Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Hey Aysha😳 welcome to IF and nice to see you here 

Thankyou Mina..😊
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

yup Minu, they are from yesterday's episode.. After the dance πŸ˜‰

Reshmi   I have  watched the episode i/c after dance scene πŸ˜‰, Really it was very nice ...😳
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am liking the way Parth and Shorvori's characters are shaping up. They are good at heart, with their own flaws. While Parth is assertive, Shorvori is more introvert type, for obvious reasons. They falter at times, but later they make up for it as well!! The big shock of Shorvori's inability to conceive made them behave in kind of erratic way initially, but slowly they are accepting it and coming to terms. Parth was always firm on his opinion of not lying with his family, but today Shorvori also realized it. Liked the way she gathered courage to tell the truth to Dadaji.. (assuming that she told about her miscarriage and its consequences in mute πŸ˜•)..

And Sid and RD both are getting just better and better with each episode ❀️
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was really good despite having the over-dramatic contents...it was hard to hate or be annoyed with the black magic scene when one could clearly seen Shorvori's desperation and guilt in the scene. The scene was shot well and actors were not as dramatic as shown in other shows!
Not sure if I can comment about Teni here but just in case, that girl makes me laugh and brings out humour even in the most serious of all scenes! Jasmin has done a really great job with her character. Her gujarati accent and style comes out naturally and looks like a part of her. Apart from that one dance-on-street part she hasn't been annoying or over dramamtic in any manner.
Parth was brilliant...he did remind a bit of Shiv in the scene where he stood in front of Shorvori when she was leaving the house but it's not possible to ignore the resemblance when both characters are played by one actor and do share many notable traits. Despite everything I love Parth and am eager to discover more of his traits with time. 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rashmi and Libs@ Have to concur with your views about yesterday's episode. The episode was good. Parth and Shorvari's emotional turmoil is well expressed by our talented SidMi, that it gets easier for us to relate to their characters. The dialogues were good too. Parth is proving to be an amazing husband time and again, when he stood his ground and said I'll always choose you over our child coz I love you! If Shiv was a perfect blend of everything, Parth is an example for a perfect husband, every girl would dream to have such a hubby, by god wish they had shown what reply Shorvari gave when he asked whom would you choose? Why edit such an important moment? I'm sure she'd have said it was him she'll choose, showing that part wouldn't have hurt the editorsπŸ˜”

Btw, anyone care to enlighten me what was Shorvari trying to do by cutting that Jackfruit? I couldn't understand that part. I'm liking Teni as well. Her accent was disturbing initially but now since I've got used to it she sounds quite an interesting girl.
Overall a good episode.

Sudharies thumbnail

Sudharies thumbnail

snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=SudHaVeN-]

[/QUOTE
Excellent creation Sudha!
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SidMi is so adorable, the freshness in their togetherness is enchanting and lingers in the memory, giving day dreams of beauty, selfless and true love.
Thanks @shambhavi for the detail description of SidMi scenes felt like visual display I am attending my ailing mom. Missing out the regular viewing,  Big thanks to friends for posting comments and pics which is helping me remain updated.