•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys I love Kalash so much I'm sure you all do too. RAVIKA finally together and now it's ending how sad ðŸ˜­ all were looking forward to future love track now that misunderstanding are out of the way. Maybe we would now see their kids track. Krip and Aparna such good actors seeing them as parent's on the show would be a dream. 
All fans old new and silent readers PLZ help us PLZ 

On twitter we are trying to trend #DontEndKalash #GiveKalashExtension 

If your on twitter plz follow Ravika.fandom page. If ur not on twitter than plz join for this purpose.

The same on instagram but by tagging life OK and Ekta ma'am. Even posting on Ekta ma'am insta posts. PLZ guys help us don't want to lose Ravika

The show has so much potential still and it's doing good on trp chart always 1 or 2 position 

Any questions plz post here or any other ideas plz post here.

Thank you let's hope for the best guys.

Posted: 7 years ago
You are so right i want the exact same thing i mean in the morning i get up thinking jaldi jaldi get ready for college , before leaving home. I think jitni jaldi jaoin gi utni jaldi wapas aon gi kalash is my reason to get up and go to bed . I have a a rare health condition so i spend half my life in hospital and i have a short life expectancy aur kalash meri jeeni ki waja hai main janthi hu i wont be alive long enough to get married so zindagi ki hassen pal main ravi aur devika ki sath jee leh ti hu mere liyeh yeh bohot mushkill hai 
Ps.exuse the hindi spelling zyada hindi bolte nahi hai london meh
Edited by 09rathorep - 7 years ago