Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Directional. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 14

Trisha and Raghav entered the lift. Trisha pressed the button for ground floor and the lift started it's descent.
"If we have a mole, it is very important that we find him as soon as possible. Vidushak is active. He will strike again. We have to do something before that happens. But where do we start? We don't have any leads." Trisha wondered aloud.
Raghav was looking at the floor, deep in thought. He said, "There is no use in interrogating Sir. The doctor said that he had been given sedatives and kept unconscious for the entire time that he was kidnapped."
Trisha nodded. The lift stopped. They exited the hospital and started their car. Trisha drove it out of the parking lot.

"I found the owner of the under construction building, where we found chief." Raghav continued their conversation. "He was shocked to know what had happened there. He had last visited the building that morning and it was empty. Apparently, it was a break-in. The store boy told us that Vidushak's men bought medicines in the morning around ten o'clock and we saw them enter the colony of that building around ten-thirty. This means that they had already decided that they wouldn't kill chief and leave him there. On the other hand, we came to know that Chief is innocent when we went to the crime scene which was around 12:00 noon. We informed about our finding after that. But, in the note, Vidushak wrote that he has returned us our Chief as a reward of finding out the truth so fast. But he had taken Chief to the building, and probably written the note too, way before we found out the truth."
"So he lied?" Trisha asked. "But why?"
"Because he knew we will find out the truth. He had left the mask on the road on purpose. So that we find it." Raghav answered.
"Then why did he frame Sir in the first place?" Asked Trisha.
"Because if he frames a CBI chief, that too our chief, we wouldn't be handed any other case. This case would become our priority and we would officially start the investigation to catch him. He framed sir to get our undivided attention." Raghav concluded.
"He is really mad. Why would he want that? Which criminal wants an investigation against himself?" Trisha asked baffled.
"We'll have the answer to this question, actually many questions, only when we catch him." Replied Raghav.

"I was thinking something though," said Trisha "do you think we should avoid reporting the status of our investigation to anyone in the office? I mean, if someone in CBI is really betraying us, we still don't know his identity. Shouldn't we be careful, in future, with the informations that we gather about this case?" 
"Yes absolutely." Raghav agreed. He said further, " but right now, I'm worried about something else."
"What?" Asked Trisha.
"We're being followed." Stated Raghav, calmly.
Directional. thumbnail
Chapter 15

"We're being followed."
"What!!" Trisha exclaimed loudly.
"Two, no, three cars are following us. Trisha, just do what I say. We'll be fine." Raghav sat up straight. "Switch off your phone." He told her.
"But, shouldn't we call for enforcement?" Trisha asked.
"Trisha, we have been laying low to avoid media. The only people who knew we were at the hospital are CBI officers. So are you going to trust them now?"
"You're scaring me Raghav." 
"We'll be okay. Switch off the phone."
Trisha handed him her phone and he switched off both their phones.
"Now, let's try and shake them off, shall we?" He said.

Trisha increased the speed. Raghav opened his seatbelt and reached the backseat after some effort. Trisha kept increasing the speed but the other cars kept up. Raghav took out his gun and opened a side window. He shot at a tire of the car at the front. It swayed a bit to avoid the shot but didn't stop. The other people on the road stopped their vehicles, scared. Trisha reached a crossing and broke the red light. A bus came from the right and she crossed it, fast, to put it between their car and the other cars. All the vehicles at the crossing scattered to avoid each other and a chaos began but two of the three cars kept chasing them. Trisha kept twisting and turning on the road but couldn't shake them off. Raghav was successful in taking down one car but when two more cars joined the one left, he put his gun back and closed the window. 
"What are you doing?" Trisha asked and took another turn.
Raghav took out a small cellphone from his pocket and switched it on. He then dialled a number and waited. "Hey Jitendra! It's me Raghavji. I am in a little problem right now and I need your help." 
"Yes Raghavji, tell na. Anything for you." Replied Jitendra from the other end.
"Where are you? Do you have your truck with you?"
"Yes. I'm in Khan market right now."
"Is your truck empty?"
"Yes Raghavji."
"Can you come to Mahatma Gandhi Marg and wait in front of the dhaba you were showing me that day? And listen, I'll give you a call when I reach there. Keep the back of your truck open and wait for my call, okay?"
Jitendra agreed.
"Trisha, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, fast."

Raghav took out the GPS machine of the car and threw it out of the window. He then told her to take the road which was parallel to the Marg. Trisha followed his instructions. He told her to slow down the car. Two of the cars overtook their car and stopped blocking the road ahead. He then told her to make a sharp turn and go back the way they came. Trisha did exactly that and hit the third car which was previously behind them on her way back. They then got on the Marg and kept driving. The three cars weren't ready for their stunt and so they fell behind. Trisha drove fast and reached the place where Jitendra was waiting for them. Raghav called him on the phone. As planned, Jitendra had kept the back of the truck open. The lid was touching the road underneath and it served as an incline. Trisha drove on it and entered the back of the truck. Jitendra quickly covered the back by putting up the lid on Raghav's instructions. The cars that were following them reached the place a moment later and drove past the truck. Jitendra informed them about it (they were out of the car now and were sitting in the back while Jitendra was in the driver's seat) and they both heaved a sigh of relief.

PS. Awaiting your comments..😳
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 14
Ritu...wow dear...it was absolutely mindblowing effort from you in these 2 chapters ...so i decided to give seperate comments for both of them...πŸ‘β­οΈ

In the first one, even I was thinking about the fact that Vidushak must be knowing beforehand that they will find out their Chief as he himself wanted them to do so...also regarding there being someone in CBI being involved, that was so very obvious...
I liked RaTri's convo and their decision not to inform anyone about their progress from now onwards...
Well done Sweetie...it was awesome writing dearπŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks a tonne dearπŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Chapter 15

Wow wow wow dear...such an action packed chapter...The way they tried to see off the people following them and the way Raghav guided Trisha to get away from this situation...I just loved it...but they couldn't and Raghav had to seek help from someone he was sure would help them out in this situation...just awesome...
I could imagine the entire scene in front of my eyes and Ive started to wish the same track we could get in the show which we unfortunately could not...

But your writing is kinda making up for it...Love you dear...Thanks a lot for your efforts...God bless you dear Ritu...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Image result for brilliant imagesRelated image

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ritu, i need sometime to review. My next exam is on Friday, so i will be able to come back to read the chapters by Saturday. Plss do wait for me πŸ€—
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Chapter 14

Ritu...wow dear...it was absolutely mindblowing effort from you in these 2 chapters ...so i decided to give seperate comments for both of them...πŸ‘β­οΈ

In the first one, even I was thinking about the fact that Vidushak must be knowing beforehand that they will find out their Chief as he himself wanted them to do so...also regarding there being someone in CBI being involved, that was so very obvious...
I liked RaTri's convo and their decision not to inform anyone about their progress from now onwards...
Well done Sweetie...it was awesome writing dearπŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks a tonne dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Manisha..😳 for such lovely comments.. I'm so glad dear. πŸ€—
Vidushak is a step ahead of them. Till now everything has happened just like he has wanted. Everything is happening according to his plan. But now, the time has come when his plans won't work anymore..
Thanks a lot for your comments sweetie.. luv you dear..😳❀️

Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Chapter 15

Wow wow wow dear...such an action packed chapter...The way they tried to see off the people following them and the way Raghav guided Trisha to get away from this situation...I just loved it...but they couldn't and Raghav had to seek help from someone he was sure would help them out in this situation...just awesome...
I could imagine the entire scene in front of my eyes and Ive started to wish the same track we could get in the show which we unfortunately could not...

But your writing is kinda making up for it...Love you dear...Thanks a lot for your efforts...God bless you dear Ritu...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I was actually very anxious to post this chapter, as I thought that I wasn't able to express the excitement.. I'm relieved to know that you've loved it.πŸ˜ƒ
Raghav and Trisha are so great together that I actually do want to see an action packed scene of them in the show.. 
Love you too sweetie.. loved your comments too.. take care dear..😊
Directional. thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita..

Ritu, i need sometime to review. My next exam is on Friday, so i will be able to come back to read the chapters by Saturday. Plss do wait for me πŸ€—

Yes sure Babita..😊  all the best for your exam dear.. I know you'll rock it..😳