ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
just finished watching MSDhoni..I loved every minute of it.Dhoni is someone I love/admire and respect..both the girls were amazing.SSR did a great job,not for even a second did I feel it was SSR playing dhoni's role,it was dhoni himself.. Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dhanak. 

❤️ Splendid movie. Specially people who have bro/sis. 
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kaabil
Kept wondering throughout the film that how could the dialogue writer write such crass and cheap dialogues?! Even TV serials have better dialogues! And the director Sanjay Gupta...he has been directing for so many years still can't direct a decent movie 😳
The story was quite ordinary and couldn't hold my interest. I forwarded quite a few scenes as they looked repetitive and boring. Can't understand why some people are praising it so much online .Edited by veerzara - 7 years ago
CuteSquirrel. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Raees 1.5/5. Boring, cliched and somewhat shallow. Nawazuddin was good. I couldn't get myself to like Mahira Khan's acting at all. And sorry SRK but you really need to reconsider your film choices. I miss the Chak De SRK :( Saanson Ke is so beautiful however
Kaabil 4/5. Beautiful film full of superb performances especially from Hrithik. Yami is surprisingly really good. I like the method Hrithik's character uses to trap the bad guys. Prolly 1 of the best films this yr! :)
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
before i thought yami-hrithik pair will look good as hrithik doing with new n upcoming talents also. hrithik-deepika also must do one good film like dhoom,bang bang,jodha akbar n even better one. surprisingly hrithik-yami paired in kabil.their pair is natural n good.watched kaabil movie. hrithik performance is nice.  Edited by Eternal_Way - 7 years ago
ZNMD. Again. One of the many things I love about the movie is the repetition of things: Dialogues, pranks, situations. First time it may be something silly/funny, but when the same thing repeats later, it's funnier, or deep. For example: When Arjun said to Imran, "Sorry tab bolna, jab yahan (dil) se nikle," it was just a dialogue, but when Imran says the same dialogue to his biological father Salman, it was deep. And after that Imran says sorry to Arjun.. Iss baar dil se. 
One of the best dialogues: "Sach hota kya hai? Har ek ka apna apna version hota hai sach ka."
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story

I will be frank, I didnt think it was a good movie. For me it is definitely the poorer biopic of 2016 when compared to Neerja or Dangal.

But I still managed to enjoy the film quite a lot.

There are two reasons for this:
1. The performances were superb. SSR emulated Dhoni's mannerisms very well. The supporting cast was good and I found Sushant's chemistry with both Kiaara and Disha very endearing.
2. I am a Dhoni fan and enjoy watching cricket. So reliving India's 2011 world cup win through the film was a delight.

Not sure how to rate it. Probably a 3/5.

Its a good one-time-watch nevertheless.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lion 
Loved the meaning behind the title of the movie. Heartfelt movie with superlative performance. 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^same, I kept on wondering of the title as well

Just finished watching Lion and I'm here sobbing because its such a beautiful story
(SPOILERS)

The happy ending that Saroo got❤️, and the last bit with the real mom and the adoptve mom meeting and all. Dev Patel was great but the little kid, Sunny he was FANTASTIC, he is so cute and charming and his smile is such a sweet smile. It was heartbreaking and fury inducing to see how indian street children are treated😡 the train station scene was a bit hard to watch even though it wasn't anything graphic but still the intent behind it was clear, as was the Nawaz scene ughh SO disgusting🤢. how can these jackasses live with themselves.

The first half with little Saroo both was heartbreaking but yet sweet at the same time, makes me feel disgusted at how people just push children aside like that. The second half was a bit slow and I found the actors to be mumbling a lot (or maybe it was my sound on my TV) so it was hard to follow some dialogues. But the ending scene with Saroo going to his village and meeting his mom❤️
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raees:

One time watch! Nothing really stood out in the movie for me other than some humorous lines from Nawaz's character and SRK's non hero look (such a breather!). Having said that, I didn't get bored with the pace of the movie and the events happening in quick succession. The aesthetics of the movie looked very authentic and real!

2.5/5

Befikre: 

Watched it in the theatre when it came out. Couldn't even reach the half time, I was extremely bored ! I was the only one walking out of an almost packed theatre before half time. Meh!

0.5/5