Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misspotter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993366">[B][U]WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD OF NEW LIFE...[:D][:D][:D][/U][/B]</font>[DIV]</div>[BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993366">Thank you so much for staying with Jodha and Jalal in their journey towards their New Life...[:$][:$]And thank you so much for being with me from first to the date... Without your love and encouragement I would never be able to move forward...[>:D<]</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993366">Hope you will enjoy the new phase of their life in this new thread...[:*:]</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993366">[B][U]Link of Previous Thread::[/U][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993366">[B][U][BR][/U][/B]</font>[/DIV][URL=/forum_posts.asp?TID=4537018]Thread 1[/URL][BR][DIV][URL=/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611356] Thread 2[/URL][/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
<div>[/DIV]

Thanks to you too dear for writing this story so beautifully..
If it were in my hands I would hav made u the official story writer of JA..
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Res Di 

Unres Di 
Amazing chappy Di 
Finally Jo n Jalal got some peace 
This0 Sharif ðŸ˜¡
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail

Unres Di 
Amazing chappy Di 
Finally Jo n Jalal got some peace 
This0 Sharif ðŸ˜¡
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Congrats for new thread Di 
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

[DIV][FONT=Times]What a chapter?![LOL][/FONT][/DIV][FONT=Times][BR][BR]My darling, you are more filmy than I surmised... Jodha Akbar, Har har Byomkesh... Kichui baad jayni dekhchhi![;)]On top of that, this age old Bolly concept of richest possible folks consummating in poorest possible location - why you're a kanjoos![:o]So much happening, and only a tiny fluffy cloud for privacy...[:o]Hey Raam![:o][/FONT][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Moonlighting was so bright![:o]and river bank! Stuti?! River bank?! I don't think it's romantic! Why, Jodha and Jalal could have slipped into the water while all that, and phir... poora maaza kharab ho jaati![:s][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]And what if any Sharif ud din, turned up for answering Nature's call by the river bank?! For your information, that's where people went to answer Nature's call in those days - there wasn't any Nokia Lumia or Modiji's Swaach bhaarat...[;)][/FONT][/DIV][DIV][FONT=Times]What would they have done then?![;)][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]River bank?! Out of all places? Western River banks may be clean and tidy, but Indian ones are full of dirt, sand, slime, mud, insects, snakes and whatnot!! Eeewww... Ki choice![:s][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]And what was that horse doing?! Standing and gaping?! My God![:o]...[/FONT][/DIV][DIV][FONT=Times]You should have conjured a hut out of nowhere at least, like they do in serials, I hear...[LOL][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Now some doubts, if Jodha ripped off Jalal's cheap kurti, how come he's wearing it again after all that, isn't it torn?![/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Wait, Jodha first knelt on grass, then lied down on rock, where's she exactly?![:s][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Shareef scene was passable, though significant and the precap, clearly indicates the same.[/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Lastly, your imagination are fantastic, perceptions dreamy, and you have expressed sensuality in a wholly owned style of your own - subtle, sensuous, raunchy, and spiritual - it was all, and it was wonderful. Refreshingly different! Kudos![/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][DIV][FONT=Times]Good Night... [;)]and next time, don't you update without Fakr![8(][/FONT][/DIV][BR][BR][BR]

durgeshnandini...oto bhabis na chokh bondho kore kolpona kor j river bank e lv making kmn hbe...amar to bhablei chardike rajanigondha r gondgo pacchi...r chardike Bheege hoth tere baajche re...

tr wto unromantic hobar karon ki...

eto besi privacy dorkar nei tkhn kar dine emni e jekhane rajarani sekhane lok jn ase na r eta to choddobese lv making so privacy r ki dorkar...r ektukro megh e to vlo privicy dicche chader alo dheke dilo ebar ja korar koruk keu dkhtei pabe na...bas kam khatam!!!!!
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BHALO KORE ABSORBE KORI BYAPARTA...THEN COMMENT DEBO TOTOKKHON EKTU CHAAP E THAK!!!!

res!!!Edited by Senapatichandri - 7 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations for third thread...🥳
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

What a chapter?! ðŸ˜†

I didn't expect you to be this much fast!

My darling, you are more filmy than I surmised... Jodha Akbar, Har har Byomkesh... Kichui baad jayni dekhchhi! ðŸ˜‰ On top of that, this age old Bolly concept of richest possible folks consummating in poorest possible location - why you're a kanjoos! ðŸ˜² So much happening, and only a tiny fluffy cloud for privacy... ðŸ˜² Hey Raam! ðŸ˜² 

🤣 I had decided from the day I watched Har Har Byomkesh, that I will include Rati-Sukha-Sare in New Life's consummation scene. 😆 
kichu korar nei, ei jungle ei kaaj sarte hbe. There is a war tomorrow, such a tension going on, and you expect me to arrange a 5 star Suhag Raat for them?? No way! Oto poysa nei!!! 😆 Thank me that I have gave them a river bank. First I had planned to complete the whole on the horseback only! [which would end with the horse being irritated giving them a jerk and both falling in mud] 🤣 🤣

Moonlighting was so bright! ðŸ˜² and river bank! Stuti?! River bank?! I don't think it's romantic! Why, Jodha and Jalal could have slipped into the water while all that, and phir... poora maaza kharab ho jaati! ðŸ˜•

Not bright like a 60 volt tube-light, come on... it was just as bright as moon-light should be. 😆 If you have watched 3 idiots you should know, in love moon looks larger than normal. 😆 

You don't like rivers in moonlight kya?? ðŸ˜†  O god I thought you will give some quotes of poems in this context but you thought about falling in water?? 😲
Waise your idea is good. Both falling in water and then starts of Jalakeli- romance in water!!!

And what if any Sharif ud din, turned up for answering Nature's call by the river bank?! For your information, that's where people went to answer Nature's call in those days - there wasn't any Nokia Lumia or Modiji's Swaach bhaarat... ðŸ˜‰
They would have been very lucky then! 😆 
You have to assume in this case that there were no locality around 100 yards of the location, and none will come riding in a horse in a lonely aloof riverbank to release themselves in the call of nature! 😆 (At least, suppose Jalal assumed that. 😆)
What would they have done then?! ðŸ˜‰

Jalal would have kalamofied that lucky man's sar! 😉

River bank?! Out of all places? Western River banks may be clean and tidy, but Indian ones are full of dirt, sand, slime, mud, insects, snakes and whatnot!! Eeewww... Ki choice! ðŸ˜•

In Mughal times Indian river banks were more tidy than West. ðŸ˜¡ (well, you may ask who used to clean the river bank in that aloof place! 😆 ) Open your eyes of imagination! 😆

And what was that horse doing?!  Standing and gaping?! My God! ðŸ˜²... 

Let it do whatever it wants. Kya farq parta hay!! 😆 It was hungry go was grazing without paying attention to its master.

You should have conjured a hut out of nowhere at least, like they do in serials, I hear... ðŸ˜†

I am very open minded you see? 😉

Now some doubts, if Jodha ripped off Jalal's cheap kurti, how come he's wearing it again after all that, isn't it torn?!

Chhera tai poreche. ki korbe... bari jete hbe to. 😆

Wait, Jodha first knelt on grass, then lied down on rock, where's she exactly?! ðŸ˜•

The grass and the rock are near, and she is frequently interchanging her place.🤣 Well... ðŸ˜•
Valid question... ðŸ˜›
Imagine the rock is small, and there are grasses at the surface of rock and Jodha's feet are on the grass... or something like that. 😆
I left it to reader's imagination. Sob ami bolle hbe naki! 😆

Shareef scene was passable, though significant and the precap, clearly indicates the same. 
HMM...

Lastly, your imagination are fantastic, perceptions dreamy, and you have expressed sensuality in a wholly owned style of your own - subtle, sensuous, raunchy, and spiritual - it was all, and it was wonderful. Refreshingly different! Kudos! 

Thank you thank you...

But tell me truth!
Did you really like this chapter or it seemed too much melodramatic and funny!!😕😭

Good Night... 😉 and next time, don't you update without Fakr! 
Okay, I am not sure about Fakhr in next update, but she will join soon.

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: haya_gorgeous

Thanks to you too dear for writing this story so beautifully..
If it were in my hands I would hav made u the official story writer of JA..

😳

Waiting for your comment in the chpter.😳