Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats to all 😳 .. but this TM is biased towards me so I got a ? Award 😆 .. still I accept that with grace 🥱 😉
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yawfeh

Congrats to all 😳 .. but this TM is biased towards me so I got a ? Award 😆 .. still I accept that with grace 🥱 😉

Aww you got the correct awards 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
OKAAAYYY *does some random awkward awww'ing*
So thank you one and all, dost, mitron, friends, gals, buddies, sakhiyon saheliyon, guys. 
Since I got  this cute award of the: Spontaneous Member 
Allow me to be a little spontaneous and add my tipinis to some of the awards winners/or some of them which are missing as of yet.  The rest are SO GOOD that I have nothing much to add!
Great job guys. ❤️

P.S: This content might contain some personal bias, as I am taking the liberty of adding to the awards of people I've got to know a little bit better. 
No favorite order of preference (though it could be hehhh jk lelz). 

StinsonIsHere: Queen of Wit
Smolderhalder: Talented Techie
Meghan11: Outspoken  
Oneside Obsess: Dedicated Episode Updater 
LostnFound: Khabari/Closeted Rohan Fan 
TheBrillz: Hyper Devi
Khamossshhh: Super Sincere 
Palkix: Nice As Pie

REMEMBER these are additions because just why not.  

Now on a Sirius Black note, there so many of you who post on the AT, regularly or irregularly and I have loved reading and appreciating all of your opinions. Thank you for making me laugh too.
Pari117, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Frozen, saga.twilight, Dracarys, Goldie, Dev, Jenny156, Planck, Melfns, tinaaa, Shahzur, Opsora, Smoldy, Stinson, LnF, O2, Khamosssh, Palki, Brilzz, Maheen55, Meghan11, Yawfeh, simplypurple, Priya. You all rock!
Okay now I am already regretting writing this post, but if I missed anyone, hey I am sorry kya karun- blame the sleepy owl brain. Maaf kardo. 😔
Since I am new, I am remembering people whose posts I have seen on the AT. But tum sab rock karte ho like Janardhan Jakhar.

The AT members who do not post regularly. Y U NO POSTTT??!!! 😡
The silent appreciators of the AT: thank you for supporting Bani! 😊

How can I forget the admin? THANK YOU, K? Where would we post our opinions if not for the beautiful AT you worked on and keeping a strict check on everyone.😊

I am a new member on IF, thank you for welcoming me here, I've loved sharing this journey (almost half) with you guys, and I have truly enjoyed it. Since I have joined IF, watching Bigg Boss has been a very different experience, it is an emotional roller coaster ride I have shared with the Bani Fandom. 
But I should stop before I start shedding some glycerin tears. 

Signing off 
BB10 

aa rahi hoon 
next year 
as BB11 
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I know you haven't unresd as yet but since you are my lawyer so I feel the need to like it before hand and Quote Res it to write aww or you are so witty depending upon the reply. 😆
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww! Dedicated Fan. I love it! Thank you so much! ❤️
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Yay! I got the bukkad award
Thanks for the amazing siggy Amiyah🤗 Will use it soon
And congratulations to all Bani fans, whether you got an award or no
I had a blast on this AT and I remember how we used to forget the time and keep talking about Bani till 3AM😛
I got a less active off late due to exams and stuff, but Bani's AT is one of my fav on IF
Keep rocking and keep eating. Coz food is very important🤣
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jiya thanks for conducting this award ceremony🤗
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks much guys!!! You simply nailed it..🥳

I am so glad to be a part of this AT. I met a lot of intelligent, witty and like-minded people on this AT. I could have never imagined meeting so many nice people on IF on BB Forum.

I signed up to be a member of Bani J AT from the get go but became active on the AT much later. I feel sad that I wasn't more active. Nonetheless I am glad we shared Bani J's BB journey on this forum together.. We laughed, had loads of fun, had some anxious moments too but the journey was splendid. I will miss you guys until we meet again next year. 🤗

Thanks for the award. It came as a surprise and I am really happy..🤗

A very special thank you to BKD, SH, and rest of the AT members for organizing these awards. You guys are awesome❤️.

I luv u all 🤗

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I should get the newest member award or the last person to join 😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!!Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago