Nandhini Updates & Discussions - Page 24

Posted: 6 years ago
Anyone still watch this? 
I never liked this show.  From day 1 they have been objectifying women.  The way they make women dress and the angles they show the women is demeaning and has zero connection to a story.  

From what I understand the show has been going on the basis of 2 actresses playing whatever role to satisfy fans' needs to see them paired opposite the male actor.  Yet it is one of the most watched shows.  Most if not all of Sundar C's movies are the same that they objectify women and is demeaning and caters towards the male lens.\

On top of that they are using concepts around magic/snake/goddess to woo female audience.  It is really disturbing to know that this show is even being watched.  

Anyone watch this that could give me an idea why this may actually be worth it?
Posted: 5 years ago
Any one still watching the show? Liking it now a days..
saw new promo Lakshmi Stores  ...Kushboo and Nakshatra there...
is this soap ending ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nichuss

is this show ended...

Ya ...Ended finally ðŸ˜† 
oops just now checked wiki...

nandhini ended... climax was ok... atleast nice ending

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

Ya ...Ended finally ðŸ˜† 

wat happend to devasena in between...

in malayalam... i saw a scene where malavika n nithya... asking who u r too the little girl ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by Nichuss

wat happend to devasena in between...

in malayalam... i saw a scene where malavika n nithya... asking who u r too the little girl ðŸ˜²

sorry ..I saw only few episodes of d finale week ðŸ˜†..I stopped watching long ago after Seetha's entry... Arun's fourth marriage ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

sorry ..I saw only few episodes of d finale week ðŸ˜†..I stopped watching long ago after Seetha's entry... Arun's fourth marriage ðŸ˜¡

tat was the worst track...😡 

hmm... wen i saw today... dont knw seetha/janaki... one f them n ganga was there...

n seetha/janaki asking who u r n y faking on being devasena ... so got curious