Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
And did the gang perform on 12th Feb?ðŸ˜ģ Because it was SunSInger,I didn't catch most of the show and with the "political drama in TN"; no one at home is allowing us to watch a channel which isn't broadcasting news 😛.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

And did the gang perform on 12th Feb?ðŸ˜ģ Because it was SunSInger,I didn't catch most of the show and with the "political drama in TN"; no one at home is allowing us to watch a channel which isn't broadcasting news 😛.

Same.. always news channels..  couldn't able to watch sun singer n these ladies dance performance :(
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I saw d performance...its was a good one :)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

And did the gang perform on 12th Feb?ðŸ˜ģ Because it was SunSInger,I didn't catch most of the show and with the "political drama in TN"; no one at home is allowing us to watch a channel which isn't broadcasting news
😛.

only d main female leads performed for 4-5songs ...started with Nandhini title song , thani oruvan and some folk songs ðŸ˜ģ 😃
Nichuss thumbnail
Thanks 4 th mon updt...
Wt hapnd 2day...

I hv one doubt
... who s tat mad guy...?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

Thanks 4 th mon updt...

Wt hapnd 2day...

I hv one doubt
... who s tat mad guy...?

dat mad guy is still a mystery but he wants Nagamma to come out somehow... for that a Virgin's drop of blood is needed...he even asked Ganga to donate one drop and tried to cut her wrist but her father saved her...this mad guy some other day said its not Ganga's chioce to worship Nagamma ...it's Nagamma who wanted her to do so...and its fate something like that ...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Dance performance link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A0B4iyxFwEdited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

dat mad guy is still a mystery but he wants Nagamma to come out somehow... for that a Virgin's drop of blood is needed...he even asked Ganga to donate one drop and tried to cut her wrist but her father saved her...this mad guy some other day said its not Ganga's chioce to worship Nagamma ...it's Nagamma who wanted her to do so...and its fate something like that ...

..it's Nagamma who wanted her to do so...and its fate something like that

this was on last friday epsd right... whr ganga sit befor the pit and demands an answer...

i feel snake likes ganga... but hates devasena :( as she belongs to rajasekhar family...

too many vamps in ths show... ðŸ˜Ą
Nichuss thumbnail
wt happned today in nandini
Nichuss thumbnail
i have gut feeling nandini is the snake ðŸĪŠ