Mythological Masti

Love's Eternity- A Balarama-Revathi OS

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Credits: Shrinika13 aka Aadhu/my Shri baby <3 Love you very very much 

Hi all!
I am back! With a new OS on Balarama-Revathi!
This is my first attempt at writing them, so forgive me for the mistakes I have made.
This is a very very belated OS gift for my darling Mili ๐Ÿค—Love you to the moon and back โค๏ธ
Hope this OS nourishes you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am back after ages with an OS!
Read and review :)

LOVE'S ETERNITY

Balarama suspiciously looked at His younger brother, whose eyes were twinkling more than usual. He narrowed His eyes at Krishna, as if asking Him to tell Balarama what was going on. Krishna threw Him a smirk, and went back to acting as the innocent son. Balarama rolled His eyes. Focusing within Himself, He called the Sesha forth to see what was being planned.

Everything was blank. Hari Maya, thought Balarama, shaking His head. Nothing can break through it. He mock glared at His mischievous younger brother, who was up to something. Something big this time. And Kanha was hiding it.

Balarama huffed and turned His attention back to His parents, working a plan to prod the truth out of Krishna.

"Maaa! Maiyaaa! Pitashreee! Dauuu!"

Krishna's loud, cheery voice made Balarama narrow His eyes. Something big was up.  

"Yes Kanha?", asked Rohini, affectionately tousling her son's hair.

"I want to go on an adventure with Dauuu. Can I?", asked He, mischievous smirk playing on His lips.

"Of course putra", said the ever affectionate Devaki. "But, you have to promise me that you will let Rama take care of you, and that you will take care of Rama"

"Of course Maaa", said Krishna, grinning.

"Maa, Kanha is the baby. I will take care of Him and myself", said Balarama.

"Dau, I can also take care of you. How long will you do it?", said Krishna, in Balarama's mind, adding, Don't Dau. You protect me as Sesha, protected me as Lakshmana, though you were my younger brother. And still protect me as Dau, my older brother. Let me also take care of you'

Kanha', said Balarama.

No Dau', said Krishna, firmly. As Rama, you didn't give me much opportunity. As Krishna, I refuse to follow that. I will take care of you, and you will not whine'

As you wish', said Balarama, shaking His head at Krishna.

"Where do you both plan on going?", asked Vasudeva, smiling lovingly at his two sons.

"Raivata mountain, of course, Pitashree"

The prompt answer from Krishna left Balarama reeling. The nerves of His body lit up, and His heart thudded in His chest. He smiled fully, eyes twinkling with joy and happiness. No wonder Krishna tried to hide it from Him for a short while. His baby brother always knew.

Both brothers smiled, and after taking the blessings of their parents, stepped out of the chambers.

"Ksheera, here I come", muttered Balarama, His lips stretched to a full smile, with an equally smiling Krishna, who was excited to meet His sister.

Revathi laughed and twirled, laughing happily, as the deer in the forest stared at her, and the monkeys chattered happily. She loved Nature, and she felt at home in Nature. Prakriti was her mother, and loved and cherished Revathi, the way Revathi did Her. They had a give and take relationship, which is the base of everything, in a way.

Revathi's thoughts were interrupted by a vision of the Mighty, Eternal Adisesha, the sight of whom left her in a daze. That sight awoke a longing in her, one that she had never craved for through her life. A longing that sunk into love without her knowing. Amazed and dazed, not questioning anything, Revathi leaned against a tree, sighing heavily, like one in love.

The Never ending Ksheer Sagar's very personification Revathi was yearning for the Infinite Serpent Adiesha. What she did not know was that the said Serpent's poorna Avatara was walking towards the forest she was in that very second.

With joyous steps that matched each other, the two brothers, one Dark, the other Fair, walked in jovial, teasing conversation. Like a pair of full moons did the two brothers ascend the Raivata mountain, entering the forest full of animals, without a worry that the animals might kill them.

The animals themselves were awestruck by the two Divine brothers, who shone like the Sun and Moon, like Rama and Lakshmana. Both carried the aura of Narayana, they were mighty, valorous and majestic. They both were loving and compassionate. They were the same, one soul in two bodies.

As Balarama walked further into the forest, He could feel the presence of Vimala stronger and stronger. His heart felt more complete as He neared the place where she was. Unknowingly, He looked around earnestly, trying to find where she was, ignoring the amused, yet affectionate look His younger brother gave Him. All He could think of was seeing and finding her.

He quickly walked into a clearing, following His gut and came upon a sight that took His breath away.

Leaning against a tree, with closed eyes and a moon-like shining face sat Vimala, in her human form. He could see something had gotten into her, and the first flush of love and longing covered her face. In a flash, He could see that it was a vison of His snake form which had left her speechless. He smiled, love enveloping Him.

Revathi felt a warm stare caressing her face, making it flush. Was He the one she will fall in love with? This seemed ridiculous. She hadn't even seen the man yet, and here she was, wondering if she will fall in love with the man.

Submitting to the magnetic pull she felt, Revathi opened her eyes, only to meet arm, dark brown eyes, intense yet soft, loving and affectionate. His gaze pierced through her body, her heart and soul, and she knew that she had fallen in love. At first sight. Without even knowing the name of the man, she was in love. Her peripheral vision showed her that He was taller, and extremely fair; well-built with muscles, and scars marking Him as a warrior of high merit. Who was He?

Both pairs of eyes met, ancient love wrapping around them, making them each other's half for Eternity. In a flash, both of them saw in each other...

As LakshmiVishnu took the rounds around the sacred fire, He took rounds with her, sealing their marriage.

"We will have to follow their ideas, Vimala", said Sesha softly, eyes burning with a fire, the passion in Him showing.

"Of course Swami. We will. They are our All", said Vimala, lovingly.

Lakshmana smiled seeing the love in his Rama Bhaiya's eyes for the eldest Princess of Mithila. She was already his Bhabhi now. His eyes roamed, only to meet twinkling, mischievous brown eyes, which now shone with a sisterly love that was directed at Princess Sita. Those eyes captivated him, and he knew that she was his.

She blushed when she felt the gaze of the younger Prince of Ayodhya on her. Never had she thought that she, the Queen of Practicality as her sisters called her, would fall in love at first sight. She could see that he was like her, that his dedication to his Rama Bhaiya was the same as hers to her Sita Jiji. Yet she knew that if she marries him, she would dedicate herself to him, and to his cause, which is to protect and follow Prince Rama.

Sneaky glances they stole at each other, their already passionate love burning in their eyes, stifling the air around them. They did not notice the understanding looks their elder siblings exchanged with each other.

"I understand, Saumitra. You follow your Bhaiya, I will let you go. Anything, He comes first for you", said Urmila. "Your love is so ethereal. Jiji and I will never interfere"

Lakshmana's eyes tore, as he heard the words of his soon-to-be wife. She was truly a Janaknandini.

They smiled lovingly at each other, as they garlanded one another, love shining in their bright eyes.

Seven vows they took, seven rounds they took; Eternally loving and infinitely patient.

"Urmila, I have to go to the forest with Rama Bhaiya", said Lakshmana, softly, yet firmly.

"I know Lord. I won't stop you. But, can't I come?", asked Urmila.

"No Mila. I can't take you with me. How can I protect you there?", asked Lakshmana.

"You won't have to. Let me serve you", said Urmila.

"No love. As much as I want you to come, I can't let you. Making you come will put more pressure on Bhaiya", said Lakshmana, softly. "He has to protect Bhabhi, and I am there to serve them. A servant can't take his beloved"

"I understand Swami", said Urmila, tears forming in her doe eyes.

"And love, one more thing", said Lakshmana softly, guilt swallowing him. The request he was going to make would be impossible for many, but his Urmila could do it.

She stood in front of him, taking aarti, eyes shining with the tears she had not shed for fourteen years.

They hugged each other, feeling complete after fourteen long years.

As these memories flashed in their mind, they fell into a deep love, staring into each other's eyes, lost in the interwining of their hearts and souls.

"Ksheera", he muttered, in a voice that none but He could hear.

"Sesh", she muttered, in a similar voice, observing the movement of His red lips. The very thought of it made her blush, and yet her eyes refused to leave His.

An amused throat clearing brought her to reality and her eyes met mischievous brown eyes. Her eyes widened as she saw Lord Narayana glowing from Him, the One who she called her brother. Instantly, she understood, this was Krishna. And thus, the one who she had been looking at was Balarama.

As she shyly repeated the name in her head, she saw her father approach both the men and greet them.

Shyly, she followed them to her palace, even as she snuck glances at the fair Balarama, who seemed to have eyes only for her.

Even as she walked and kept looking at Him sneakily, she felt confusion sear through her, about the visions she had had. She wondered what sort of an experience this was. She had experienced nothing like this before. She could feel her independence and self-sufficiency unneeded for this experience. Her eyes met His, and she saw His eyes twinkling, as if He knew much more than she did. She saw the amused look His younger brother had, and huffed.

These two seemed as incorrigible as stories about them said!

She entered the palace, leading the men to the courtroom.

She bit her lip, watching them leave. She saw Him turn to look at her, and His reassuring look told her that she would see Him soon. With a smile on her face, she watched on as she saw the two brothers turn into specks of dust, after which, she retired to her chambers, dreaming of beautiful eyes and water. 

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not talking to Teddy and Donut ๐Ÿ˜‰
Res!
That's the quartet complete lol :P

^^Unress!
Okayyysss. :P
This was a heartwarming, cute and epic story :)
Dau <3 Anyway, moving onto the story, it had the epic mix of all the emotions I'd associate with lost love, or rather, love that meets after Yugas ๐Ÿ˜‰
The LakshMila awesomeness, Jiji's doubt.. all of that was simply super!
You go girl ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Shrinika13 - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
A subtle romantic story written with many tender feelings embellished with wonderful  expressions , Krishna , very good story and well written by you .๐Ÿค— . The glipses of past  and the extended feelings in the present , a well woven OS ! ๐Ÿ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awwh! This was so sweet! Dau and Revati's meeting was soo perfect and soo divine! Their little gestures towards each other was so superbly contrasted with Kanha's little interruptions! Guess he was paying him back for all the times Dau had teased him as Lakshman! <3
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
That's what we call a mindblowing update ๐Ÿ‘

So serene...So divine... it was beautiful 

I always wanted a Balaram Os...โค๏ธ

Nonetheless, Kanha was cute too๐Ÿค—
Edited by Crazy_Saks_ - 7 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

This BEAUTIFUL, Bhuu. I really love it. 

The camaraderie between Kanha and Dau is absolutely lovely. I love their relationship, and I love how it's similar yet very different to Ram and Lakshman's relationship. Only Vishnu and Sesha could have created such distinction between both their incarnations, though the love was not less in either.

Balarama's protectiveness of Krishna, and vice versa, is absolutely sweet.

Hehe, naughty Krishna taking his Dau bhaiyya to meet his future bhabhi is adorable.โค๏ธ

I think Krishna and Lakshman would have gotten along very very well indeed.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Revathi's love for Balarama was simply divine, and I love the glimpses you gave of Urmi and Lakshman.โ˜บ๏ธ

Is there more in this story?

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 7 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS srutha di
Dau and Revati's meeting was so beautiful. The emotions were perfectly described๐Ÿ˜ณ. Kanha was cute too <3
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Had never even thought I would be reading about these two ๐Ÿ˜• . 
Such a beautiful os Srutha ! Loved the writing , the emotions , you have pen them down so smoothly ! 
The LakshMila part was beautiful blended with the os . The ending . You just nailed it ! This  sure is  a masterpiece and I think this is one of the best os I have read from you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keep writing more ! 
Sam 

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh My Lord I just read a dream !! 

So fresh, beautiful and heavenly!!! 
Sru, you never fail to blow my mind with your OSs' !!!

After my exams this is the best thing I could have read !!!

Thank you so much !

Its beautiful and magical! 

Awesome M1 ๐Ÿ‘