Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiePie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: dahee

Must have asked the good friend Aamir for a solution: Why it doesn't work. When Aamir was asked what would be Aamir's alternative profession, Aamir said... Sexologist. Means he often plays that to his friends, in real life. 

Wow! Must have been embarrassing for Ranbir to have his problems discussed on KWK about something he shared in confidence. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anachronist

girls talk ---->> kiran rao knows -----> aamir knows 

Actually if you notice Ranno and Aayan were regular at 'dinners' at Aamir's home..All of a sudden during ADHM release or post that it was only Aayan who used to go to Aamir's home for dinner..Ranno  absent..and then all the blinds/gossips with Aamir and Fatima started coming out(which may be true though)..So there's a pattern..πŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Originally posted by: dahee

Must have asked the good friend Aamir for a solution: Why it doesn't work. When Aamir was asked what would be Aamir's alternative profession, Aamir said... Sexologist. Means he often plays that to his friends, in real life. 

Aap Ranno ka dimag aur kharab maat karo..His team is stalking you for sureπŸ˜†
CutiePie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermione82

Actually if you notice Ranno and Aayan were regular at 'dinners' at Aamir's home..All of a sudden during ADHM release or post that it was only Aayan who used to go to Aamir's home for dinner..Ranno  absent..and then all the blinds/gossips with Aamir and Fatima started coming out(which may be true though)..So there's a pattern..πŸ˜†

Ranno is Ranbir? He is interested in Fatima?
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePie111

Ranno is Ranbir? He is interested in Fatima?

Yes Ranno is Ranbir
 I feel he leaked out Aamir-Fatima gossipπŸ˜‰
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
That Katrina article is unbelievable 
Lime_Green_Soda thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I resolved to stay away from Blinds but I guess it is not possible!!

Well said Tammy !! And the only time when he is "Young star" πŸ˜† and his movies keep changing verdict as per convinence πŸ˜†

How come all Blinds point to either RK or RS? Why don't we see any Blinds on Khans?
If "Team RK" on IF is powerful, other Teams are way more powerful coz they never get anything published on them πŸ˜‰ .

It's SSR I believe .. RK is anything but young star!! U r right. Everything happens to RK and RS only..