Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bringing this back 😆
the topic looks quite interesting...plus I have believe in the actresses, they wouldn't sign anything that did not have the possibility of being a strong show..

_Tabs_ thumbnail
http://reviewit.pk/sania-saeed-and-atiqa-odho-will-share-the-screen-for-tv-drama-on-alzheimers/

And now, Atiqa Odho and Sania Saeed are all set to come together in a drama based on Alzheimer's.

The TV serial is titled Piyari Bitto and has been written by Saji Gul .

Saji Gul told images that it:

"touches upon the topic of Alzheimer's."

"It's about adoption and the relations we take for granted, Sania Shamshad is playing Bitto, Atiqa's daughter who is adopted by her phupoo Sania Saeed."

"Atiqa will appear in a very different role... a very dark one. A narcissistic mother."

"Piyari Bitto is a very interesting project as my role in it has a lot of range and variation. There are three distinct looks for my role and the switchovers shall hopefully be very interesting for my fans," said Atiqa Odho.

She is very excited to work with her old time friends:

"I'm excited about the project as it's a strong family drama with a stellar cast. Two of my old time friends, Sania Saeed and Farah Shah are coming on-screen with me after many years and this is all very exciting for us and hopefully for our audiences as well. Time shall tell how Piyari Bitto is received by the audiences."

The drama also features Fawad Khan (from Jeevan Hathi), Farah Shah and Rashid Farooqui. It is produced by Musharraf Jaffery.

The drama will be airing in May.

MochaQueen thumbnail
i think atiqa will be the one suffering from alzheimers therefore sania adopts her daughter
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Sania Shamshad is playing Bitto, Atiqa's daughter who is adopted by her phupoo Sania Saeed."

^^Hinna--probably ...and that's why she lets her daughter get adopted...or vice versa...

after adoption, Sania Saeed has Alzheimer's and so daughter goes to live with Atiqa again 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Well this is Fawad Khan :

He was the protoganist in Jeevan Hathi movie. will he be the lead actor in this serial?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Features...so maybe a side character or male lead for Sania Shamshad who is playing Bitto, But I wouldn't say Male lead of the show  ( i think) cause the drama revolves around the two older women
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Features...so maybe a side character or male lead for Sania Shamshad who is playing Bitto, But I wouldn't say Male lead of the show  ( i think) cause the drama revolves around the two older women

You're right . it is a female centric show..where the male lead has nothing much to do. Have you watched the Indian movie : Dil Aashna Hai? It was a SRK movie, where he has nothing to do, coz it was about the adopted daughter (Divya Baharti )who searches for her real mother among three women: Amrita Singh, Dimple Kapadia and Sanjeeta (maybe).
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
really? Nope Never heard of it
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Tabs_

really? Nope Never heard of it

That was SRK's second movie I think. it was directed by Hima Malini. it was a flop. but the story was engaging.😊