Unmasked (Ratri ff) chapter 14 and 15 updated on page 14-15 - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hello dear... 😊

Sorry for being late... 😳 
read the last 4 parts.. gotta go for the special bond this team shares... ! Once again... got back to the memory lane n loved the magic of Raghav's team as picture abhi baaki hai... ⭐️👏
Loved to see a romantic angle coming up... as Raghav has started thinking in that way... n thats a lovely sign for your readers Ritu... !!! 
Nice updates... ! Loved how you have tackled Raghav's inner tremor n his feelings for his mates as Bikram all the way gave away his life for him... 
Hope the vidooshak story gets unfold...n they learn the truth that it was not the Boss ,,, but vidooshak in disguise... !
Thanks dear... n God bless... !

Thanks so much for commenting.. 😳
And don't worry, they will solve this case together.. no one can win with them.. aur bina ratri ke romance ke koi bhi story kaise likhi ja sakti hai.. keep reading..😊
Nice updates Ritu...⭐️👏
Originally posted by nishi05

Nice updates Ritu...⭐️👏

Aww.. thanks a lot dear..😳
Originally posted by nishi05

Nice updates Ritu...⭐️👏

Aww.. thanks a lot dear...😳
Teaser

Raghav sighed deeply and took her hand in his. 
"Thanks Trisha." Trisha smiled. 
"Don't thank me." Said she. 'I did it for myself too.' she thought.

Update coming soon..😊
Interesting update 😉 Waiting eagerly Ritu 🤗
Interesting teaser Ritu...thanks...please update soon..😊
Captivating teaser Ritu 👏 Pls update asap 😉
Originally posted by Tasha1994

Awesome updates Ritu

Thanks dear and thanks for commenting. 😊
Chapter 6

"What if he hurts you next?" Trisha couldn't believe her ears. Her heart skipped a beat. What did he mean by that? Was he finally admitting his feelings?
"Why are you saying such a thing? What do you mean?" Trisha asked cautiously.
"I'm telling you what I'm afraid of. You, getting hurt. What will I do then?" Trisha breathed deeply. She thought of ignoring his implications for the time being. 'This is not the right time.' she thought.

"Raghav, we can't afford to be afraid. It is necessary that we catch him. And if he wants to hurt me or anyone in our team, he will do so whether you stay with us or not. He knows that you care for all of us, we all care about each other, a lot. He has seen our friendship for all these years. If he wants to play on that weakness, he will do so. You, leaving CBI would be of no help then. Can you understand what I'm saying? Raghav?"
"I understand."
"Raghav, we have to stick together. Work together and catch him as soon as possible. I don't think we'll be given any case now, our own chief has turned out to be an international criminal. Naturally, this is our case now. The whole team's focus would be in finding him. And we will find him. I know it. No one can win with us if we work as a team and put our entire focus and concentration on a case, not even vidushak, or chief, or Dilip Chauhan, whatever." Trisha finished passionately. 

"I guess you are right." Said Raghav finally. "He already knows everything about me. My weaknesses and my strengths. Besides, by doing what he did this time, he has come out in the open so we can finally start this case officially and put our entire focus on it. We'd be able to protect each other better if we stick together." Raghav sighed deeply and took her hand in his. "Thanks Trisha." 
Trisha smiled. "Don't thank me." Said she. 'I did it for myself too.' she thought.
"I won't leave him Trisha. I promise you that. He has done enough harm. He will have to pay for his sins and I'll make that sure. Where the hell will he hide? He thinks he knows me but he doesn't. He will know me now."

P.S. i know raghav says in the 1st chapter that the team needs Trisha now, she shouldn't fall sick, etc etc.. which means that he has decided that he won't leave CBI. And then in later chapter he says that he is confused, that means he has not decided anything. The explanation for this is that, Raghav spoke like that in the hospital because at that time Bikram was injured and unconscious and the thought of leaving was nowhere in his mind. But when he was awake and declared safe, Raghav was relieved of that particular tension. He was free to think about other things. He was thinking whether his staying with them would be safe for the team, given vidushak's fascination over him. That is why he was so silent. He was actually confused. So this convo with Trisha has helped him take a decision.