Woh Apna Sa~Chat Club - Page 42

Posted: 5 years ago
Do you guys watching anything else other than Woh Apna Sa????
Originally posted by Tanya09

The show has totally turned into saas bahu saga which I never prefer to watch.. Just watching it for Arjia.. Hope it works and trp increases..

Same here.. I didn't like the typical Saas bahu shows. Only watched for Arjia.
Originally posted by altgr

Yes, Other than WAS my new favourite show is Bepanaah. I loved the concept. It's different. And both actors are good. Sometimes I watch Jijaji chhat par hai. I like the comedy.
Originally posted by altgr

Till now no other show.. But I watched some episodes of Kulfi Kumar Bajewala.. It was good. Waiting for exams to get over first..
Originally posted by alpha78

Yes, Other than WAS my new favourite show is Bepanaah. I loved the concept. It's different. And both actors are good. Sometimes I watch Jijaji chhat par hai. I like the comedy.

Wow. Same here. I am liking Bepannaah. Zoya's character is very dumb but overall show is really nice.
I am feeling very bad for Woh Apna Sa. If you see trp of some other shows on Zee - PA 1.3, ZKM 1.2, Aajs 1.3. I am 100% sure that with promo and current track WAS ki trp 1.5+ hoti 10 pm par but now it's the lowest trp show on Zee. They made WAS bali ka bakra.
Now I just want to see some really good Arjia moments rather than this saas bahu track. With such low trp don't know how long the show will survive.. So even if the show goes off air we will have some good scenes to rejoice for.. Don't want them to unite just in the last episode.  
I don't think they will show any romantic scenes anytime soon.
I know.. Rano is there to spoil everything..  but it would have been better if they did so.. Actually I don't like these saas bahu track. I started watching woh apna sa just because it was different from these drama at start. But now it has become same as every other Indian daily soap.
I think all credit for this goes to Rashmi Sharma Telefilms.