Fragile Courage ...8.3

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Kya kahoon aaj ka episode ke baareme?

Image result for worried gif

Hahaha, kidding... No, not really... haha *nervous laugh*I'mfine...*

I'll tell you why I'm panicking later...

Jokes apart, this is what I really wanted to see. 

Shivaay vs Daksh.. man to man. 

Shivaay was every bit the troubled hero, and Daksh (seriously, this guy is brilliant, give him credit!👏) is the insane takkar ka dushman. They know each other so well, friends turned foes,  and the fight is ugly and dirty, with no rules. How does a sane man bound by rules, fight against an insane man capable of anything?

Unpredictability... 

Shivaay has to play another chess game , this time to appear to do what he is expected to do, and blind side the opponent with a move of his own. Something permanent ,something Daksh wouldn't expect. Take his opponent's advantage away.

This may be either pulling Annika really close to him, or sending her far away from him away from Daksh's radar. 

*gulp*

Prinku fears that her wedding won't happen, and fears the family's reaction to her indiscretion. Shivaay says he will make sure the wedding will happen. I don't get this girl !

COme clean !! There is so much relief in the truth... Just talk to the family member who has the courage and power to fix things, and have faith. Don't lie to him for Heaven's sake.

Pinky has more troubles in the way of Kameeni, she even calls her that 😆.. Something is up here. Its' funny for now, but its gonna go somewhere... (I don't believe that spoiler, will wait and watch)

Shivaay, is sent pictures of Annika sleeping in bed. It got the desired effect. The stalker is back. Right under Shivaay's nose, Daksh came into their bedroom and took photos of her asleep. In His bed. (hear the blood vessels popping in Shivaay's head??)

He bangs Daksh's head on the car, telling him to keep his distance from Annika. Don't even speak her name, I'll tear your mouth! 

"Ooohh, Shivaay is SO possessive of his Biwi, huh?!?" D mocks. Mocking and jeering. 
"Don't test the limits of my patience..." Shivaay seethes.

But he also throws a curveball. Doctored photos of Prinku and some random baby.. Suddenly, the bluster is thrown temporarily out of Shivaay the husband, as Shivaay the brother grasps for control of the situation.

D threatens Prinku's izzat by exposing her secret. Shivaay catches him by the collar and hollers that he would murder him, if anything were to happen to Prinku. (uh, time to call the sidekicks Shivaay?? please ? Robin? Alfred? Commissioner Gordon? Batgirl? Power Rangers? 😕) 

Daksh reveals his target. not him, not Annika (as she is unworthy now, because Shivaay has touched her..) but the relationship between them. He wants to tear them apart as it gave him a lot of pain. His mocking drew blood, Shivaay was rattled and damn pissed. 

D plays him like a puppet, sending him to scramble through wedding card samples for the doctored picture. And Daksh mocks some more, everyone can see the daggers flying between them, but no one has the brains to ask. 

Shivaay tries to get ACP on the phone but he isn't available. Annika sees the pareshani and finds him stone-walling her again. Prinku comes to tell him ACP is out of town on assignment and like a ghost , Daksh also arrives inside Shivaay's bedroom again to call them down. 

Gawd, this guy is invading all of their comfort zones relentlessly. Shivaay grabs both his girls and marches them out. but Daksh manages to corner Annika alone in a quiet corridor.

Annika is understandably petrified. And he shamelessly enjoys it. Rubs it in, mocks her, invades her personal space , shocking her senses. Her fragile courage, newly forged by Shivaay's support shows its claws. 

"Ho gayi tumhari bakwas khatam? Aur baki hai?" 👏

"Oh?? Tum bheegi billi se toh, sherni kaise bangaye??" D is not perturbed at all..

"Because, I am not alone now. Shivaay meri saath hai...

"So much barosa on Shivaay, huh? " mocking, sneering...

"Yes, this barosa, and vishwaas, is the foundation of Shivaay and my relationship. How much you tried before, and failed. Now we are stronger together, You can do whatever you want, you won't be able to separate us... Now MY Shivaay, is by my side..."

"WOw...! YOUR Shivaay??" 

"Yes, my Shivaay..."

"I love your confidence... I am going to enjoy breaking it !!"

"You won't be able to break it.. I think you don't know Shivaay very well...??" and she walks away full tadibaaz...

And i feel like curling into foetal position on the floor... (yeah I'm very worried now...)

OMG... she walked right into that one. Twas a trap !! D was already ahead, with his plan, and these two are clueless as to what is going on.

Annika has latched on to Shivaay as her fragile strength. She is not ready with her own courage, so she is borrowing his. Using his name to bolster courage... oh Dear... I am a little afraid what is going to happen when Shivaay the brother picks the other side when she is taunted as the less than honourable , hidden wife.

Annika , right now..

Edited by AnnzSageflower7 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Billi wala GIF.. 🤣 nice review.. 😊
Prozium thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode but reading your update and prediction almost put an "I know right" moment in my mind..
30 episodes later..Expect Shivaay sidelining anika (with pain in his eyes) and anika shattered..Shivaay aap par mujhe bharosa tha..Aap meri taakat they..Aaj aapne hi mujhe Tod Diya..Aaj aapne me hi mujhe kamzor kar Diya" and all related dialogues..And daskh smirking. Knowing cvs...I am.kind of sure of this scene
EnasZ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

"Ho gayi tumhari bakwas khatam? Aur baki hai?" 👏

"Oh?? Tum bheegi billi se toh, sherni kaise bangaye??" D is not perturbed at all..

"Because, I am not alone now. Shivaay meri saath hai...

"So much barosa on Shivaay, huh? " mocking, sneering...

"Yes, this barosa, and vishwaas, is the foundation of Shivaay and my relationship. How much you tried before, and failed. Now we are stronger together, You can do whatever you want, you won't be able to separate us... Now MY Shivaay, is by my side..."

"WOw...! YOUR Shivaay??" 

"Yes, my Shivaay..."

"I love you confidence... I am going to enjoy breaking it !!"

"You won't be able to break it.. I think you don't know Shivaay very well...??" and she walks away full tadibaaz...

And i feel like curling into foetal position on the floor... (yeah I'm very worried now...)

your gif is just hillarious🤣🤣🤣🤣
that is exactly how i reacted when i heard her say all that
but on a serious note...we should what u just prinko to do "Have Faith"
u know this track is gonna be a breaker
a breakthrough in shivika's relationship or it will break their relationship
as much as i feel that it's the 2nd option
i want to trust shivaye😳
samaz95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the episodes since Daksh's re-entry, but what I've gathered from the written updates is that something huge is about to happen. And it will hurt, especially Anika.
Tbh I think this track is a good way, of highlighting the importance of this family and their reputation in Shivaay's viewpoint. 
And all this instigation by Daksh, I feel isn't going to give in vain.
Some misunderstanding or hurtful situations are coming up, and they won't go unless Shivaay and Anika, and also the family as a whole starts communicating !:(
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It could be a trap as u said but I don't know y but I found Daksh over confident. Maybe bcos Daksh thinks that when there is choice b/w Anika and Prinku,Shivaay will choose Prinku and Anika will be left all alone and vulnerable.
But then the promo also has to be played out.
It can go two ways.Either Shivaay will succeed in declaring her as his wife publicly without any forewarning and Daksh will lose or Shivaay will say he will declare her as his wife which may or may not happen in the end.
Shivaay is again being great wall of Shivaay and not sharing his problem with Anika but maybe he feels that Anika is already stressed out due to Daksh so he doesn't want to involve her.
But hopefully a positive outcome of this.
Daksh may succeed initially in developing cracks in ShiVika's relationship but ShiVika will emerge stronger. Daksh can use NKK insecurity of Anika who will again feel unwanted ,especially when Shivaay doesn't allow her to do the rasams and Daksh can definitely taunt her on that and then Shivaay will throw the bomb of declaring her as his wife.
EnasZ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prozium

I haven't watched the episode but reading your update and prediction almost put an "I know right" moment in my mind..

30 episodes later..Expect Shivaay sidelining anika (with pain in his eyes) and anika shattered..Shivaay aap par mujhe bharosa tha..Aap meri taakat they..Aaj aapne hi mujhe Tod Diya..Aaj aapne me hi mujhe kamzor kar Diya" and all related dialogues..And daskh smirking. Knowing cvs...I am.kind of sure of this scene

@bold = OMG!!! thirty episodes🤢🤢🤢 i thought we might get rid of him in a matter of another 10 to 15 max😡

u just reminded me of sahil's track, when annika;s trust in shivaye almost broke but than shivaye saved her😳
maybe something like this will happen
LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Anisa!

I need some positivity yaar. I want Shivaay and Annika to be okay. I want to see them be happy for a little while before watching more negativity. Sure, I have a feeling Daksh will probably bring Shivaay and Annika closer, but what if he doesn't? 

I seriously don't want to see them break. Not after everything they've been through, and that too, so easily. I really love the concept of the Wall and Shivika always protecting each other against all odds. I can't watch that break because it gave so much depth to their jodi.

Edited by LordLuminous - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Prozium

Its either he temporarily throws her out like he did during Tia's expose, so Daksh cannot terrorize her anymore.. or he goes all out and accepts her as his wife FULLY, as per the  promo..

Fingers crossed. The suspense is nail biting...

Originally posted by: EnasZ

your gif is just hillarious🤣
that is exactly how i reacted when i heard her say all that
but on a serious note...we should what u just prinko to do "Have Faith"
u know this track is gonna be a breaker
a breakthrough in shivika's relationship or it will break their relationship
as much as i feel that it's the 2nd option
i want to trust shivaye😳

I want to trust him too. I think he will manage it somehow. But his problem is he does not share. I fear Annika's fragile emotions may take it too hard when he takes difficult steps in this fight with Daksh.

Shivaay knows Daksh is targeting their relationship. D is making Shivaay tread the line between brother and husband, to choose one. And he taunts Annika saying he won't choose her at all, when she doesn't know Shivaay is having another problem concurrently..

Ugh, why can't these people just TALK to EACH OTHER!!