Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
lol πŸ˜† what an idea lavanya πŸ˜† hope she won't get admission in the third college. other wise like shaurya said some people might hate her for not paying the bill πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nice part. continue when u can. Wish you a Merry Christmas Chandni πŸ˜ƒ
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome but still mysterious i wanna know the reason for lavbnyas attitude
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha!! nice trick.. she is crazyy

wonder whhy she hatez people....

continue sooonn
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 7

Lavanya rested her head back and relaxed as she sunk into the leather seats of Shaurya's convertable. The sun shined down on Lavanya's face, she had a slight smile on her face, feeling proud of her accomplishment. Shaurya turned the keys to start the car, he pressed the breaks a little harder than he was suppose to and raced the car on the road, dodging the few cars that came his way. Lavanya jerked forward, as Shaurya slammed on his brakes stopping the car at a red light.

"Shaurya, opps sorry Shaw! Why did you follow me?"

"I told you! I didn't follow you! ... I need your help!"

"My help?" Lavanya was a bit astonished, the arrogant Shaurya, was asking for help. "How can I be of service your Magesty!" Lavanya said in a sarcastic tone with her head bent forward and her hand on her heart.

Shaurya ignored Lavanya's sarcasm, he was getting used to it now. "Actually the party tonight is for my parents, it is their anniversary. Surprise for Mom. And I need you to take her out of the house for a few hours."

"But didn't your dad leave this morning?"

"He is still here, and that is what the surprise is. Romantic huh?"

"Yah ... romantic" Lavanya started to drift off into her memories once again.

"So can you do it?" Shaurya's voice broke Lavanya's trance.

"Yah, sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Just take her out shopping or something, and bring her back one hour before the party starts."

"One hour before? I am confused."

"Well she will come home, dad and I will give her the surprise, and then she has time to get ready and all before the guests arrive!"

"Oh!"

The plan had been successful, just like Shaurya had asked, Lavanya managed to persuade Anjali to take her out for shopping. Even though Lavanya hated even the idea of shopping, somehow, Anjali had managed to make it interesting and fun. Anjali bought Lavanya a pale pink, heavily embroidered lengha. Lavanya had never seen or worn something so esquisite before. Anjali insisted that Lavanya wear the lengha for tonight's party. At that point Lavanya had looked into Anjali's eyes and seen the warmth and affection that had been missing from her own. Lavanya smiled and her heart raced at the idea of wearing the lengha, this surprised Lavanya.

Anjali was taken aback, when Lavanya opened the entrance door, and Anjali found her beloved husband whom she thought was miles away was right there, in front of her. Lavanya watched Anjali hug the two most important people in her life Mr. Kapoor and Shaurya affectionately. Tears formed in Lavanya's eyes, but she fought them back and excused herself to go to her room.

Lavanya sat on her bed, and shut her eyes tight. She would not allow herself to cry. There was no reason to cry. People cry when they miss someone, but who did Lavanya miss? Her mother? Her father?

Lavaya's door flew open, as Lavanya panicked to wipe her tears before anyone could see her.

"Thank you so much for helping me out." Shaurya now stood towering over Lavanya. Lavanya kept her head down. Lavanya did not cry often, but knew when tears did manage to escape her eyes, it was easy to tell.

"Shaurya, go get ready beta! The guests will be here soon. And Lavanya beta you get ready too." Anjali said peering into Lavanya's room.

"K' I'll talk to you later Lav."

Lavanya's heart skipped a bit as she heard that name, word. She jerked her head up, but Shaurya was already gone. A smile broke onto Lavanya's face. Shaurya was one of a kind. Feeling cheered up, Lavanya brought out the Lengha from the shopping back and carefully started to unwrap the tissue it was packed in.

Shaurya stood in front of his full length mirror and was busy buttoning his shirt while admiring himself in the mirror when the glitter of something shiny caught his attention. He looked in the direction of the glitter, and found himself staring at Lavanya whom he had a clear view of from his room. Lavanya was fumbling with the strings of the lengha that tighted around her waist. Her head was bent down and her hair fell on her face. Shaurya continued to watch in a daze as an aggitated Lavanya pushed her hair back behind her ear. This was the first time Shaurya had seen Lavanya's hair open, normally she always had it up in a tight ponytail. Her hair fell below her shoulders and were so silky that despite Lavanya's many efforts to push them back they kept falling forward. Finally Lavanya's efforts were rewarded as she managed to tie the strings. She looked up to look at herself in the full lenght mirror. Unlike Shaurya, she only gave herself a quick glance and then turned around to tidy up her room before she went downstairs. All the while, Shaurya stood, no longer aware of his surrondings watching Lavanya. She was beautiful. A sudden and loud knock on Shaurya's door pulled him away from his thoughts.

"Hey Man! What's up!" Shaurya's gang of friends greeted him as they entered one by one, Prithivi being one of them.

"What the hell?" Prithvi who was the first to enter Shaurya's room, yelled, "What the hell is that waitress doing in your house?" Prithivi stood facing Shaurya, while he arm was pointing towards Lavanya's room.

Hey Everyone 😊

Guyz, I know my updates are coming a bit later than usual but I am just crazy busyπŸ˜” these days, hope you all understand😊. Please tell me what you all thought of this part, love to read aall of your commentπŸ˜ƒ... hope you all had a wonderful christmas ...πŸ˜ƒ
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wel well well.. isnt prithvi in fo a lil shock!!!!

its okay that ur a lil late.. its been bzy for alot of us.. but do continue when u have time

continjue sooonn
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowo.. amazing i must add... surprised tht Shaw did not notice his Lav crying... hehe.. anyways.. awesome.. ve been waitin for ages.. thanks..
kaira11 thumbnail
aweesome part!!lav n shaw how cute !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ plz continue soon
*dels* thumbnail
awesome part. but i just hate prithvi, the troublemaker. always and always creating problems. 😑 i think he will do that here too. chandni, continue when u can. we can understand that ur busy but u still continued πŸ˜› . thank u. hope u had a nice christmas too πŸ˜›
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
REALLY good!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ uh-oh, trouble!!!! πŸ˜‰ continue soon!!! :)
Numera89 thumbnail
haha stupid prithvi!! poor guy will find out shaw is crushing on his evil enemy lav! lol cute! continue soon!