wt happned today in nandini

I dint watch properly πŸ˜• ...was playing candy crush πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I dint watch properly πŸ˜• ...was playing candy crush πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tat means boring epsd today

anyways ... when u guys updt plas updt the title with pg no...

easy to find n check😳
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

..it's Nagamma who wanted her to do so...and its fate something like that

this was on last friday epsd right... whr ganga sit befor the pit and demands an answer...

i feel snake likes ganga... but hates devasena :( as she belongs to rajasekhar family...

too many vamps in ths show... πŸ˜‘

That mad guy seems to be the worshipper of naagamma...
Remember when rajasekhar met him fr first time we had glimpse of flashback... Where mad guy cursed them
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nandhini Tuesday Update 14/02/2018
Episodes starts with a cold war btw politician guy n new villan.
New villan vows he won't let this marriage to happen. Mad guy fin ds a bomb in villan car. He takes it n rushes towards nagamma place n says he will release her today n places a fire at the end of bomb. Arun peeps in n stops everything.Maya's bro is in drunken state n starring @ Santhi in a bad way who is sleeping in her night clothes. Santhi mom sees him n scolds left n rights n gives a tight slap. His father politician guy tells her daughter to dress properly etc. Santhi mom gives sabaam tat Maya Arun marriage won't happen as he insulted her daughter etc. Ganga is feeding food for  devasena. Vijayakumar tells her to make Maya n devasena close. Ganga goes to Maya room n updates her everything. Maya is in no mood to feed devasena n end up hurting devasena. Maya mother tells her to behave goody girl till she weds Arun. Maya n devsana plays hide n seek.  Arun watches them playing n feels good.. Maya hides behind Arun n hugs him while Janaki spots it. She guides devasena to catch Maya.. next Maya's turn to find devasena. Janaki scares her like anything. Screen freezes..

Santhi is like a sister for politician guy son rite? How he can starr at Santhi in a bad way..I was like..Wt the πŸ€¬ earlier tat guy misbehaved with gang now shanthi who is a sister for him..Hate him
Edited by CandyCrushh - 7 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail

i have gut feeling nandini is the snake πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

I think Nandhini is none other than 'the snake' 

Same thought.. posted few days back..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update Candy :) edited d title :D
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Nandhini Wednesday Update 15/02/2017

Maya goes missing n everyone panics. Shanthi mom promises that she didn't kidnap/harm as everyone is suspecting her regarding Maya missing. Politician guy suspects new villan n ready to meet him. New villan enters the aranmanai n clash btw two groups. New villan says that he is here to share one news m reveals there is a ghost in aranmanai. He proves it to everyone by showing ghost face when ever he clicks a photo of Arun. Everyone recollects their past mystery moment happened. New villan tells Vijayakumar to look for a solution to free from this ghost. Janaki ghost smiles.

Vijayakumar calls Malayalee namboothiri n updates everything. Namboothiri says he will come by noon n says some ways to find about Maya. He requests them to place any Maya's jewels over some paramabadham book in the Pooja room. Politician guy prays by closing his eyes n places Maya's jewels over a big snake. Everyone are shocked as snakes started moving n  jewel reaches the tail end n goes missing. He cries n asks Vijayakumar to help him.

Vijayakumar updates namboothiri n he tells the family to check one more test. Politician guy takes a dristi lemon n cut out into two pieces n places each in both corner of the main door. Everyone are praying while Vijayakumar is shocked by seeing something n screen freezes.
Edited by CandyCrushh - 7 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
waahhh so eviil maaya too disappeared...

i dnt knw y ..i m feeling so happy πŸ˜† i didnt liked that girl at all

shanthi was btr... atleast she lukd human... than being vamp...

i am wondering hw ganga to end up with arun β“

and will she hurt our cute deva... aftr getting snake spirit on her πŸ˜³

candy crush-- hw was the epsd... i mean vfx... acting etc...
CandyCrushh thumbnail

waahhh so eviil maaya too disappeared...

i dnt knw y ..i m feeling so happy πŸ˜† i didnt liked that girl at all

shanthi was btr... atleast she lukd human... than being vamp...

i am wondering hw ganga to end up with arun β“

and will she hurt our cute deva... aftr getting snake spirit on her πŸ˜³

candy crush-- hw was the epsd... i mean vfx... acting etc...

Agree Maya is so annoying when compared to shanthi.  Hope Janaki's spirit saves devasena from Ganga.. 

Episode is good asusual ma. It never fails to give me movie effect. Watching in HD gives more effect for me😊 in YouTube I could see bad quality only that's y never miss to watch it in TV