Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

That mad guy seems to be the worshipper of naagamma...
Remember when rajasekhar met him fr first time we had glimpse of flashback... Where mad guy cursed them

ohhh

i havent seen frm starting...

could any one update till... arun gets devasena...

i started watching frm thr...

hw that gunda told... of changin his kid with janaki kid..etc...

i have a doubt was that story true... or was made up
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

Agree Maya is so annoying when compared to shanthi.  Hope Janaki's spirit saves devasena from Ganga.. 

Episode is good asusual ma. It never fails to give me movie effect. Watching in HD gives more effect for me😊 in YouTube I could see bad quality only that's y never miss to watch it in TV

i m nt happy with snake vfx... dnt knw... its still luking like toy or not...

did ganga luk as maid improved or still she luking like royal princessπŸ˜†
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vijayakumar family done something bad to nagamma ,to free from tat curse Vijayakumar is doing poojai during every pournami n pours something in nagamma puthu.
Mad guy must be a poosari or something related to nagamma.. that's y he is against Vijayakumar family.  Arun had a dream/illusion ab some temple n so he visited it. He met devasena as a tour guide n he is shocked to know her name as a devasena. Bcz Janaki's spirit showed this name in the past. 

Tat rowdy try to kidnap devsana as he needs to sell her kidney. He swapped the baby in the hospital as his wife kept on delivered the dead baby. Arun saves devasena from him n by mistakes he drops his wallet. Rowdy guy spots Janaki photo n reveals the truth.

Vijayakumar makes Arun to accept for remarriage. He calls his three sister's family. Everyone r greedy abt the share Vijayakumar going to give for future arun's wife. 500 crores. 

* Agree snake VFX is not good but still aranmanai , Janaki scenes etc r good.. **Ganga is dressing like a Royal princess only..lolzzz 
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When Santhi was talking abt Ganga's father; she said that he became an "accountant" from being a "mere servant"...And more over Aranmani people won't be kanjus...and hence Ganga wears royal clothes...One mystery solved πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Gisel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Dance performance link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A0B4iyxFw

Thanks!

It was nice to watch...especially because they were in sarees and the costumes were graceful. I guess the songs needed a heroπŸ˜›. Otherwise it was adorable.
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

When Santhi was talking abt Ganga's father; she said that he became an "accountant" from being a "mere servant"...And more over Aranmani people won't be kanjus...and hence Ganga wears royal clothes...One mystery solved πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

he he he he he πŸ˜†
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nandini Thursday 16/02/17
Just a filler episode..

Episode started with lemon got fire n everyone confirmed abt ghost existence n went outside the aranmanai. They got panicked as devasena was inside the house. Politician guy n his son went inside to rescue devasena as per Vijayakumar order. Janaki made them to get scared n devasena had a good laugh. Ganga took puthu soil n throw over wall. Janaki started feeling burning sensation n told devasena to go outside. Everyone were happy as kid came back safely. 
Gisel thumbnail
If the nambothiri finds about Janaki; how is she going to escape exorcism?
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

If the nambothiri finds about Janaki; how is she going to escape exorcism?

Haan yesss... i think dat time janaki enters devasena
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want to see the confrontation between janki nd ganga...
I want to see them together...
I like both of them...