that with you Ayaan teases her but assures too in uniting her brother and sister in law again

Pihu : Can we do our shopping right now 

Later Ayaan tells Maya how much Arjun has suffered in last three years. 

Ayaan : bhabhi, I don't know what musinerdstanding you had both, but I too like others held you guilty for breaking my family, and my brother's life too 

Maya : its okay Ayaan, I am at fault too but what you are saying is true then I promise I will make things correct 

Ayaan : trust me bhabhi, my bhai has loved only one girl and that is you 

Maya ; I will definitely come to be part of your happiness 

Ayaan : thank you bhabhi, I will leave now, see you tomorrow 

Maya goes for some shopping and buys clothes of Arjun's favorite color 

Flashback scene 

Arjun and Maya in the shopping mall argue for a dress to wear in party. 

Maya : I am Maya Arjun sharma, what I wear is always fashionable, and as far as I remember my dear husband, you should know about fashion too 

Arjun : damn you girls, nobody can win against you 

Maya : get that straight, I am buying this dress only

Arjun : fine, don't take my choice 

Flashback ends

Maya buys the dress Arjun chose for her earlier in the store. 

"Jus little but bit more wait, Arjun then your Maya will come back to you talks with his picture but suddenly remembers about Kabir too 

Sharma house

Everybody gets busy in preparing for the engagement of Ayaan Sufi. 

Saanjh ; uncle, hurry up we only have few more hours, put this flowers at the entrance, aunty where are your lazy sons

Vandana : look na Saanjh both of them are sleeping right

Saanjh : what the hell? I will show both (goes inside taking the bucket of water) 

She throws cold water on both of them 

Ayaan : what are you doing? dusky 

"Both of you are duffers and idiot, is this time to sleep, and outside aunty is doing all work she shouts at both of them

Arjun : dusky why are you screaming in early morning 

Saanjh ; early morning? look at time, if you don't get ready in next 15 minutes then you both will sleep on terrace tonight 

Ayaan : you cannot do this 

Saanjh : shut up, you are getting engaged today, not get ready and go to hall 

Maya gets ready at her house and looks herself at mirror. 

Jhanvi : Maya, baby you are looking so beautiful today, nobody should cast evil eye on my daughter (applies kohl) 

Maya ; mom, why don't you come with me, I will be alone 

Jhanvi : you are not alone, your family is with you, today is your day, go and clear all the bridge between you and Arjun 

Maya : take care mom, I will be back early as I can

Jhanvi : give my blessings to both of them, and here is the gift from me 

Maya : bye mom

Later in the evening everybody joins for the ceremony. Saanjh helps Pihu deck up and brings downstairs. 

Ayaan : do you have intention to kill me today and others 

Pihu : shut up and what happened to your bhabhi, why didn't she came yet

Ayaan : please relax, she will be here soon 

In a while Arjun feels Maya's presence coming inside when the ceremony is starting with ring exchange. She walks inside like cool breeze leaving everybody stunned with her beauty. Arjun and others are shocked to see her after years.  Flashes start to rewind in Arjun's mind recalling about the dress. She passes from him and congratulates the couple. 

Ayaan : thanks for coming (whispers her) 

She meets other too but is bit startled meeting with Saanjh. 

"How are you shakes hands with her

Saanjh : I am fine, thank you for coming, you don't know how happy Ayaan will be and congratulations for your contract 

Kabir is left speechless with Maya's presence in the party. She sees him too with Saanjh but is confused. 

Kabir : hi sweetheart 

"What are you doing here Maya rages at him angrily 

Kabir : what am I doing here is not concern, why I am here is more important 

Maya : I am really not interested in your nonsense, get out of my way 

Kabir : I am sorry Maya baby, but the reason you came here will not be full filed and I will make sure of that 

Arjun tries to talk with Maya but is distracted by something. 

Pihu ; hey Ayaan, don't you think its quite  to for both of them to talk 

Ayaan : you are right, I have an idea (whispers them) 

Kabir (in his mind) : thank you so much Pihu but sorry I will have to foil this plan of yours 

Pihu and Ayaan goes to Arjun and tells him to go to room upstairs and wait for Maya to come. 

Pihu : Ayaan, why don't you tell Maya  

"Okay, fine leaves when Saanjh comes to Kabir 

Saanjh : what happened? are you looking for something 

Kabir : I left my phone in that room upstairs in the corner, I will go get it

Saanjh : you wait here, I will bring your phone okay

Kabir : thats so sweet of you, Maya baby get ready for action 

Saanjh goes upstairs where Arjun is waiting for Maya. As soon as she enter the room lights turn off and Saanjh is about to shout but Arjun puts hand on her mouth. 

"Don't be scared I am Arjun covers mouth without knowing who is the girl 

Maya too comes inside hearing his voice. 

"I know I should have not called you like this but at least listen to me goes near the window and talks 

Maya stands near the pillar and gets happy hearing him

Arjun : you don't know how much I missed you in this three years, it felt like my life had no colors left, before I brought colors in your life but that left my hand when I needed you the most 

Maya gets in tears hearing his words unaware Saanjh is also standing inside. Arjun : if you are still here today, then forward your hand (leans his hand and turn around to see the shadow still standing there)

He goes to hug the girl but Saanjh does does not reciprocate. Kabir turns on the light when Ayaan and Pihu goes upstairs in the room. Saanjh is about to trip but Arjun holds her when he see Maya in the mirror and leaves Dusky. She moves steps back leaning on the wall. 

Arjun : Maya, you are getting all wrong

" Maya, please hold on  Saanjh tires to run but she runs away from the venue 

Ayaan : bhabhi, listen to me (goes behind but Maya leaves) 

Pihu : Ayaan, now what will happen 

"You don't worry I will handle Maya bhabhi Ayaan assures her 

Vandana : Saanjh, Arjun what is all this

"Aunty, you are asking this? Saanjh is curious on the questions 

Suman : we know what happened was coincidence but who will make that girl understand, Pihu told me how she came with so many hopes 

Saanjh : I will go and talk with her 

Ayaan : you will not go anywhere, she will hear me 

Arjun : nobody will go anywhere, this time Maya will have to hear me, Ayaan you will not go anything, I will fix this mess now 

Maya comes back home cryingly and locks herself in the room. 

Jhanvi : Maya, what happened are you okay baby (knocks on the door) 

She gets worried hearing Maya's loud weeps and breaking things in anger. The telephone rings at landline number which Jhanvi picks up. She is about to say something but voice on other side talks first on phone. 

"How was my gift, Maya baby Kabir plays darts while talking 

Jhanvi gets confused 

Kabir : I am sure this was the shocking thing for you, it was Ayaan's engagement but consider this as return gift from my side, I owed you from years (hangs up) 

Jhanvi recalls about Maya discussing about Kabir's return in her life. 

"No Maya, this time I will not let another Ashwin destroy your happiness Jhanvi fills the revolver with the bullets recalling Maya's promise to not tell Kabir truth 

Jhanvi : take care of Maya (Tells servant) 

She goes at Kabir's house to confront him but he refuses to meet her

Jhanvi : I won't go till you meet me today, do whatever you want 

Kabir : fine let her come inside 

Jhanvi goes inside furiously and asks Kabir the reason of ruining her daughter's happiness. 

Kabir : I don't think I have to tell you the reason what your daughter did to me years ago, she only knows how to play with emotions 

Jhanvi : thats not true, just like you loved her, Maya had loved you a lot

"She is lying again, I know the truth Kabir turns on other side 

Jhanvi : is that all you trust your love 

Kabir ; I trusted her over whole world, my heart was not ready to accept that my Maya, my friend could ever do this to me 

Jhanvi : my Maya has been wronged by everybody, all she wanted is some love, I know you have always loved her but your hatred got carried away with situation 

Kabir : what are you trying to say 

Jhanvi looks on 

Precap : Kabir sits outside Maya's room and making her understand 

Awsum update!!
Hope this tym there won't b any misunderstandings...
And ArYa will unite...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm