Teri meri Kahani: KriYam SS* UPDATED CH7, pg12 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by .Metaphor.

So finally pooja's as came.. I was so excited 4 dis!!
Bt u know wht.. I wanted 2 ask u 2 write something different from the serial.. Something refreshing rather than marriage n family drama... Bt yeah, I'll wa8 4 dat. 

N did drama.. Is actually different.. Not as the way I wanted bt its refreshing. N I jsssttt luvd it. I luv the luka-chupi wala pyaar.. Specially their silent talk was jsttt amazing..

Many questions came 2 mind. Bt I know I'll know that in the next chapters.. Bt 1 q I really want 2 ask, dadi really has no prob in yuvan's working under sayyam inspire of their own business.. Sounds interesting πŸ˜†

The story seems so beautiful. Can't w8.. Plz update soonish.  N u knw na wht i Want.. Romance romance n romance β˜ΊοΈ.

Thank you so much! 
I know you wanted college drama but I think there are some FF's on Tellyudates with that story so I didn't want them to feel like I am copying πŸ˜• sorry!! 

Okkk so you think this isn't that bad afterall πŸ˜† That's good to know! I will make it more romantic - I promise.

hahaha don't ask me anything about Dadi - she won't even have a role in this story. Goodbye to her. I only want positive story.. with some sad scenes and stuff but not negative characters.. I think CVs are already giving us enough of that 
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Thank you so much! 
I know you wanted college drama but I think there are some FF's on Tellyudates with that story so I didn't want them to feel like I am copying πŸ˜• sorry!! 

Okkk so you think this isn't that bad afterall πŸ˜† That's good to know! I will make it more romantic - I promise.

hahaha don't ask me anything about Dadi - she won't even have a role in this story. Goodbye to her. I only want positive story.. with some sad scenes and stuff but not negative characters.. I think CVs are already giving us enough of that 
🀣🀣

Very well done..Good job Poo
Sorry I haven't replied to all of your comments but I would like to you thank you for being very supportive. 
I will include flashbacks to fill in the missing details..hope it will make sense..

And of course there will be office romance πŸ˜³ Romance in the car, on the streets, in outhouse, on beach ..anywhere you want πŸ˜†

Will update tomorrow! 
@pooja:
Oh actually I don't check tellyupdates
Bt again m saying.. I m really luving ur story.. Especially the chemistry of unsaid feelings of kriyam.. Chumma 4 dat β€οΈ

U r ri8 abt dadi!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

N can't w8.. Update soonish..
Originally posted by .Metaphor.

@pooja:
Oh actually I don't check tellyupdates
Bt again m saying.. I m really luving ur story.. Especially the chemistry of unsaid feelings of kriyam.. Chumma 4 dat β€οΈ

U r ri8 abt dadi!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

N can't w8.. Update soonish..

😳 Thank youu! 
I've just finished writing the second chapter. I'll upload it later tonight. 
Till then keep your gutter mind going πŸ˜‰
Now ull hamper my studies.. I was fed up studying the bakwaas botany n dats why came online..
Nw my gutter mind will restart. I need 2 finish 1 more chapter yr..πŸ€ͺ

Bt m waiting. Whn botany again gives me shock I'll b online again n hope then will get the update. Else will read 2morrow.. So excited  gutter mind!! πŸ˜ˆ

CHAPTER 2 - Dusty Memories 

Before going inside, she paused to observe him from the glass door. When they entered, Yuvaan was still holding her hand. You are late! Presentation ke papers kahan hai?! Saiyyam said while trying to keep calm. Then his eyes noticed Krishna, narrowing his eyes to scan her from top to bottom. Yuvaan let go off her hand. They felt like they were back in school, when they misbehaved they were sent to the principals' office. But Saiyyam was struggling to say anything, and this happens almost everytime he is around her, somehow she always diverted his attention. He didn't know whether he was imagining her or not, because recently he has been thinking about her more than he should. He took a step closer to her, wanting to pinch her cheeks.

Woh Krishna ko bhookh lagi thi so hum thoda late hog aye. Yuvaan finally broke the silence.

Krishna glared at Yuvaan for lying, it wasn't her that wanted to eat. He forced her to.

So she was actually here and it wasn't his imagination. With a questioning face he asked - but wait a minute, yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai? Pointing at Krishna but not directly asking her.

What? Tum nahi pata? Yuvaan couldn't understand Saiyyam's question.

Mujhe sab pata hai. He said while thinking about them eating puni puri together.

Kya?! Both Krishna and Yuvaan looked at eachother confused.

Oooh, so tum isse apni vakalat (advocate?) karne le aaye ho? Kya samajh rakha hai - ki mein bewkoof hoon? Saiyyam thought he had it all figured out.

Mujhe kisi ki vakalat karne k zarorat nahi hai! Krishna answered.

Oh really. Then get out. Saiyyam pointed at the door. Krishna frowned at his rudeness. How can he have more mood swings than a girl?! She thought - stepping back to leave

Just then Kaira entered and bumped into Krishna. Saiyyam sighed. Kuch bhi kaam theek se nahi karti tum. He said out loud.

Kaira - Kya huwa Saiyyam. Pasand nahi aayi? Yeh Krishna hai.

Krishna waited for an answer, looking directly in his eyes, with a cute pout on her face.

Yes, unfortunately, the mahaan Krishna. Noone knows her better than me. He thought once again loosing himself in Krishna's eyes.

Kaira - Yeh Nayi emoloyee hai - kuch probem hai?

What! His eyes widened in shock. The more I try to stay away from her, the closer she comes. His mind wondered back to that day when they agreed to give eachother space.

Yeah! I left a file on your desk with all her details confirmed. Lekin lagta hai tum bohut busy thay. Anyways, don't worry mujhe lagta hai yeh sab sambhal le gi. And Yuvaan hai na, who issi train kar dega.

He rolled his eyes and told everyone to leave. Kaira put her hands on his shoulders telling him to relax. Aaj presentation hai na, tum please shaant ho jao. Krishna noticed how Kaira could calm him down. She felt a little discomfort and walked out the cabin before her expressions become too obvious to hide. Saiyyam's eyes followed her and then back to Kaira. Ok chalo, Krishna meeting mein aa rahi hai? Saiyyam asked. Nahi, mujhe lagta hai it's too big for her first project, lekin phir v tumhe lagta hai toh mein usse brief plan outline bata deti hoon.

No, just leave it. Tum conference room set kardo, mein tab tak Yuvaan ki files check kar leta hoon.

Now that everyone was out of his cabin, he could finally breathe and take a moment to think about what just happened. Krishna ko kaam karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Maa ne kuch kaha kyun nahi! Yeh sab kya ho raha hai. He went out to see where Krishna was sitting and saw her in Yuvaan's cabin. What?! He clenched his fist. Zayada hi oversmart ban raha hai. He called Kaira and asked her to empty out the cabin opposite his, for Krishna. Kaira was surprised, was Krishna getting a special treatment? But she didn't think too much about it. Aur suno, mujhe Krishna ki designs ka portfolio dekhna hai. Abhi. He demanded.

Krishna caught Saiyyam looking at her and so she got up to walk towards him because she needs to speak to him properly. He turned his back and starting walking in the other direction. So she rushed to catch up to him, but on the way she tripped pushing him against the wall. She clutched onto his shirt to keep her balance and her hair covered half of her face. She felt her heart beating faster as he lifted her chin with his warm hands and pushed her hair back. She lowered her eyes saying sorry but still holding onto the same position because she felt safe and protected in his arms. His grip around her waist tightened, not wanting to let her go. Saiyyam she barely whispered, and he put his finger on her lips. They didn't realise that some employees were watching them.  He stared at her intensely which gave her butterflies in her stomach. Damn it Krishna, apna dhayan rakha karo. He spoke softly. She pulled away and pouted - agar tum mujhe dekh kar aise bhaage nahi hote toh mein gir ti hi nahi. So it's your fault. She said defending herself.

Oh wow, kuch bhi bolti ho tum haan - Thank you bolne k badle tum yeh attitude dikha rahi ho. He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside his cabin so that everyone would stop interfering in their business. Ouch! Aur tum har waqat apna haq aise kyun jata te ho! Bahar sab dekh rahe hai.

Shut up- dekhne do. Aur topic change mat karo! He made her sit on the chair and went over to sit in his chair.

Free mein blame karne k liye sirf mein hi milta hoon?? Is ki kimat tumhe chukani paregi. He smirked at Krisha playfully.

Krishna looked worriedly at him - nahii, not free, mein apna precious time tumhare jaise sadu pe waste kar rahi hoon so phir kaisi kimat?

Oh really, jao aaj maaf kiys,  lekin kal tumhe kon bachaye ga? Yuvaan?

Please. Mein yahan kaam karne aayi hoon tumhare saath argue karne k liye nahi.

Kaam? Tumhara ek hi kaam hai - mujhe pareshan karna. He came close to her, bent down holding the side arms of the chair she was sitting in.

She couldn't move anywhere. Krishna, meine kaha tha na ki mujhse door raho. Tumhare liye acha hoga.

Mujhse Jhoot bol sakte ho lekin apne aap se mat bola. tumhe v mere saath rehna hai isilye koi na koi bahan chahiye mere paas aane ka.

Oh please,  koi galat femi mein mat raho. He took a step back. He continued on a serious note, Krishna tumhe yaad hai na ki hum ne kya decide kiya tha. Toh phir yeh sab kyun kar rahi ho?

Kyunki mein abhi v tumhari patni ho. Tum maano ya na maano.

I know, but yeh sirf naam ka rishta hai - agar maa ne uss din roka nahi hota toh.. He stopped because he saw her lost in her own world..

-Flashback-

She remembered the night when it changed her married life. She thought it was all working out fine between them. Noone else could take care of her the way he did. He made her feel so special, even when he called her stupid. But there was way too much guilt that clouded his feelings. She continuously tried to make him realise that he was perfect the way he is.

One day he took her out to a beautiful garden with thousands of different flowers. She felt like the luckiest girl. Saiyyam this is so beautiful. Thank you - she hugged him tightly. But he hesitated to hug her back. Hug kar lo, yahan pe koi nahi dekhega. Tumhare iss ego ko thodi der ke liye bye bol do. She broke the hug and smiled at him. He felt a lump in his throat, he knew what he was going to say next wasn't going to be easy for Krishna to understand.

Tum itne romantic hoge mujhe nahi pata tha Saiyyam. She teased him, looking around the surrounding beauty and all the arrangements he made for her.

He didn't reply to her but he picked out a white Jasmine and pinned it to her long silky brown hair.

She closed her eyes and smelt all different flowers surrounding her. It felt like she was in her fairytale.

Mujhe woh pink orchid chahiye. She said childishly pointing at the Orchid flowerbeds.

Saiyyam went over to pick those. And turned to walk back to her but she pointed in another direction towards lavenders, he bent down to those too, and looked up to see her pointing at lillies. She giggled as he collected all the flowers. She took pictures of him and kissed her phone, blushing and admiring him. When she looked up, he wasn't there. Her eyes searched worriedly and she got up to look for him and suddenly he pulled her from behind.

Hugging her from the back, her heart skipped a beat. While one hand still on her stomach, he held out his other hand with the bouquet he made for her with all the flowers she wanted. She couldn't stop smiling, she turned herself to face him and looked into his deep eyes, trying to figure whether it was true. She leaned forwards to hold the bouquet but he took his hand away. She frowned cutely, Saiyyam! He teased her more, she ran after him to catch him and there goes her falling habit, she landed on top of him. They both fell on the grass, while Saiyyam's head touched the grass and her face buried onto his chest. She slowly looked up to meet his eyes, but neither of them said anything. She wanted the time to freeze, letting her live this moment again and again.

She couldn't stop staring at him, his hair was messy with few strands of grass hanging from it. She moved her body closer to his so she could pick out the grass. But it was tough to move with his hands firmly wrapped around her waist. He could hear her heartbeat and she felt his warm breath on her neck. She admired how his jaw line was so perfect, looking down to his lips that were tempting her to just press her lips onto his. He let his hands loose and reached for the rose that he went to get when she thought he disappeared. Her face glowed seeing the red rose, her smile was so bright it could light the whole city.

-End-

Chup kyun ho! He clicked his fingers at her.

She didn't say anything and started walking out of his room lifelessly without any emotions.

Suno, Ab tumne decide kar hi liya hai ki tumhe kaam karna hai toh phir - aaj contractors k saath meeting hai. tum v aana.

Precap: Chapter 3 - Unfinished story.

KriYam locked in the conference room..

NOTE - Omg literally I have NO CLUE about the different types of flowers, but I hope it wasn't totally illogical  πŸ˜† (@ .Metaphor. - I think you have the right knowledge about the botany Lol!)

Thanks guys for waiting patiently! I can only update once or twice a week because I have work and study commitments. πŸ₯±

I enjoy writing for fun, with or without fans πŸ˜†So I'm not expecting everyone to be amazed at the storyline because honestly I write this in 2 hours, whatever comes into my head..I just go with the flow. This means I might need your help sometimes with romantic scenes. 

Next chapter will have more flashbacks and hopefully you will all understand the full story by then and from then on I can start writing proper romantic scenes in present tense πŸ˜³

ENJOY β€οΈ 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago
Loving this story Pooja!!! Can't wait for the next chapter! I want to know what happened between them that he wants her to stay away. But we know that these two won't be able to stay away from each other- fate has other plans. Love it!
Originally posted by Shiney19

Loving this story Pooja!!! Can't wait for the next chapter! I want to know what happened between them that he wants her to stay away. But we know that these two won't be able to stay away from each other- fate has other plans. Love it!

Shaz!!! I think you should SLEEP! isn't it nearly 2AM in UK! But I am glad you read the story πŸ˜† Thanks for such sweet comment! 
Yess of course! KriYam will always be together no matter how hard they try πŸ˜³ The reason might not be so big but i'll add some drama to it and till then keep guessing πŸ˜†
Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Shaz!!! I think you should SLEEP! isn't it nearly 2AM in UK! But I am glad you read the storyπŸ˜†Thanks for such sweet comment!
Yess of course! KriYam will always be together no matter how hard they try😳The reason might not be so big but i'lladd some drama to it and till then keep guessingπŸ˜†

Yes I know I need to get to sleep, it is 2am and I have work in the morning and need to wake up at 6am. I will probably feel the effects of the minimal sleep in the morning πŸ˜•