Jodha Akbar

New Life: Thread 3... Chapter 50 (epilogue) updated

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD OF NEW LIFE...😃😃😃

Thank you so much for staying with Jodha and Jalal in their journey towards their New Life... 😳😳 And thank you so much for being with me from first to the date... Without your love and encouragement I would never be able to move forward...🤗 

Hope you will enjoy the new phase of their life in this new thread...⭐️ 

Link of Previous Thread:: 

Thread 1

INDEX:

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Okay guys, before you start reading I want to tell you something... In the second portion of the chapter I have included some known filmy songs here and there in trial of matching the situation and emphasis on the dreamy effect. It may feel odd to read those in a Historical saga [as I was feeling odd to write those... ], but please bear with those as you can understand how poor is my Hindi knowledge and finding appropriate uncommon songs for situations is almost an impossible job for me. 😆

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER: 38...

A TRIAL TO REWIND BACK...

Sharifuddin was walking in a grave rage being guarded by the tribal follower of Sujamal. He could feel clearly that he is being trapped again. That woman was surely Jodha, and the man with her can be none but Jalaluddin! They had come to meet Sujamal, most probably to set a deal with him. It's very obvious that Jalal will never be interested in this type of silly wars, and he will try his best to stop this by manipulating Sujamal by hook or crook. Now thing is, what will be Sujamal's decision? Will he be ready to continue the war after getting assurance from his strongest brother-in-law? Going by his attitude he is quite sure about his decision! The only hope is Samar Singh, who is still in his hand. But none can predict about the virtues and prejudices of these nincompoop Rajputs. If Sujamal joins hand with Akbar at the last moment, it's not impossible that Samar Singh also follows the same path with the excuse of the treaty and hence betraying Sharifuddin from every aspect. If this happen, Sharif has no way to save himself from the hand of His Majesty! Right now Sharif has only one weapon, and that is Samar Singh; Sharif can't let him to go out of his hand. He has to break the treaty of Samar Singh and Sujamal much before Sujamal takes any decision officially! He has only one night for this, and there is only one way to free himself, that is to remove Sujamal from his path!

But how would he proceed???

"Sharifuddin Ji?"

It was Samar Singh coming to him. Sharif sighed of relief before greeting him. "Salam-Aleikum, Samar Singh Sahab."

"Aap aise yeaha..." [You here, like this?] Samar completed the rest of his question by running his curious eyes from the head to toes of the guard standing behind Sharifuddin. Sharifuddin smiled sarcastically. "Hum kayedi hay Samar Sahab; aapke dost Sujamal ne hukum diya hay taki aaj raat hum aapne khema se bahar nehi nikal paye." [I am a prisoner, Samar Sahab; your friend Sujamal has ordered so that I can't go out of my tent tonight.]

"Kyu?" [Why?] Samar Singh frowned.

Sharifuddin smirked sadly. "Taaki hum aapko unki sajish ke bare me na bata paye!" [So that I can't tell you about his conspiracy.]

"Kya???" [What??] Samar Singh almost shouted out of shock.

Sharifuddin was about to tell something, but the tribal guard did not let him to. Poor innocent soldier is too dumb to understand what is going inside the head of these cunning people, but still he could fathom that it will not be alright to let Sharifuddin to have a chat with Samar Singh in this context. He almost pulled Sharifuddin to the tent. "Khabar lijie Samar Singh... Dekh payenge kitna bara gilona khel khel rahe hay aapke dost! Mughalyon ke sath milke aapki Raipur ko khatam kar denge o!!" [Gather information, Samar Singh... You will be able to see that what big game your friend is playing! He will dump Raipur badly by joining hands with Mughals!] Sharifuddin's words floated in words and hit in the eardrums of Samar Singh before he went out of sight. He stared at him in shocked eyes without a blink!

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO...

The sky... the stars... the moon... the moonlight... the darkness... the glow... the silence... the magic...

All the eternal things had been mingled altogether in the entity of Jodha... The night had something extraordinary in its soothing air...

Jalal had stopped the horse near the bank of the river, beneath the Peepul tree. Jodha was sitting almost near the lap of him, hugging his neck and placing her head on his chest. The sudden jerk of the horse caused her to get disbalanced, and Jalal skillfully helped her to regain her balance on the horseback by pulling her inside his chest... Then she got down from horseback, riding on the arms of Jalal...Both of them were silent; the cascade of moonlight was conveying the silent words on behalf of them...

He landed her softly on the soft grass under the shade of Pipal tree... He tried to move back, Jodha did not let him to. She was gazing at his eyes... her eyes were idle as well as keen at the same time, and as deep as a deep blue ocean in this beautiful fountain of moonlight... they were peaceful and intoxicating at the same time. Jalal could not remove his eyes from her eyes... His fingers spontaneously went to her face, tenderly touching her eyelids, her cheeks, her lips, and sweeping away Jodha's heart with the flow of passion. His fingers stopped in her lips, slowly caressing the beautiful pink petals. Jodha held his hands, pressed that against her lips and planted a kiss delicately. Jalal pulled her closer by her waist; she did not protest, only smiled. Her hands came up and hugged his neck in a strange urge, and took her face closer to him... His hand drifted towards her hip and settled there, pulling her inside his warm chest. He bent his face and began fondling her neck with the shower of kisses. She inhaled deeply, clasping him even more tightly. Then he picked up his face, and all of a sudden bit her lips in a sudden wild passion. She parted her lips and locked his lips inside them, both of their lips crushed together radiating a strong warmth of passion in the soothing moon night. Her hands ran in the deep of his silky hairs and he bent on her, making her to bend against his arms producing a perfect arc. They both were looking like a beautifully sculptured crescent of marble in the shine of moonlight.

And the sky started singing...

Bheegi bheegi raat me, dil ka daaman thaam le
Khoyi khoyi zindagi, har dam tera naam le
Chand ki behki nazar, keh rahi hai pyaar kar
Zindagi hai ek safar, kaun jaane kal kidhar

Aaja sanam madhur chandni mein hum
Tum mile to birane mein bhi aa jayegi bahaar
Jhumne lagega aasman...

There was no boundary of time for both of them; still, after some moments they loosed the grip of each other. Both were gasping out of excitement, and breathes were still radiating the warmth of passion that is evaporating from inside their body and soul. Both of them were staring at each other without blink... their eyes had touched the intoxication of this dreamy night, as if they have rediscovered themselves just now... And surprisingly, inside those dreamy glowing eyes, there was still a cloud of melancholy and tear, in both of their eyes... Both of them have lost something very valuable from their lives... Even after another journey of hundred miles together again, that lose will never be compensated! Those days will never come back...  

"Chale?" [Should we go?] Jalal whispered after a quiet long time, cupping Jodha's face in his palms. His voice had mixed love, affection, sensation and care altogether in a same proportion...

"Kaha!" [Where!] Jodha whispered cupping his face in response. And she told nothing more...Her eyes were enough to talk on her behalf...

Jalal pulled her face and planted a tender yet deep kiss on her forehead. Jodha closed her eyes to relish the kiss fully from her heart. Jalal wrapped her with his muscular arms and moved closer to the river. Near a big and clean rock at the lap of the river, he stopped. He clasped Jodha's waist from her back, and gazed at the moon on the sky.

"Dekhiye Jodha... Aasmaan kaise muskura raha hay hume dehke!" [See Jodha... how the sky is smiling seeing us!] He whispered in her ears...

Jodha looked at the sky... She giggled in her mind... Her lips started humming a song spontaneously.

Raat Mujhe yeh kaheke chiraye, taaro se bhari main, tu hay akeli hay...

... Betabiyaa yeh raat jagaye, aisa kuch karo ki raat lajaye...

...Kahe do isse bina itraye, kal jo aye,to sar ko jhukaye...

Jalal laughed one time before taking a long breath filling his heart with saturation! Suddenly he felt a strange charm slowly overpowering his body and heart... he has lost his identity in this ocean of moonlight... as if he is not the emperor of this vast empire... he is just a lost identity in this world of dream; who has no name, who has no aim... who has all freedom to swim endlessly in the ocean of love!

And he has Jodha... His Jodha... who is all his... Who will be always there beside him, in each and every corner of universe, in each and every moment of eternity!

With a saturated pride from inside, he lost himself in his Jodha!

Jodha supported herself on his body and rested her head on his chin. She sensed a flow of intoxicating current finding a way through her skin... from her ear lobes, through her swan-like-neck to the curve of her collar bone... She could feel the hot passionate breath, the tender brash of lips... She groped his head at her back, and caressed her fingers through the forest of his hair. Bending her head more close, she kissed on his cheek with extreme delicacy of passion and affection all together. Jalal's hands came to her shoulders, slowly coming down relishing each moments of the touch of her beautiful skin, adoring each and every curves of her perfect figure with delicate touch... and Jodha sank along with him... Her pallu had fallen down on the ground, and she could feel that her already loosed lace of blouse is slowly getting untied in a gentle caring touch. His warm lips embedded an intoxicating kiss on her back, his passionate breaths brought storm in her desire. She smiled with all her heart... and she knelt down on the soft greenery. The water of the river was just a hand before her... she could see her reflection in the water... she could see the shining blush in her cheeks mingled with the glow of passion and desire of her craving eyes in the reflection of water. The river is looking like a silvery belt in the moonlight, and her smile was reflecting like priceless diamonds... She turned back for a while. The well-built muscular body was going to place himself on her, to overpower her entity with his wild manliness and tender love. She felt the mad addiction of losing herself into him after a long long time- the same addiction which used to envelop her days and nights, her every moment like a drag... She felt her heartbeat to increase, as she could not wait anymore for him... The whole nature has adorned herself to let their love to meet together... how can she resist!

She, like a spellbound mesmerized soul, stretched her hands towards him. He imprisoned himself inside her embracement, nuzzling his face near the region of her throat and her breast. Jodha clasped him tighter, his cheap kurta was ripped off due to her sharp nails. She rubbed her face on his bare arms taking long breaths; she tried to mingle herself completely in him... It was not the first time, it was not a unique feelings; but still, after the long long era of detachment in this one year, she realized that she is desiring him like she did never before...

Jalal was lost... he was completely drowned in her beauty... His limitless desire and unbounded passion for her had flamed like forest-fire at first, but now the flame of fire is hypnotized in a dreamy mesmerization. As if he has no desire of his own; all the source of his own desire, own yearnings and own satisfaction starts from Jodha, and ends in Jodha only... Everything else of this world seemed like a fallacy... Only truth is this night, the moon, the tide of moonlight, the mesmerization... and the touches of Jodha... Which was not only satisfying the hunger of his manhood... it was beyond all the physical feelings... Her body, her lips, her touch, her fragrance everything was divine, filling his heart with a strange soothing peace of heaven...

In this passionate dreaminess he let him to float away where his heart takes him. The old stigma of that cursed, tormenting night of one year back, the pain of losing the little lives, and the trauma and the guilty for love and desire which had whipped Jalal in every hour afterwards, disappeared in the magic of this night... as if this night has borne a message of new life for him...

He freed her untied hairs. She wrapped him in that black cloud. A strange sweet and intoxicating perfume intoxicated the air even more... Jalal smelt her hairs. She lied down on the rock releasing herself completely, and Jalal kept on smelling her hairs... She closed her eyes, took long breath, Jalal slowly leaned on her, while running his fingers through her hairs, filling his lungs with the intoxication of the perfume of her hairs... His fingers ran through her hairs, made their way through the features of her face, slowly passed through her cleavage, her belly, her navel... She felt the lace of her lahenga is getting loosed. She bit her lips in extreme passion... In a husky tone she uttered...

rati-sukha-sre gatam abhisre madana-manohara-veam
na kuru nitambini gamana-vilambanam anusara ta hdayeam 

With this, she could feel the hot breath of Jalal tingling on her stomach along with a drowsy smile... The touch of his wet lips on her navel called a storm inside Jodha's heart. She clasped the fingers of her limbs along with each other; her beautiful toes dug the earth, damping the green carpet of grass near her feet... he was going deep... and deeper... and more deeper... His warm and intoxicating breath swept over each and every pores of her body, she could feel the electrifying sensation inside her... She was panting, she had closed her eyes, and her saturated, overjoyed smile was shining even more brighter than the moon of the sky... In her heart she was feeling in each moment that she was being completed with each instance of his touch... complete... both soulfully and eternally!

Jalal picked his head for once... He was all in sweat, his chest was expanding in the exhaustion of excitement... He looked at Jodha's eyes... their eyes locked for once only... and then...

Then their body entwined with each other. Completely... Near the bank of the river, beneath the canopy of trees, under the fountain of moonlight, on the lap of nature his manhood and her womanhood surrendered to each other... The two souls mingled with each other in the flow of unique passion... They became one... once again...

A small piece of cloud floating aimlessly in the sky suddenly covered the eyes of the glowing moon; dimming the brightness of the shining moonlight. The night became a bit grayer, a bit more mysterious and silent... As of the nature provided both of them the privacy they needed in this crucial moment...

The silence in the sir started ringing a tune...

Milne lage hay yeh dono Jism-Jaan...

Dekho zammen pe jhuka hay aasman...

Maane na mane, jaane na jaane lagana agana agana lagana...

Sara yeh alam nurani hay...

After a long interval of time, he slowly got up... The intoxication of the dream of the previous few moments was still there in his eyes and face... With an idle eyes he looked at the moon and smiled sadly. It is late of night now... they have to go back. They have to go back in the nasty rational world from this world of dream and passion. He inhaled the fresh air for a long time, and then wiped out the drop of sweats from his forehead... Lazily he tied the laces of his kurti... then he leaned on the heavenly face of his beloved... the spell of dream is still there in her face... Smiling, he touched his lips on her lips. Jodha did not open her eyes, only her smiles got broader...

He stretched his arms again, to wrap her and pull her up from the bed of rock... She endearingly clanged to his neck, and opened her eyes naughtily... The urge of yearning had still not gone from those doe-eyes...

"Aab to jana hi hoga Jodha!" [Now we have to go Jodha!!] Jalal cupped her face and told. His voice was a perfect mixture of a passionate urging new lover and a caring old husband...

"Hume nehi jana!" [I don't want to go!] Hugging him like an adorable little girl, Jodha whispered in his ears... "Hum yehi rahenge! Pura jivan... Aise hi!" [I will live here my whole life like this only!]

"Accha?" Jalal kissed her forehead in utter affection while wrapping her with her pallu. "Or baki sab? Humare zimmidariyan? Humara saltanant?" [Really? And other things? Our duties, my empire?] He smiled.

Jodha came more closer. "O sab moh-maya ki bandhan hay. Chaliye unhe todkar bhag chalte hay... ek dusri dunia pe... sirf aap or main!! Kho jate hay iss chandni me! Uss sapno ki dunia me!" [They are just the bounds of fallacies. Let's break those ties and flee from here, in another land... only you and me! Let's lose together in this moonlight... in this world of dream!] She smiled mysteriously.

Jalal touched her lips with his lips once again with gentle affection... then he cupped her face, whispering... "Jab aap humare sath hay, to yeh zindegi hi sapno ki dunia hay humare liye!" [My whole life is a world of dream when you are with me!]

Jodha blushed like a new bride all of a sudden, and hugged him...

Both organized themselves with dresses and came to the horse. Jalal held the rein of the horse to help Jodha boarding on that... She held his hand to ride on the horseback, their eyes met once again and glowed in peaceful smile...

"Shahenshah!"

"Hmm?"

"Ek baat kahe?" [May I tell something?]

"Hmm?"

The smile in her eyes covered with a drop of tear... "Dhanyabaad! Iss raat ke liye!" [Thank you for this night!]

Jalal smiled touching her cheeks...

"Iss raat ko hum kabhi nehi bhulenge shahenshah! Jivan ki path chalne me hum dono eksath or bohot sukh or dukh ki pal eksath bitayenge... nayi sukh ki pal aakar purane sukh ke smritiyon ko phika kar degi, parantu hum iss raat ki ekek lamha humesha humare hriday me sajakar rakhenge!!" [I will neve forget this night Shahenshah! We will spend many moments of happiness and sorrow together while walking together in the path of life... the moments of new happiness will pale the memories of the old joys, but I will store each and every moment of this night inside my heart forever!!] She uttered her promise in dreamy voice... Jalal blinked in the same dream... "Hum bhi!" [Me too!] He uttered!

Jalal mounted on the horse, took Jodha in the grip of his arms again and Jodha put her head on his chest. The horse started running again along with the smiling moon of the ocean of sky...

Precap: "I will not spare Sujamal!" Samar Singh groaned. "Sharifuddin, I will give you a big responsibility. Will you accept that?"

Sharifuddin's heart jumped in joy!

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 7 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a very very beautiful chapter. You are an amazing writer. After a long time finally joja  found some peace😳
I am so sorry. I saw later that you had requested not to open thread now. So sorry.
Edited by divyadaya13 - 7 years ago
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Obhinondon... Obhinondon... Obhinondon... For the third new thread of New Life... 🥳
Ebar poray monojog di... 😉

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Congo for new thread 😊
Woww such a beautiful and dreamy update 😳
Loved every bit of it
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Thank you for a very very beautiful chapter. You are an amazing writer. After a long time finally joja  found some peace😳

I am so sorry. I saw later that you had requested not to open thread now. So sorry.

😆 No need to sorry for this dear.. Actually this is my fault that I forgot to erase the request after completing post. 😛

And thank you. 😳
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

Obhinondon... Obhinondon... Obhinondon... For the third new thread of New Life... 🥳

Ebar poray monojog di... 😉

Dhonyobad, dhonyobad Dhonyobad!! 

Ektu taratari review likhe de ma. 😃 😆
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajal2005

Congo for new thread 😊

Woww such a beautiful and dreamy update 😳
Loved every bit of it
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 

Thank you so much Kajal! 😃
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations for the new thread 🥳
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a chapter?! 😆

My darling, you are more filmy than I surmised... Jodha Akbar, Har har Byomkesh... Kichui baad jayni dekhchhi! 😉 On top of that, this age old Bolly concept of richest possible folks consummating in poorest possible location - why you're a kanjoos! 😲 So much happening, and only a tiny fluffy cloud for privacy... 😲 Hey Raam! 😲

Moonlighting was so bright! 😲 and river bank! Stuti?! River bank?! I don't think it's romantic! Why, Jodha and Jalal could have slipped into the water while all that, and phir... poora maaza kharab ho jaati! 😕

And what if any Sharif ud din, turned up for answering Nature's call by the river bank?! For your information, that's where people went to answer Nature's call in those days - there wasn't any Nokia Lumia or Modiji's Swaach bhaarat... 😉
What would they have done then?! 😉

River bank?! Out of all places? Western River banks may be clean and tidy, but Indian ones are full of dirt, sand, slime, mud, insects, snakes and whatnot!! Eeewww... Ki choice! 😕

And what was that horse doing?!  Standing and gaping?! My God! 😲... 
You should have conjured a hut out of nowhere at least, like they do in serials, I hear... 😆

Now some doubts, if Jodha ripped off Jalal's cheap kurti, how come he's wearing it again after all that, isn't it torn?! 

Wait, Jodha first knelt on grass, then lied down on rock, where's she exactly?! 😕

Shareef scene was passable, though significant and the precap, clearly indicates the same. 

Lastly, your imagination are fantastic, perceptions dreamy, and you have expressed sensuality in a wholly owned style of your own - subtle, sensuous, raunchy, and spiritual - it was all, and it was wonderful. Refreshingly different! Kudos! 

Good Night... 😉 and next time, don't you update without Fakr!