Ghulam

||Niti Taylor /Shivani AT - 2|| ~The impetus whim~ - Page 6

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Disha - u said it all 👏👏
Shivani is the only consistent character from day 1 in this show !! She actually said those words today which we all wanted to say Rangeela from day 1 👏👏 I would like to thank her for speaking out those words loud and clear to heartless Rangeela !! She said "No" to Veer even when she knew the consequences but Rangeela immediately slapped her without even thinking for a second 👏👏 I loved the sarcasm in her voice when she was sunofying Rangeela 👏👏 n also the way she asked him to leave the place n go 😆😆

I felt his complete guilt trip was funny, there is no point in feeling guilty abt smething after its done and specially when he feels "its his dharm to follow his Maalik's order" 👏👏👏

I wonder if Shivani wouldn't have said anything after the slap, would Rangeela ever realize what he did today ?😡 Guess he might have felt proud for adding one more accolade to his baggage 👏👏

Veer was completely out of character asking his Ghulaam to watch over his wife, asking him to slap his wife !! This is sooo not him , he still has that doubt in some corner of his mind that Shivani still considers only Rangeela as her husband , then how will he even do all this with those thoughts ?

When Maaldawali said " No one has gone against Veer's orders till dat" , I was like she doesn't know the behind scenes of Veer's bedroom where Shivani says no to him always 😆😆😆

Veer has forgotten that Shivani said no to him every single time, today wasn't the first and wont be the last even 😆😆

I know Shivani is true to her values and beliefs, but i really want her to give up on Rangeela after today 

Precap - As Supriya said, its the lamest sequence i have seen but since i already knew about this, thanks to spoilers, so was not that surprised seeing it in precap 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@chabalas - that sarcasm in her voice was love! I too loved the last line when she asked him to leave 😆
Shivani's words made him think about his deed ! He didn't think once before slapping her! If Shivani wouldn't have said anything to him in return,  he would have made his inner self understand by chanting "it was his Malik order " but Shivani harsh and sarcasm filled words worked and must have damaged something inside him. 
Veer.. I don't even want to talk. He contradicted himself big time. If such big contradictions keep on going in Veer and Rangeela's character then all I can conclude about them is - Veer is just defined by his ego and Rangeela is just defined by his ghulaami.. Nothing more in these characters. 
Precap - 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hey @sup : are you there?? Something very wierd happened.. need to talk to you... urgentlyyy..
arshimanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hullo everyone!
Happy MahaShivRatri 
Good to be in the new AT!
Congrats to all...😃

Today's episode was very interesting for me...It gave me further insights to some of the characters and reaffirmed for others. 

First of all may I applaud the character of Shivani...👏
What a girl! What maturity! What strength of character! This girl has her head in the right place. There is absolutely no confusion in her mind. How can one not admire her...

Today this girl not only refused to act against her beliefs but also unperturbed gave Rangeela a piece of her mind. In few choice sentences she hit where the problem lay. Hence, her words made their mark on Rangeela in a big way...

Shivani...the injured lioness did not escape to a corner to lick at her wounds but effectively hit back with some great punches at the lion ...
" Aap kehte thay k aurat per haat nahi uthatay?
Laikin aaj aik Insaan ki insaaniyat Ghulam k samne haar gai
Such may aap bahut bahudar hain "👏

In sprinkling salt over Rangeela's pride in not hitting females...she is striking at his already regretful conscience. Making him aware of the fact that he hit his wife without any reason or fault of hers simply because his Malik order him to. Further warning him that now onwards he will get into the habit of hitting females just like she has got used to living with pain.

Shivani words struck home at traits that Rangeela took pride in...his pride and bravery! Also, the fact that he hit someone innocent of any wrong doing

These are the sort of encounters and interactions b/w RanSh/ShiRa that awakens Rangeela the person from slumber ...shaking him into taking stock of what the Ghulam is doing...and during the process ponder on the right and wrong ...
We see a disturbed and tortured Rangeela like never before as Shivani's words resonate within him! If Shivani was in pain...he was in no less...in fact even more than her.

I am glad to see Rangeela realise the enormity of his action where he hit a female...He knows that it's something that should not ever happen again. Therefore, he thinks of cutting his hands off to prevent carrying such future orders from his Malik. The thought does not even enter his mind that he could go against the orders.
Just goes to show how firmly the "Ghulam psyche " is firmly entrenched inside him!

Today, Ghulam took a beating from which Rangeela, the person will not easily recover and will be left with visible scars...But, these scars given to him by Shivani will actually be his saviour! 

He will realise in future that the day he met Shivani and his actions in bringing her to B'pur may be the best ones he ever did for himself and others.

PS: sorry for the vvvlong post BUT had a lot to say...
Paragraphs not in bold are from my post in another thread on Rangeela ...after I finished watching the episode...wanted to hear your opinion on it and also because it was related to Shivani
Will answer the posts here as I read them...there are sooo many interesting points that I am rearing to discuss!
😃

Twinkle and chabalas we would have loved your input last night...

Edited by arshimanan - 7 years ago
arshimanan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

From where to start?! 

There is a lot going on inside,  I don't know what to say. PATHETIC! Too raw to watch! 
Ghulaami won and humanity lost! Malik asks Ghulaam to slap malkin and he follows! Ghulaam is ready to punish himself for his own rules he broke but not regretting to follow his master! What does he need to realize his wrong doings doesn't become right because he was just following orders! 
Gulguli ji! Veer! Such contradictions,  much wow! 

You said everything, "Ghulami won and humanity lost!"

The only thing I loved in today's episode is Shivani's sarcastic reply to Rangeela! The girl has changed a lot,  learned a lot! I still remember this girl in earlier episodes ;so timid,  so innocent,  so scared. She faced a lot and still surviving! Growth is marvelous! I loved it when she said that it would become Rangeela's habit now to raise hands on women. That was like perfect attack on his conscience. If this can't shake Rangeela's base of ghulaami,  I don't know what would?! Each and every word of her was like salt on his wounded shaky conscience! The only part I loved in the episode! 

Besides, Shivani's blasting Rangeela in areas he took pride in no uncertain terms...👏...I also liked the impact it made on him! Until now he was never affected like this. He hated it as soon as he slapped her. It definitely shook him but it's going to take many such eye openers for his Ghulaam psyche to change

I don't know what future holds for shivani. It can't be good because she was and is surrounded with sick,  cruel,  heartless people who love to break women and now the walls surrounding her are getting tighter.  I don't know how would this girl survive! Gulguli wants grandson,  Veer's patience has crossed the limit.. He can't take anymore no's from Shivani..he is not gonna think about his mother's promise anymore,  Maldawali is after Shivani,  Shivani can't try to run away as her mama ji is trapped here. All her escapes have been sealed. And now I am scared for her.. This innocent little girl has been putting up the fight more than her capacity and tough times are ahead. I really feel like giving her  a tight hug! Yeah I got little emotional. 

Yes, the walls are closing in on Shivani
It's going to be interesting seeing her combat with new challenges as she keeps to her ethical and moral value. ...and I don't see her letting go if them in future too!

Niti is doing fantastic job. Already there are so many emotions inside after watching the episode and the girl is playing her character with such intensity and passion  that it is taking my emotional toll. Take a bow Niti Taylor! 

I totally agree! Niti Taylor has surprised me with the extent of her owning the character of Shivani. I never thought that I would ever be able to look at her as anything else other than Nandini. But, this girl has shown remarkable sensitivity in portraying a host of emotions beautifully. 

Loved reading your post! 👍🏼
Answered in bold in your post above..

Disha... on your orders stopped thinking too much...as you can see the result of doing that in my long long post...
😆
I can cut and paste but not put up pics...so will do whatever you say

Love your take on Veer and Rangeela...so true
" Veer is just defined by his ego and Rangeela is just defined by his ghulaami..."

arshimanan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supriya_k

@disha- mutual feelings yaar!!
I liked the episode but not liking the show ! Its too raw like u said..
Any ghulaam would have done the same but then I think why this ghulam is claimed to be different..
Shivani was best with her sarcastic dialogues.. In yesterdays episode also, she taunted him..she has learnt a lot.. She is no more a rondu.. Not by heart..
What I liked most about her character is the gradual growth.. Its not sudden.. Nor does she go out of character.. Its consistent..
She is a relief!. Baki sb toh ... Specially rangeela..
Thank God they showed him struggling with his emotions/thoughts..

U r emotional and I m confused after watching the episode.. I don't know what to write..
Precap is the most lame thing I have ever seen on this show.. Logic kya hai celebration ka.. Kuch bhi..

Hi there 😃
We meet again!

I have honestly started to think that the writers love the character of Shivani  because one can connect to her and understand her reactions. I agree that the pacing of her characters development is also good. It's a layered and interesting. There is no confusion there. Even if one may not agree with her idea of the duty and role of a wife ...it's a consistent one in keeping with her character.

I have talked so much about Rangeela that now feel like a parrot! ...so will refrain from doing more...
This reminds me what happened to Shivani's parrot...bhole? Was that its name? So many loose ends!
Careless writing! We should have a bloopers thread!

The CV's should be crowned for some of the most weirdest tracks imaginable...
Among the future ones...Rangeela trying to cut his own hand ? What happened to all the worry about his mother and who would take care of her?...and then Gulguli celebrating bahu's thappar...really?

What is the message they are trying to convey to the masses?
😔

supriya_k thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

@supriya : Nothing to say about precap!

I really hope from here onwards, we see a growth in Rangeela's character. Even I don't want to see Veer forcing himself on shivani. His ego is the biggest problem.
Show is too raw and shivani is the only sane character in the show.. Rashmi is also there but she gets too silent.. It is not easy to watch such stuff. This show needs love angles now.. It is time CVs should focus on Veer and Rangeela falling for shivani, that would mellow down the show and it would become easy for the audiences to watch!

Yaaa.. I also pray and hope that we see a little bit growth on his character.. I wonder why they want a celebration.. Something's big is going to happen??? Some twist perhaps!! Yes yes. U said it right.. Veer is driven by his ego.. At one moment he ask Shivani to sleep beside him and when she nods in no he ask her to get out of the room 😆 yes she hurts his ego from time to time and that's resulting in his twisted behaviour..
Yup we need something that is light, I guess u r right its time they show the guys falling for her.. Rangeela has seen the beautiful and forgiving side of Shivani he can fall for her. But veer. Why would he??
Veer ko kya impress krega I have no idea..
supriya_k thumbnail
Guys Shivani is the much needed sweetness in this berehami show.. 😆 I m loving niti's dresses her hair and trust me it helps me not getting too worked up while watching the lame things in this show.. Her acting is so natural that I feel for her..
U remember the seen where she was talking to mamaji.. They were talking about azaadi. And I was like oh God! She is trapped. Her family member is trapped in such place.. We can never imagine our family member to get stuck in such place. Its horrible.. And she made me think all that otherwise I would have never thought what mamiji must be doing when mama is lost.. All these thoughts were going in my mind.. Niti makes me feel as if all this is real.. She is brilliant..

@ARSHI -haha yes we met again.. But I wasn't on time. See I m so late..
Rangeela... Ufff!! Even I feel like a parrot.. From the first week of rhe show I m repeating the same thing. And I m sure I will keep on saying those things till many more weeks.. Sad it is.! So lets not discuss about him.. Bhole !! Oh I miss him.. I remember the post where u mentioned how they can use bhole.. I think Cvs should read this forum.. Rashmi is shown so so bold and now she literally had accepted her fate.. Why?,? She isn't Shivani.. Shivani has accepted it as her fate.. But Rashmi, a metro city girl has never tried to run away from the place.. Why?? Just bcz of one incidence.. I guess she never got a chance or else probably she would have..

@chablas - even I don't want ti see rangeela with her .. They should either stay away from each other or rangeela should start feeling for her.. Like disha said the show is too raw to watch.. We need some freshness. And that's love angles between the leads..

GUYS DONT U THINK SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN??? WHY A SUDDEN CELEBRATION??
supriya_k thumbnail
Guys I saw Niti and other girls pic on insta.. They look wow.i mean really wow. And nitis dress is valentine red.. 😆 she is looking damn beautiful..
Rashmi and maldawali is also dressed up like they never did before. 😆 but all r looking beautiful..
I guess these r the pics from the so called celebration..
Its gonna be grand.. Kuch to hona chahie special..

@surbhi if u r reading this.. Do post some pics of Niti .i m sire u must have found many on social media.
😆
supriya_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Hello peep 😛

U there???