Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Keep coming guys!!!U guys are awesome!!! 🤣 👏 👏
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ Loveispure:

I am going to post the 2nd part to the interview as a separate topic on the main forum. I hope you don't mind. You really inspired me your post was brilliant. I will still leave part two on this thread, or if you want me to, I can edit it out. Let me know.

Thanks

Mandy

Thanks  mandy  for appreciation. I credit  my frustration  with weirdlana for writing  this is. 
You write  much much  better  than me. Thanks for writing  another  part. 😳
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks to all guys got lovely  response 🤗
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 Too good hope gul read this and stop her FakeDrama or Characters
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This is brilliant. More entertaining than either of Gully's shows right now! 

Let me add my two cents! 😉

Interviewer: So Ma'am have you locked in the male actor who will play your main lead Svetlana's love interest? Are you searching among well known actors?

Gul: Why should I search when I already have the actor playing the male lead of my parent show?

Interviewer: But Ma'am how can you use him? He already has a female lead? How can Shivaay be Svetlana's male lead?

Gul: Why not? I can do anything I want. I am the producer. But in this case, I am talking of the "Fake" Shivaay. HE will be Svetlana's love interest. They together are plotting for revenge from Oberois! (I heard a spoiler like this, don't even know if it's true). 😕

Interviewer: So fake Shivaay and Svetlana are a couple?

Gul: Yes why not. We paired her with one of the male leads already. We know "SvetKara" as they are called by fans were popular among certain groups. That is why we got them engaged? Logic! (Taps the side of her forehead like Rudy does). So we are thinking to capitalize on this success and pair Svetlana with another male lead of this show. So now it will be "ShivLana". We are hoping they will be as big a hit as SvetKara was! 

Interviewer: But Ma'am, if you give so much footage to ShivLana, what about ShiVika? 

Gul: Shivaay is kidnapped right now, so there is no ShiviKa. Presently it is all about ShivLana in IB and SvetKara and mostly Svetlana and her Raaz in DBO. Actually, there are 3 Svetlana's. So of course it's only logical that she will take up a lot of screen space.

Interviewer: (Says under her breath) There is nothing logical about any of this?

Gul: Kya Boli? 

Interviewer: Kuch Nahi Ma'am. So can you tell the fans of the REAL couples of this show when they can expect to see them and their love stories?

Gul: Real ka kya Matlab hai? Is Svetlana Fake? Is ShivLana fake? Is SvetKara fake? Don't you know Svetlana is the USP of this show? (Gul gets angry)

Interviewer: Clearly I have hit a nerve here. Thanks Ma'am, aap ko aapki theen Svetlana aur uski anginath prem kahaniya Mubarak! Thank you!

Gul: (At this Gul gets up kicking her chair behind her) I sense "sarcasm" in your tone? You won't be laughing when Svetlana gets us TRP of 5 for both shows, and we beat Naagin. Even Snakes have nothing in front of my secret weapon. You can't even guess what she is? No one can! People will keep watching just to know what she is! You don't know her power. Vamps rule Baby, or haven't you heard? (At this point, people from the production crew intervene and have to remove Gul from the place as she was losing it). 🤣

Hope you guys liked it! 😆

🤣 🤣 absolutely.. how producer can waists so much talent..  🤣 i mean three Swetlana..  🤣 no need of new cast 🤣
Original shivaay will be like.. Main Kidnap hi acha hoon..plz muja yahin rakhna 🤣 🤣
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my gawd...this is hilarious...rofl🤣🤣exactly viewers thought...even i used think tht she gets inspired by cartoons..especially tom and jerry..😆.no matter how much trouble tom gets into...like his tail or face being cut off...yah teeth gets broken down he still  change to normal tom cat🤣likewise shwets can tear off her face and stick it back🤣the post is bang on😆 Edited by nehaarshi09 - 7 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha... this is good. This explains the current situation in DBO.
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣

Somebody please forward this piece of awesomeness to the DBO team. 🤣
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Funny and apt! Such an IV even happen, you never know 🤣
Swetlana is the only focus along with taking inspiration from our childhood and making it turn into some pretty weird stuff 🥱 TRUE. They forgot RumYa 😭 And Om and Gauri are gonna be stuck with Chulbul and Bulbul Pandey kya?! 🥱
Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
hahahah

bang on gul ki to oh my mata kardi🤣