Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
@debo... I need u to start on the write up hun... we've got quite a few birthdays for april so the sooner this is wrapped up the better...

@everyone... lets all start planning what kinda horoscopes we r doing for nishi...
verisimilitude thumbnail
Pro I feeel that that Hogwarts font could be changed because its not clear. The rest of the graphics are mind blowing. That messages and gifts tag is so good
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will post the wu tomorrow...but can nayone help me with the HP part..I am not into HP that much...I know the characters but nothing more then that..
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Balike Nishi, Professor Trewalney Babaji's bhavishevani for the month of March..
This month you will get khujli in your hands. A lot of khujli! However, you must be careful Balike, paisa is haathon ka meil. It can go as easy as it came. Buy an extra bottle of Vodka this month and make sure your Boss drinks it too. Also, don't forget to chant, Arrey bhaiyya All izz Well!

I tried to change this into the above one..is this the kind of predictions we have to make or something else?πŸ˜•

Increase in income would be there at the beginning of the month. Moreover, your social life would also be quite active and enriching. You might encounter new sources of earning this month. However, care should be taken after 14th March 2017 as there could be recurrent financial hiccups. Income may drop down while expenses could go sky-high. Travels this month could go in vain, thus it would be better to be prudent. You could experience some hurdles at work. There is no need to take stress; you should rather delay any major projects or initiations for now.
Edited by Get-Lost - 7 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
This looks a bit desi. I think we can introduce a suspense through Hogwarts school introducing the characters. Finally the character reveals what will happen this one year month by month. Each predictions and the other characters reaction to it
utopit thumbnail
1 big Fear/tension not gone yesterday afternoon tifing hours i talking with a my closed friend i told talk about men balloon sex mastabution he opened a site and says :

"balloon fetish a disease, Sexually Excited By Balloons look for a balloon sex phobia treatment/Globofobia Sex" so get very feared also said last few nights wetdreams are also comes about "Baloon mastabution" so said talk with doctor or parents or online sites of health but i not know doctors My age only 17 and if i told to parents they get very angry maybe talking with me stopped so i sending on this site at mid-night,

daytime i getting busy at school-collage, evening reading book and parents at house so i wakeup at midnight and sending this

Please give me some tips, i am abnormal ? my friend said if not talk with doctor/parents if its continue night dreams willbe continue and you maybe do any very activites after Few years so please help me every day thainking about it pleaseee help

I Gets normal party balloon i cannot my self i open my underware get small balloon starts shaking my penis semen comesout filling veryy nice afer self pop the balloon but now when i sees balloon tv/net/anywhere my penis starts erection sex fillings comes helpme it's bad i am veryy bad boy not cool boy

I have also addected to see bad photos/news,i have also precum happens at daytime when i see ads on tv/net/paper ect or listen some songs please help me i am in fear
I also chaged and posted other1 site https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-deal-with-depression-and-fear/answer/Utopit-One?prompt_topic_bio=1 but no responce pl give india health site link also
, iam also bad photo addected pleaseee help me sad
Iam from: Odisa,India

Post link: http://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=140804275 pl reply here
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Harithadi, sorry I missed your comment there.
Is this better?

https://img2.picload.org/image/rllgloaa/22.gif
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Res for WU

it's 17th March morning..Members of the Alpha Team Big Boss(Yuvi) , Snoopy(Maliha) , Wolf(Ramya) , Piccolo(Har) , Harry Potter(Megha) , Beauty(Debo) and Pluto(Sid) are sitting in the hall..discussing about their upcoming mission..which is Nishi's birthday party...and they were discussing it from last month but all the plans are rejected..

Big Boss : what should we do? πŸ˜•

Wolf : it is tomorrow..for God's sake.. 

Snoopy : we are going to miss the deadline..for the first time we will are going to fail in out mission πŸ˜΅

Beauty : I am sorry guys it is all my fault 

Pluto : you know what we should all go for a mass retirement.. 

Piccolo : don't loose hope..we still have time..we should do something..let's decide..

Harry Potter : I know we should do a costume party..

Big Boss : rejected..we did this so many times..

Snoopy : we are going to fail..😭

Wolf : shut up Snoopy..

Pluto : why not we bring her favorite actor and surprise her?

Big Boss : rejected..

Piccolo : then what about we act like we don't remember and then we will kidnap her and bring her to her surprise party? ( she said with all happy big smile )

Big Boss : rejected..

to this all stare at her with their narrow eyes..

Beauty : can we just throw a simple party?..for once we can do this right?

Big Boss give her such a look that Beauty just shut her lips..

Harry Potter : hey why don't we bring Harry Potter?

all look at her with confused look..

Pluto : why we will bring you? 

Harry Potter : Pluto not me..

Wolf : then?

Harry Potter : I am talking about real Harry Potter

Snoopy : as if it will work..this is definitely rejected..what say Big Boss?

Big Boss : go on..it is quite interesting..

to this Snoopy rolled her eyes with shock..

Harry Potter : as I am saying why don't we bring real Harry Potter as she is his big fan..

Beauty : but isn't he too busy to come in this party?

Piccolo then we will bring someone who is less busy and will come easily..

to this whole Alpha Team started to think..just then Pluto shout..

Pluto : I know..

Wolf : who?

Pluto : we can invite Prof. Trelawney and her Asst. Luna..

Snoopy : and they can also predict her future for the whole year..

Wolf : good idea..

Big Boss : so this is final..Beauty get back to work..you have till Midnight..prepare everything till then..Alpha Team will help you so get set go..Beauty Is That Clear?

Beauty : Yes Sir

Big Boss : good..then you all are dismiss..Over and Out.

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 7 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
okay this is a intro I wrote..and I know it's crap..so feel free to edit it..now someone please help me with the prediction part...
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Res for WU

It's 17th March morning..CC team were under the blanket hiding themselves from getting caught by their lead for not finishing their work. Its their fellow CC Nishi's birthday and the thread is not ready! 

Maliha : what should we do? πŸ˜•

Ramya: it is tomorrow..for God's sake.. 

Debo: we are going to miss the deadline..for the first time we will are going to fail in out mission πŸ˜΅

Sid : I am sorry guys it is all my fault 

Har : you know what we should all go for a mass retirement.. 

Megha : don't loose hope..we still have time..we should do something..let's decide..

As they were immersed in the google to find out her favorites, someone came hooting the "Dhinka Chika" song. Members closed the laptop and acted as if nothing happened because its their boss who is entering and they shouldnt give a small hint. 

Yuvi : Hey whats up girls? All set? 
Ramya : Voh. yea I mean we... Yes. 

Sid ( whispering) : We are finished now.😭

Megha : oh stop..

Yuvi: Why are you all looking like you stole something? Get ready to make arrangements to set up the room. We should start it by 11.50 at night. 

Maliha : You mean surprise party? Yuvi I am sorry but we didnt plan anything.

Yuvi: oops didnt I tell you ?😲 there is no party today. I have planned something else. Now I get it.. You lazy people havent done anything on the thread I know. I know you people sleep till the last minute😑. So I arranged everything.. Just help me for arranging this room. 

11.30 PM - Creative Castle Hall 

Nishi the birthday girl entered watching her mobile. The hall was pitch dark infact the whole castle was.. 
Nishi :Why does this give me a Hogwarts effect? (hitting her head) This is the after effect of watching HP 24*7. Chal let me find what our Bday team has in store for me. 

Nishi entered the Birthday Subteam room only to find the room more darker than the hall area. She gulped her rising fear and moved forwards to switch on the light but a slow background of the castle when HP and his friends were entering. The wall infront of her had images of Hogwarts Castle and it looked as if she was watching Harry Potter movie on the wall.. A voice came suddenly out of the shadows, a soft, misty sort of voice.
"Welcome Nishi .. How nice to see you here"
This surely scared Nishi as she didnt expect Professor Trelawny here. The armchair and fire infront of her did shake Nishi a bit. A strong brave girl she was didnt show her fear and sat on the couch near by concentrating on the wall. 

Prof: Nishi dear, I am here to predict your future, my crystal ball is all ready to spill out your next whole year. Do you have the strength to hear?"

Nishi  ( laughing) : Dont try to scare me. I am not the one who gets scared for these. Let me see what your crystal ball can predict!