FF: Tattered Mother~ Thread 2 link @ 149 ~

Posted: 7 years ago
NEW STORY???? what you think????? BUT NO!!!! this is the revised version of Just US in the END... i promised that soon i will post this story with a more drama, more emotional and more tragedies... 😭😭😭 i am missing Dimensions very much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... first few episode will be the same but few changes here and there but i revised the story... means what i planned first i found it little bit cliche... so expect different story... also i changed the name but with that you can guess the story will definitely change... but yes make sure to carry tissue papers in the future and i really hope this story will be up to your expectations... i was planning to post this later around May but Sharks of My Life is coming to an end in 4 more parts πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ these stories are like my babies... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ i need tissues...i hope you all will love this story

Edited by Soju. - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

INDEX

OLD Prologue- Scroll down

NEW Prologue- Scroll down

story will be on blog
Edited by Soju. - 6 years ago
OLD PROLOGUE

The actual definition of love??? Does anybody know??? According to Google search it says "a strong feeling of affection..." Mostly towards the opposite se*, but does it stops here??? NO, absolutely not... Love is everything about giving and taking... Person in love should not care about their own feelings as far as their partner is happy...and nothing else should mattered as the love is one sided. Normal couple do stay happy or share grieves with each other... that is not only taking something for you but you also should let go your love when it comes to the happiness of your partner...

Same happened with MAAN SINGH KHURANA... just for the happiness... just to keep him happy.. just to fulfil his demands... His lady love... his true love left him... for his betterment... but now it is too late to dwell on that, it is time to do something for the same love...

This is his story...

"I, MAAN SINGH KHURANA, will get my GEET back at any cost..." this is his current mission, keeping his business aside he is actually concentrating on finding her... "once I find you let me see who dares to keep you away from me... I wont even allow you to keep yourself away from me Geet, that's my promise..."  this words he kept repeating in his mind before going to sleep so he can start a new way of finding her with fresh strategies which kept failing since 5 years...

On the next day, he appeared in the office and called his manager and trustworthy right hand man, Adi to ask if any progress about it??? There was no sign of famously known MSK in him... just MAAN, Geet's MAAN... 

Edited by Soju. - 7 years ago

NEW PROLOGUE

Maan was sad unhappy as he realized Geet's love for him little late, he felt immense hatred towards himself when he and his hired detectives couldn't locate Geet for five years... but one day he got the news which he was dying to hear... he was ready to accept Geet no matter in what condition she was in...

Maan and Geet both were happy, it was just few months after reunion, when storm came into their lives, though storm was strong, Geet stood firm but the aftermath of the storm were very high.. which was a last straw for Geet to break completely...

For the betterment of everyone, she took one decision. Decision was right in every sense but the people related to her took it in a wrong way, and again they were out to break her. They succeeded this time, she broke down but not without taking everybody's ego with her...

The person once who vowed to keep her happy failed to do so, the people which were life line of hers failed to give her life, this was the story of a mother who was torn between responsibilities... this is the story of her, her cries as mother...

*i know this is small but i guess for now it shall work😳*

CHARACTER SKETCH

Maan Singh Khurana:- 

He is Ruthless businessman but very caring at the same time... he does not care if its of business otherwise he will not keep any stones upturned to protect his loved ones. His motto is to settle with his love Geet forever.

GEET HANDA:- 

Very Bubbly girl. always take everything in positive way no matter what is she facing in her life... no matter how the worst situation is... she believes on one day there will be happily ever after.

AAHANA/ AAHAN HANDA:- 

Credit^ google

❀️

First of all, congrats for your new-with-a-pinch-of-(G)old πŸ˜† story, baby πŸ€—❀️
And you should seriously stop typing  things in caps, gets me πŸ€ͺ... πŸ˜† Cand't say it here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
🀣 

Well, I remember you wrote something once and I loved it and went totally mad, stalking the hell outta your stories and ended up reading the story you're talking about πŸ˜†β€οΈ Though couldn't comment on it as it was an old one.  But that was last year. This year I'm gonna bore you again with my endless blabbering and comments πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† And I'm so happy I'm getting a chance to comment on another masterpiece of yours πŸ₯³ God is kind with me. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

You know what? I'm getting really angry and pissed off when you start your usual stuff about your stories πŸ€” And I am not in the mood to argue with you, do you get that? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ And not, I'm not gonna do that just for us to "explore" our unique ways of making up after an argument😲 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Did we actually have any? No I guess not but ermm πŸ€” All your stories are amazing and everyone can see your dedication towards them so stop underestimating 'em and listen to me, cause I'm always right okay? β€οΈ Or you just want a big CC session, you little πŸ˜†πŸ€—

As always loved your title and it goes perfectly perfect with the plot β€οΈ I am also missing Dimensions, hug me please... begging πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  I beg you

And of course I'll have my tissue box with me, waise got used to pain πŸ€—πŸ˜† For me, the tissue box is bigger πŸ€£πŸ€£ And HOLYYY, but howww... how sweet and cute and awishhh you are sometimes β€οΈπŸ€— Hayyee...  I can imagine, baby... I can understand you so well. I'm also so in love with your stories and became a part of me too so I can totally understand what you feel, esp cause you bring them to life β€οΈ Gosh, you need more πŸ€—πŸ€—

Prologue ones tomorrow but loved them to the core. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Aishuuu. - 7 years ago
grt waiting fr ud 
maan searching geet
The advantages of being a truly qualified stalker. πŸ˜† 

Awww don't cry love come here  β€οΈπŸ€— Waise I miss Dime too β€οΈπŸ˜­
Prologue is Interesting holds mystery and lots of sadness and pain

waiting eagerly for the first chapter
And congrats from all my❀️

I had to write something πŸ˜†

Lovely prologues, both old and new :) <3
About the OLD one.
I'm seriously in love with the first part of it, you may know why πŸ˜† It made me laugh so much. Thank you so much, I needed it ❀️ That "mostly" though 🀣 ☺️ Okay, okay... I'll stop πŸ˜† "Baby, they don't know about us" πŸ˜†
Getting to some serious stuff before dying laughing and "awww"ying (πŸ˜†), I find the prologue so interesting and beautiful. Waise I prefer fighting for it, not letting go ❀️
What happened with them is so sad. πŸ₯Ί I hope they find their way out of problems. 😳
About Maan's words... well, see what you do to me? :| How can you write that? It's so perfect ☺️ You should stop using your shades in stories, it kills me 😳 πŸ˜† But if I were to talk about the characters, I really love how confident he is he's gonna find her. πŸ˜† Your intense writing is so uhmmm woh... main.. main... actually... 😳 ☺️ *hides*
Glad to see Adi here. He rocks! πŸ˜† More than that, it is overwhelming to see MSK becoming Maan... woh bhi Geet's Maan. 😳 😳 Hayyyeee, when someone becomes yours and you're like ! <3 ;)
Awesome new prologue. Feeling bad for both of them 😳 I think he felt so guilty after finding out how much she loves him. His reactions are so natural and realistic, good job baby ;) πŸ€— And to be honest, just loving the twist. ❀️ Geet comes back... gonna be awesome and waiting for updates... haaayyeee and my comments πŸ˜† The most touching fact is that he is ready to accept her whatever happens, regardless her condition. And you portrayed that so so well ❀️
Given the happy moments they had, I was sure storm is about to begin. πŸ˜† Waise I'm not afraid of storms... Trust me, I know how to sail my ship πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† You must be with me... 😳 I said MUST ☺️
This is gonna be heartbreaking... πŸ₯Ί Arre do you know my heart is weak πŸ˜† Geet is seriously so brave to sacrifice everything... that too for people who take that for granted 😭 It's gonna be a touching story like only you can do... ❀️

I don't know why you are underestimating your work. Experts say the most intelligent people are full of doubts ;) Maybe that's why πŸ˜† Well, yeah you were younger back then but I can see the sparks in your old writing too! ❀️ No doubt why this inspired you to write more, to convey more. The best thing about writing is that you escape reality in the most beautiful and complex way. The reality which seems to be so cruel and frustrating sometimes, boring too! Most of the time I find myself complaining about how tired I am! I find myself pretty much hating myself for being so lazy and stuff, and then I start loving myself too when for example I order some pizza πŸ˜† I find myself to be the most bored, insane, unlucky person in this world. And then I escape my reality and give another reality a try. That's someone else's reality and it strikes me instantly. Then I look back at mine and it doesn't seem that bad anymore. It's all about experiences... and how we overcome our own overthinking! Stop doing this to me, okay? Trust me, you are my talented baby 😳 ❀️
Writing always helps me... hmm I'm not the one penning down the thoughts, but I'm the one reading them in silence (or not), simply analysing them. It motivates me. Our comments (I won't say just mine, lol, I'm not a meannie) motivate you. I get it... but do you know even your writing motivates others? 😳 When I'm having a bad day, I just sit and read, I need to feed my soul somehow and I search for something on this forum. My first thought is always YOU. Only you. Even if it's one of my worst days ever you never fail to make me smile at least a bit. ❀️ Even when you are not here and I am just here with your stories, I feel happy reading them... because I see you in them. I think about you, every word reminds me of you, every letter seems to express a little piece of your style. πŸ˜† And every story carries out your soul. When someone can identify you through words and thoughts - you maybe wrote at 3am, or before going to sleep, or whenever you felt like writing - then you accomplished your mission. You made someone recognise you through your work, which is indeed endearing ❀️
I can't wait to re-read this with your NeO touch πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Especially when you just sit and read. ☺️ And you laugh thinking about that specific line you're reading and you're like: "This is SO HER hahah!" ❀️ πŸ˜† I'm so proud of you, baby! I don't know if you remember that, but I'll love reminding you that every single day. Uhmm!
You know you're my inspiration... <3 Hope the number of your stories keeps increasing! πŸ€— πŸ˜† I am here to annoy you with my genuine love and crazy acts. Don't ask what kind of acts, any type πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Love you so much ❀️
Edited by Aishuuu. - 7 years ago