Small analysis of Iman Khan

RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Iman Khan is a perfect person. A perfect Soldier ,A Perfect Husband ,A Perfect Father, A Perfect Brother,A Perfect friend. For him the happiness of his family and friends and safety of country matters much more than his happiness. He probably is the strongest character I have ever seen on Television. Dealing with PTSD he dint stop himself from going and saving Govind Mehta and Thadani. He being a friend bought sense to Sartaj that he shouldn't have planted the RDX and also went to explain Sid first instead of war. He being a true Indian decided to tell about the phonecalls to Vikram and Also about Sid ..He being a perfect father asked Shaira to just chill and smile when she confessed of thinking him as a problem. she was touched and called him Abbu. Him being the cool dad did the settings of his son and Naina. Him being the Perfect hubby had confessed about Nandini to Naaz instead of hiding it. Him being a perfect brother sacrificed his love . Him being a perfect son listened to his mom . He has one flaw that he doesn't share anything with others. Love you Iman Khan you are best. for me the most deep character with layers of emotions. The most complex too...
Love you Satyadeep for the brilliant potrayal. You deserve much more fame and love and POW is just the beginning...
Now pls visit our screens soon
P.S you all please give your analysis or add any points missed by me
Edited by RuShKara_lover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mama17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuShKara_lover

Iman Khan is a perfect person. A perfect Soldier ,A Perfect Husband ,A Perfect Father, A Perfect Brother,A Perfect friend. For him the happiness of his family and friends and safety of country matters much more than his happiness. He probably is the strongest character I have ever seen on Television. Dealing with PTSD he dint stop himself from going and saving Govind Mehta and Thadani. He being a friend bought sense to Sartaj that he shouldn't have planted the RDX and also went to explain Sid first instead of war. He being a true Indian decided to tell about the phonecalls to Vikram and Also about Sid ..He being a perfect father asked Shaira to just chill and smile when she confessed of thinking him as a problem. she was touched and called him Abbu. Him being the cool dad did the settings of his son and Naina. Him being the Perfect hubby had confessed about Nandini to Naaz instead of hiding it. Him being a perfect brother sacrificed his love . Him being a perfect son listened to his mom . He has one flaw that he doesn't share anything with others. Love you Iman Khan you are best. for me the most deep character with layers of emotions. The most complex too...

Love you Satyadeep for the brilliant potrayal. You deserve much more fame and love and POW is just the beginning...
Now pls visit our screens soon
P.S you all please give your analysis or add any points missed by me

Totally agree with you
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Satyadeep is bloody amazing . He was my first fav in this show . He has given a brilliant performance & was perfect as iman Khan . Nobody could have done it better then him .
RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Satyadeep is bloody amazing . He was my first fav in this show . He has given a brilliant performance & was perfect as iman Khan . Nobody could have done it better then him .

I agree with you totally . For me he is the Best performer in the show. Many episodes he just stood with no dialogues but his expression told everything. I totally love him the most. He certainly is the best. Anyone else as Iman no please. Actually I can't imagine anyone else for any character in the show
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely adore his scenes with Sartaj in the prison, their first meeting, the hole drilling into the wall, and finally getting to see each other, the happiness overflowing on their face to meet some1 of their own...
my heart tore apart when those same scenes were flashed upon Sartaj's death and Iman's arm began having  those  spasms..
RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

absolutely adore his scenes with Sartaj in the prison, their first meeting, the hole drilling into the wall, and finally getting to see each other, the happiness overflowing on their face to meet some1 of their own...

my heart tore apart when those same scenes were flashed upon Sartaj's death and Iman's arm began having  those  spasms..

Me too
RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: swat.g

You're absolutely right!

thank you
RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mama17

Totally agree with you

Thanks
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Squadron Leader Imaan Khan's character is like an onion. The more you peel, the more lighter it becomes and the more in-depth..Wonderful characterization.