All About Winter Book Cover Contest - Results!

Posted: 7 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/FGMqWiv.gif
https://i.imgur.com/o4nb8dE.gif

We're back pretty quick, aren't we? ðŸ˜†

A big thanks to each and everyone who sent in their entries and made this contest a success.

All of you are winners in your own right.

Congratulations to the ones who won (you're amazing!), and those who did not (you're fabulous anyway!), there's always the next time! ðŸ˜ƒ

No more chit-chat, let's move to the winners...

The Runner Up is

FAB.sarun

Here's a little something for you to flaunt!

And the winners are,

bazingaa..

and 

.Avengers.

Here's the winners siggy for you both to flaunt.

Special Note to .Avengers. and bazinga..: You both are going to get more than the winners siggy. And the best part is you can choose your prize.

(1) A PSD coloring of your choice shall be made. (You can either provide a cap or mention the details.)

or

(2) A texture pack of the theme you choose.

Let me know what you want. 

Congratulations once again ðŸ¤—

Stay tuned for more contests.

Until the next time,
Ciao,

https://i.imgur.com/FGMqWiv.gif

Edited by Starwalker. - 7 years ago
Results are up! One point was deduced from entry 25 for not including the authors name and that's how we ended up with two entries for the first place.
Special shout out to Ri and Myra, you both killed it <3

Also, we wanted to give away a dozen prizes because we had so many fantastic, drool-worthy entries. 
Edited by Starwalker. - 7 years ago
Ooh I won ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜› congrats to my saathi Bazinga, your entries were very cute. Congrats to fab.sarun as well, like always your entries were gorgeous 

A hearty thanks to everyone who voted for me and Bazinga, and special mention to entries #1,20 and 35- first two were so amazing minimalistic concept and last one had very raw, heartbreaking theme. Loved them. 

Now coming to business😛 can we request different things- like me a PSD pack and Bazinga texture or vice versa or do we have to chose same things? And what about special gifts from desto and pro personally😆 desto rocks in icons and pro whatever she touches is gold.

Once again thank you all who voted, thanks to awesome duo who came up with his brilliant concept and organized everything. You should do contests like this more often.😳
Originally posted by .Avengers.

Now coming to business😛 can we request different things- like me a PSD pack and Bazinga texture or vice versa or do we have to chose same things?

You both get one pick each. You can request different things or the same. It's totally upto you!

And what about special gifts from desto and pro personally😆 desto rocks in icons and pro whatever she touches is gold.

Ask Pro, I did the winners siggy ðŸ˜†

Once again thank you all who voted, thanks to awesome duo who came up with his brilliant concept and organized everything. You should do contests like this more often.😳

*Clears throat.* Thank you. And erm there might be something coming up but I'm waiting on something ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Starwalker.

what what what! Spill I can't handle surprise!
Originally posted by .Avengers.

Congrats girls! Special shout out to Myraa and Riya! <3
Congratulations Riyadi, @bazingaa.. and Saminadi!
All the entries entries were so beautiful!

P.S. I don't know anything about prizes, ask Desto. ðŸ˜†
Congrats Avengers and Myra 😳
Posted: 6 years ago
Too bad we can't get this sticky.