||Gladiatorial Combat of the Intellect Contest|| Team Announcement

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

fighters, welcome back!
We hope you guys are ready, because we, the Crazy Creatives are here with the Team Lists. Let's have a look at the teams!

This team would be preparing their arguments f o r the motion.

.FlightOfEagle. 
Sonatia
--Elara--
...OohLaLa...

This team will have to prepare their arguments a g a i n s t the motion. 
.Gryffindor.
laughingpearls
ColorDreams
SlytherInme.

Now, before the gladiators run to their discussion groups, let's have a look at the do's and don'ts of the game, shall we?

-The teams can have a discussion thread o n l y in the Forum Games.

-Each team is supposed to prepare o n e thread putting forth their motion on the topic. The thread has to be posted in Forum Games.

-N O backups will be provided to the teams. If any member doesn't show up for discussions or fails to contribute in the preparation of the argument, the team members are requested to mention it in a PM and send it to either unitatoxo. or -Koeli_Appy-. The CC team will make sure that the judges are well informed about the number of members who worked on an entry. 

-The teams are supposed to PM the link of the thread they prepare to crazycontests by February 13th, 2017 11:59PM IST. Although, the team to send their entry first will get extra 10 points.
Now that we are clear with the rules, let's move on the most awaited part of the contest. 
:the topic:
Read below to know about the topic of the contest. 

The world has come a long way. From rubbing stones to lighters, from varied provinces to a global community, the humanity has come a long way and s c i e n c e, has a major role in making this happen. The development is technology is commendable and now we see ourselves moving towards an era where intelligent super computers will be as important as humans, or maybe more.

Yes, we are taking about Artificial Intelligence. 

From automatic driven cars to detection of fraud, the spread of artificial intelligence will be a blessing to the humanity. But, are we really ready to give machines the p o w e r to rule us? That's for you to answer. 
Gladiators, rush to your discussion groups, gather your intellects, bring out your fighting spirits and let the battle begin!

Edited by _Padfoot_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Topic is pretty cool. Good luck to both the teams :)
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Umm should we argue on this topic on the same thread or just give our views about it! Yippee... now my opposite team has moumita and my team has colordreams ji... will be waiting to start our thread asap...
Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whooa, finally! Can't wait to work with everyone!
Best of luck to all! <33
x.titli.x thumbnail
All the best everyone! ðŸ¤—Have fun and don't hesitate to message here or send pms to the usernames mentioned in the main post if you have any queries ðŸ˜³
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laughingpearls

Umm should we argue on this topic on the same thread or just give our views about it! Yippee... now my opposite team has moumita and my team has colordreams ji... will be waiting to start our thread asap...

You give your views against/ in favor of the motion in the thread your team prepares. The other team will do the same.
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Topic sounds interesting, good luck to everyone 😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very interesting topic ! Congo to all the participants . Expecting good discussions on this Artificial Intelligence ! Good luck to all .😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to all..and all the best to both teams..looking forward for a good discussions...😳
Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are free to design the thread in our own way, right? I mean there are no compulsive things to include?
Also, are graphics necessary?