CID

CID Old Episodes Shared

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well. I used to be a regular at this forum (and on I-F), before I became too busy with life in general. Anyhow, I really enjoyed, and still do, watching the old CID episodes. Unfortunately, I think Setindia did some nonsense where they hired a law firm to delete all the episodes that were present on Youtube. Does anyone have a collection on, say, Dropbox or something, that could be uploaded and shared? (I have a handful of these episodes). I remember a user named Bento used to upload these videos? Is Bento still around? Can he possibly reupload them?

EDIT: Google drive links to the recently uploaded old episodes (courtesy of Bento and Kartik aka cid_avidfan)

NOTE: All episodes have been uploaded to Google Drive and a Video Archive has been made. Please check that thread for all video links.

Edited by Athene - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Debayon...

A user named Ajay Singhal had uploaded all the old epies on YT. But Set India made the id banned. 🥱
I couldn't even download 30% of the epies 
You can find few old epies on tune.pk. 

Btw, Bento still uploads videos😊
Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah Rifi... 
No one can upload a video in YouTube... 
Even my VM got copyright takedown and I couldn't access YouTube in my browser (but it works in mobile app version)
Never make a mistake of uploading CID videos in YouTube :/
Tashu_CID thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have all the episodes of Vivek, Vineet, Rajat, Kavin n Dushyant. But I dont know where to upload them. 
There used to be old epis in set india's official youtube channel but i dont know if they are still there or not.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashu_CID

I have all the episodes of Vivek, Vineet, Rajat, Kavin n Dushyant. But I dont know where to upload them. 

There used to be old epis in set india's official youtube channel but i dont know if they are still there or not.

Upload in Google drive😳
Tashu_CID thumbnail
Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Upload in Google drive😳

Okie...I will try to do that this weekend...Althouh there are about 1600+ episodes on youtube...if you just search CID, there is a channel with the episodes...
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashu_CID

Okie...I will try to do that this weekend...Althouh there are about 1600+ episodes on youtube...if you just search CID, there is a channel with the episodes...

I have many episodes from Vivek times till now..
I want the old episodes. I'll inform you which i want. :) 
So instead of uploading all, u can simply upload that.
For now i want "CID DHOOM: Aag ka paani (Episode: 718)" 
If u have this, plz upload. Sony has removed it from YT -_-
Tashu_CID thumbnail
Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

I have many episodes from Vivek times till now..
I want the old episodes. I'll inform you which i want. :) 
So instead of uploading all, u can simply upload that.
For now i want "CID DHOOM: Aag ka paani (Episode: 718)" 
If u have this, plz upload. Sony has removed it from YT -_-

Hi I just checked un my collection n no I dont have ep 718. I think it was not on YT when I downloaded the epis because I have 717 n 719.
I only downloaded the episodes last year and my collection has epis from 434 to 1022 n from 1059 to 1161. Althoughfew epis from them are missing because they were not on YT. Ialso have chakrvyuh n karo ya maro series.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.