Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Spoilers... Spoilers... Spoilers... Beware

Jolly LLB 2

Matlab kuch bhi banana hai... hum kashmir jaayenge... hum fugitives bhagayeenge... hum conspiracy theories solve karenge... hum India mein 3 mahine mein criminal case solve karenge... πŸ˜†

Akshay was genuine... So are Saurabh Shukla and Anu Kapoor... It was also nice that they depicted the sad state of Indian law but the movie has no hint of logic otherwise tho they are very creative with the nonsense... Huma Qureshi atleast doesn't interrupt the story like Kajal did in Special 26 but that's about it

And I need to know how involved is Karan Johar with Fox... there was a literal product placement for Alia Bhatt in the movie

Raees

The first five-ten minutes were ridiculous... the way they give SRK all his catchphrases... Zabardasti ki dialougebaazi... that guy saying isme miyan bhai ki daring aur baniye ka dimag hai πŸ˜†

This one doesn't have anything great to offer but then it doesn't pretend otherwise... Only watch it if you are into seeing SRK being cool onscreen for two hours... sort of like Don 2
No plot just SRK getting to say cool lines and acting cool

I am impressed by Nawaz... in terms of roles he is also typecast like Irfaan but he brings something fresh to the characters

I did like the fact that they stayed away from the tropes... the heroine and the mother are both aware of the boy's 'business' and there is no revenge for father or anything... Good job there 

Kaabil

Two blind people on a blind date jinhe 'andhadundh' pyaar ho jaayega... The level of puns there... 
The film is so badly made and add to that the non existent plot... The socks ki smell and shoes part is just wow...
I don't know what to say about this one... All I felt was second hand embarassment for Hrithik πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

Raees

The first five-ten minutes were ridiculous... the way they give SRK all his catchphrases... Zabardasti ki dialougebaazi... that guy saying isme miyan bhai ki daring aur baniye ka dimag hai πŸ˜†

Kaha tha.. SRK sucks at dialoguebaazi. How good was the catchphrase is not important... how you delivered it is most important. Dialoguebaazi is Sallu's, Kangu's, Nana Patekar's forte. Pata nahin how he'll manage it in ALR's next.
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Passengers: Terrible 
Arrival: this was hyped...towards the end it got interesting.. louise was a brave character refreshingly not driven by fear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raees: teaser is the best I have ever seen. i still can't help, but consider what the movie would have been like if it was just like the teaser. raees suffered due to script and direction. srk was much better as gaurav in fan than raees. i read an article that he had injury while shooting this movie...considering his back surgery i don't think it is a good idea to do the action scenes himself... srk needs to opt for a stunt double.. he is risking injury for these directors. it is not worth it.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Jack and the cuckoo clock heart. Absolutely lovely movie about what is important love or life. Ending is bitter sweet.

Happy New Year- It was funny in spots and the whole plan kept me interested. Still it was a very average fare from Farah.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taken  - Very fast paced nail biting action thriller..loved it !!

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Taken  - Very fast paced nail biting action thriller..loved it !!

taken 2 dekh sakte ho , taken 3 kabhi mat dekhna πŸ˜†
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cast Away -- ..nothing to say, it is a perfect movie. The meeting between Tom and Helen was.. beautifully directed.

Ben Hur(2016) -- poor in direction/storytelling, Jack Huston was so pleasing on the eyes. Wonder how they shoot those horse-riding, chariot race scenes.

USS Indianapolis - Men of Courage --- ...poor in storytelling ;( ..it's boring except when sharks attack the stranded - which is only brutal, and in the end how a Japanese captain testifies fairly, and one gets a small peek into the politics during war and post-war,  it's a sad and boring movie... it's also sad because, it has a story and everything but falls sooo short on capturing the viewer, when their ship wrecks, it's just poorly imagined.. unnecessarily long screentime for petty conversations etc. 

Unbreakable --- ...ahh. The first thing that commands our attention/senses is the music played during the opening credits. If you enjoy direction for the sake of direction, it's a good movie - one of Night Shyamalan's earliest. I liked it, until the scene where Bruce Willlis' character goes to the murder scene and so easily enters the house, rescues the victims unbeknownst to the murderer -  all that was unrealistic - spoiled the movie. The ending also could've been better.. Direction tho, some parts were just v good.

..that's all i guess.. and 3 Swedish movies

Summer Interlude --- MASTERPIECE. Dialogues, direction, acting, story, characters, dance sequences - BEAUTIFUL. 

Music in Darkness --- a very nice movie.. very sad in some parts, but has a heart-warming ending.

Nara Livet --- I shouldn't have watched this one. Nice but sad.

...watched half of The Aviator so far, loving it!! I think I am in love with Howard Hughes, poor guy πŸ˜­ ...AWESOME direction, cinematography, set decoration and all that! how did they shoot the scenes with planes?! I was in awe ..all the actors are good too... 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
bachaana- nice popcorn movie from Pakistan. shot in mauratius. sanam and mohib make lovely pair. would love to see them in future.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Cast Away -- ..nothing to say, it is a perfect movie. The meeting between Tom and Helen was.. beautifully directed.

tell me about it..No one can touch tom hanks in the acting deptt..NO ONE⭐️