jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

😃

dhoom 1. the songs were lovely. and uday's & abhishek's acting in it was good.😛

Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think if parts of Dhoom and parts of Dhoom 2 put together..then we may be going somewhere for a complete entertainer!! 😃 😃

Abhi-uday acting from Dhoom and Hritick from D:2 😃
babygirl thumbnail
dhoom coz my johnny was in it and da flim was good
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
both rocked....but dhoom 2 was the best hrithik rocked and the chemistry between hrithik-ash rocked,sizzle the best couple in bollywood....it was total hrithik-ash film and it rocked totally with their sizzling,hot chemistry....whereas dhoom 1 is all abt abhi-john-uday chemistry and their motorbike race
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
Dhoom 2..it was amazing...👏😃
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Dhoom.

it was original. abhi was rocking in that.
john ab was good enough (although HR may have been better)
ash brought the film  D2 down for me. she truly sucked to my eyes with her ridiculous usage of the word "like" pretending to be a peppy teen (she is 33 fr crying out loud!! how retarded 🤢 was her character in D2) .. , her fake ass, her fake accent.
esha deol wasn't exactly very awesome either, but she had a surprise element to her. also, she suited the role far better, being young.
sweety and uday chopra were funny in D1.
Ending of D1 was juts really good!!

D1 all the way..

qt di

PS -  no offense meant, so PLEASE none be taken. I respect the opinion of ash fans, who always are in majority everywhere.  my husband is one of you as well. Don;t mind me expressing my opinion.  Thanks!!
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago