Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riverofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
it was brilliant...pls update asap. cant wait...
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

[DIV]will be waiting[:D][/DIV]

[:$]
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: grownup

it was brilliant...pls update asap. cant wait...

Thank you so much ..
I will.
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Second Memory - I Want To Be With You.

"As now we are friends, I want to say something. I know you have phobia of water. But you must overcome this fear, you should learn swimming." He was not sure whether he should say it or not but finally he did. He had read in Gauri's diary, that she saw someone drowning in water and couldn't save the person. From that time, she slipped in phobia of water and still was very much scared of water.

She nodded negatively. "I think we should leave. Class must be about to start," she made it clear that she did not want to talk about it.

"Okay," he agreed knowing he would have to give her time. They both made their way towards their class.

"So, where are you from and how do you know Riddhima?" he initiated a conversation finding her to be quiet.

"I am from Delhi. Riddhima and I had met in delhi where she had came to meet her one relative and they live just besides us, we found a friend in each other. And now I got admission here... that's it." She answered, while they kept walking.

He nodded in agreement. They reached the class and went inside. Professor was yet to make an entry. Gauri made a quick search for an empty seat and after finding one. She walked and settled down there.

She had just taken out a book from her bag to give it a read when he sat beside her, passing a smile towards her. She shifted her gaze from him and got engrossed in reading her book while he kept glancing at her frequently.

After Lecture:

She kept her stuff back in her bag and walked out of class. She was just near college gate when she saw him... in front of her, on his bike.

"Can I drop you?" he asked hoping her to say yes. He could not stop himself. He liked, being around her. He found her so innocent, so sweet, so sacred, so naive that he just wanted to spend time with her.

"No... it's okay. I will go by myself. I like walking" she answered before she made her way towards her home. He jumped from the bike and stood in front of her. "Then, can I accompany you to your home?" What am I doing? Behaving like a Romeo! Embarrassing!

She stared at him for a while before she nodded positively and they both started walking together. She was walking quietly while he kept glancing at her every next second.

"Wait," he stopped walking and called out for her in an annoyed voice. She turned back to see a frown which was developed on his face, clearly showing something was bothering him.

"What happened? Are you alright?" she asked him in her ever so soft tone, with little bit concern on her face for him.

"No. I am not. I am not fine" saying this, he stomped his foot on ground in frustration.

She shook her head, unable to understand him. "What happened?" she once again asked him, hoping some clear answer this time.

"You accepted my friendship, didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

"Now you consider me as your friend, don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"But I don't feel so." He said turning away.

"Sorry?" she uttered in confusion.

"I can see you are not comfortable around me. You don't talk much. You just reply whenever I say or ask something. Otherwise you are way too silent."

"That's how I am."

"No you are not!"

"We have just met yesterday. What do you know about me? Nothing."

"Then I want to know... Everything"

"And, why is so?"

"Because I want to... If you want an answer then because I like being with you. I like your companionship. I want to be a friend of yours. I want you to share your every-thing with me. I want your friendship"

She was taken aback with the choice of his words. He likes to be with her? He wants her friendship? "You are not supposed to get involved in me. I am not a person, you should stay with."

"Why?"

"Because... I am not! And I don't have any explanation for that."

Taking a step forward, he took her hand in his, with slight hesitation in his eyes and kept his other hand on it. "Look Gauri. I presume you have gone through something which is not letting you accept this friendship. I presume something has happened with you which is not letting you be what you are. But you can trust me. I will never ever break your trust. I will never disappoint you in any way. I will never hurt you in slightest way. All you have to do is...Trust Me, please?"

She looked deep into his eyes, which showed nothing but only and only honesty. No one had ever showed so much sincerity towards her. No one had ever cared for her so much. His concern... his concern and his efforts towards her were something she could not ignore. She took her hand back from him and said, "Come with me"

The moment she refrained her hand from him, he felt like he lost her. He felt like something precious slipped from his hand. Some new growing feelings inside him made him wonder what actually they were. Shrugging off everything, he made himself understand it's because he wants her as friend. Really? Only friend?

She started walking and he followed her, without uttering a word. After some time, she stopped at a place. It was a quiet lake, surrounded by trees from all over. He was taken aback by the choice of her place. He definitely had not expected to know about this place, being new in the city.

Walking little forward, she sat at the edge of the lake. That place seemed so quiet yet so peaceful.

He settled down besides her, being clueless about what she was up to. He glanced at her and found her staring at the water in the lake.

"You were right. Everything you presumed about me is right up to some extent. I have gone through my worst time.  I have gone through something which has changed me in a way I can never go back to what I used to be" she stole a glance at him, after she finished. The moment he had said all those things to her, she was stunned for a moment. No one could understand her that better so far in her life and he just told the reality of her life.

He smiled. That was a relieving smile. He had thought for a minute that he lost her for forever but no... he had not.

He kept his hand on hers, "I am with you...always remember this...I am here if you want to share anything, without judging you in any way." He assured her, that he can share her everything with him, without giving any second thought about what he would think about her. Often, people are judgemental. Without knowing anyone's life, their problems, their sufferings, they prefer judging them on what they hear about them.

She felt him so understanding. She felt he is the one who can understand her. She felt like trusting him. She wanted to share her things with him.

"Friends? In true sense, I don't prefer making million friends. I sort of don't trust people but I want to trust you," she forwarded her hand to him, making him stunned with her words. It was for the first time, she was speaking so much otherwise she is just silent or says very few words.

He happily accepted her friendship proposal.  Smile wasn't leaving his face. He seemed like had achieved the heights in his life. Something was there... for sure.

"I know you want me to share my life incidents with you but it's not easy for me. I will take time." she tilted her head.

"I can and will wait... even if it means waiting forever." He spoke in a go, not shifting his gaze from her.

She couldn't help staring in his eyes which showed determination, loyalty, sincerity and something more, which she could not understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If are reading this, please take out some time to like and drop your feedbacks if you want me to continue.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

KrUtI97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So nice harsha.. update soon.. and you're gonna continue this... i love the way you express emotions.. we can see the scene running in our mind... amazing.. 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomeee
so he want to make her fear go...
om is so nice...
so now she accepted him as her friend...
but he has feelings for her more than a friend...
she had some issues..i think and she dnt want to open up also...
hmmm.. lts see what happens when the story unfolds...
anyway.. i really loved it...
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it... Om is already in love with her and Gauri is afraid to hold his hand because of her past which still haunts her. But she is still ready to give it a try.  Interesting...  Now i've two queries one what is Gauri past?? And the 2nd why Om hates Gauri in the prologue and wants revenge???  I know you won't  tell abhi I have to wait. So I will be waiting impatiently... Thanks a ton for the update. Continue asap.. PS. I love the way Om understands Gauri.
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Super se bhi upar waiting fr more n more
Keep posted us soon
riverofdreams thumbnail
loved it again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...great ff
riverofdreams thumbnail