Were Rajeev and Aamna holidaying together

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

An article:

Were Rajeev and Aamna holidaying together?

Rajeev Khandelwal went to Rishikesh for a holiday and Aamna Sharif was there too!

SUBHASH K JHA

Television star Rajeev Khandelwal seems to be at the crossroads. "I've deliberately got just one serial on hand Left Right Left and I'll be starting my first feature film soon." How soon? "By the beginning of next year. At the moment the details are being finalised. All I can say is, it would be a romantic lead."
    Rajeev who had been working round-the-clock for his sole serial recently took time off for a holiday. "I went rafting in Rishikesh," confides Rajeev. "Actually I do that quite often. Usually there're some friends accompanying me. But this time, I took off on my own. I needed to restrospect, to get my house in order. I've reached a stage in my life and career where I know a turning point has arrived. I've to change lanes. I've come back relaxed, clear in my head to start afresh."
    Could marriage be that big change in Rajeev's life? "No chance for a long time. I'm too much of a loner. Too into myself to create space for another person in my life."
    Does it mean there's no marriage with Aamna Sharif on the cards? "Not on the cards… Not even on a banana leaf," he jokes. So was it just a coincidence that Aamna Sharif too was on a holiday at the same time as Rajeev? "Yes, at the same time. But in different places. She went on a holiday with her friends, not me."

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT? Rajeev Khandelwal and (inset) Aamna Sharif

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

rajeev itna jhoot mut boolo 😳
Hi

Yeah it is true they were 2gether but didnt want to let neone know!
Read it in another forum
This was awesum news 😳 😳 😳