09rathorep thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

hi everyone i cant remember the last time i was on here its been sooo long i think its because m mourning for kalash too much lately 😭 anyway i was thinking theres no point in dragging kalash now because jo hona tha woh ho chuka hai so you know like ishqbaaz have done a second season with most of the old cast but just diffrent storyline why cant we do something like that for kalash but from ravipoint of view or their children just for the sake of the new male orient shows (god knows why i dont see the problem whith women orient show agar mujeh pucha jiy i think they are better ) because im not at a stage in life right now to stop watching kalash im just not ready plus TRPs have been good aswell for the past two years and i would absoulutly love to see if ravi and devika have kids it will be dream come true 

ps. am i the only one who thinks ravi is life goalsπŸ‘ i mean the way he takes care  of devika ambika her family, his own family . agar pati ho tho ravi jaise ho πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey I understand your feelings but if u look at it positively then  we might b the luckiest set of fans to witness RaVika proper marriage and proper consummation followed by their happy married life in coming episodes  πŸ˜³

I hv seen many shows meeting abrupt end with no proper marriage or ocnsummation or a proper married life of leads

At least in RaVika's case we got to witness it all and still 3 weeks r left in which we can see more of happy RaVIka

if they continue , it will again go in circles with Saket-Nivi back , separation , leaps and so on

I dont mind them doing a season 2 with RaVika and mayb different story .. but season 1 will definitely meet a logical end now going by yesterday's beautiful episode πŸ˜ƒ

And yes Ravi is definitely one of the best hubby on small screen .. the way he loves his wife is simply adorable ,.. Devika is indeed lucky 😳 ..He even made her receive his award .. awww
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago