Originally posted by: geet005

plz add me also to the AT

done
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

I like the name SidMi ❤️
Thank you for this thread...wanted to he a part of one ever since i saw the two the first time
After a long time I am getting to see sid romance with a realy pretty talented actress who was my fav since uttaran times(i used to love to hate her..thanks to Tapasya)
Their comfort level is amazing..there is more to the romance than just back hugs which is the best part
Their potrayal of parth shorvari is very convincing..no melodrama no OTT of emotional attayachars etc etc
Loved those subtle display of affection to his wife yesterday..making her wear the shoe..holding her tight out of fear of losing her..and the way he held her hand when dadiji was shouting her lungs out
Parth and Shorvari arw goals for a modern day couple..with equal amounts of flaws in both..like Shara mentioned somewhere it is good to see shows showing the lead couples having flaws which never has happened much before
All in all..love love love rashmi sid pair..

Totally agree with you. Parth is a doting hubby, with simple efforts he is making extraordinary impression on many hearts. Rashami speaks less but her gestures conveys it all. 
To sum up SidMi is bright and beautiful.

geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Feels great to be back and writing in an AT dedicated to a character played by Sid. We all are back together after more than a couple of years 😃 
Coming to the episode - I really liked it. Could completely connect with all the characters. Parth and Shorvari are one lovable couple. They always stand by each other no matter what the circumstances are. I'm totally surprised about one thing... Mostly onscreen couples take time time to make a place for themselves in viewers' heart, that has not been the case with Parth and Shorvari. The credit for this goes to Rashami and Sidharth 👏
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
How will the Bhanushali family cope up with the recent series of unfortunate events?

That moment when Parth couldn't bear to see Shorvory cry.

MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mi  piace  tantissimo  questo  spettacolo  Sidd  e  Rashmi  hanno  una  chimica  , incredibile  tra  di  loro  🥳
Si  vede  che  vanno  molto  d'accordo  uno  con  l'altro ❤️
La  pagina  di  Sidd  de  Instagram  e  arivato  a  45, 0000 follwer 🤣
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys please hit the like button on the members list post tats makes it easy to add u guys to the at
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting to watch SidMi. Already they have stolen many hearts. Their glimpses are captivating. Their love flows from screen to one's home.😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
PaRi looked so beautiful today. They complement each other very well. Waiting for their dance tomorrow.

Poor them, they wanted to tell the truth to dadaji.. But Parth's mom is not letting them.. Looks like lot of twists and turns ahead. 

There was one more scene of Shorvori in bandage right 😕
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 7 years ago