Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi all its nails 😆 Update posted check it out Tom wld be exciting.

Brijesh is in complete awe of Urvashi today he was completely mesmerized 😡 . Poor Tara.

ramas thumbnail

wonderful update lavanaya. i can visualize whole episode.Can't wait for tomorow.
several mistakes. katri putting her hand in fish tank was biggest mistake.

Urvashi leaviing her cell so others can access mistake number 2.
Now Urcvashi is so sure of her self. that she got Brijesh so why should she care.
Nice observation by mannobhbhi recognizing katari and teling Saloni she is vishkanya by seing dead fish.

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi lavanyadi... I just read the update... it was so thrilling... its clear that jiji will be gone tommorrow, but will she die, or will she be caught red-handed...maybe when Katari is caight she and the tantrik may blurt out jiji's name... and that's when Brij will know the truth abt jiji.
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

wonderful update lavanaya. i can visualize whole episode.Can't wait for tomorow.
several mistakes. katri putting her hand in fish tank was biggest mistake.

Urvashi leaviing her cell so others can access mistake number 2.
Now Urcvashi is so sure of her self. that she got Brijesh so why should she care.
Nice observation by mannobhbhi recognizing katari and teling Saloni she is vishkanya by seing dead fish.

I know i was thinking the same thing, why did she do that..put her hand in the fish tank.??? it totally gave away the whole thing.😕

Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
It happens in most of the shows, when the end of the evil is near.. she/he makes the most silliest mistake. But what i'm wondering is this will save tara, but how will it kill jiji??
realitybites thumbnail
It was very fast paced and while dancing she does that. Urvashi actually was elated at her win and she has a bouquet in her hands and Brijesh leads her so its possible. But Nahar was smart not to say anything and quitely heard the tantrik msg 👏

Saloni will now stop Katari from coming near to Tara but either Urvashi or the Tantrik will be the victims.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
😕 It looks like Brijesh is not pretending.. i'm confused now 😕 He really seems to have strong feelings for jiji 😕 Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamis

I know i was thinking the same thing, why did she do that..put her hand in the fish tank.??? it totally gave away the whole thing.😕

Maybe she just wanted to make sure that her poison nails are in working order! 😕
What other explanation can be there for something as silly and as unrealistic as that? Though we haven't seen the episode, they could have shown about the katari by having her accidently touch something (like dancing and tripping and just as she loses balance, she tries to hold on to the fish tank thus accidently her hands contaminate the water and lo and behold all the fish die.. or something like that)
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

It was very fast paced and while dancing she does that. Urvashi actually was elated at her win and she has a bouquet in her hands and Brijesh leads her so its possible. But Nahar was smart not to say anything and quitely heard the tantrik msg 👏

Saloni will now stop Katari from coming near to Tara but either Urvashi or the Tantrik will be the victims.

It was smart thinking on Nahar's part to pick up the phone when he did. I jsut hope when Saloni tries to protect Tara, she does get injured...maybe Tantrik gets killed and just b4 he dies, he may expose jiji

realitybites thumbnail
Me to. Brijesh 🤢 was looking like a love struck puppy when Urvashi comes dressed up in red saree.

Now the ques is who will die? Jiji/Tantrik or Vishkanya herself? or she attacks Saloni?

Tom is def eagerly looked upto.