Falling for My Wife-Epilogue complete/19Jan

Posted: 7 years ago
Link to previous thread
SS- Falling for My Wife

As the topic is lock, posting New topic

Epilogue-1

4  months later----

'We will final the deal, but the ratio will be 40:60', all men sitting in meeting room nodded their head in approval. So the deal is sealed, any objection?' All heads shook in clear No qickly in effect of her challenging tone. 
'yes, I have' , declared her husband.
Arohi expressions remain calm but she gave a warning glare to Arjun who was sitting across her & politely inquired: kya hai wo objection?
Arjun who was busy in his phone looked up after few moments & seem surprise to  found all gaze on him. He came up abruptly: make it 45:55.
Now all 8 men sitting between them turned their neck in Arohi direction. In her usual calm posture she inquired: kyun?
All the men now looked in his directoon, ready to hear some important buisness trick. And than he flashed his cutest smile & with his raised brow replied: why not? 
Now all gaze were on Arohi, ofcourse da staff didnt waste a sec to take side of their favourite sweet boss. She twirl her in pen in impatient & finally have mercy on them: make it 50:50. The meeting is over 
With grace she stood , da men left while Arjun remain seated with an irritating grin on his handsome face: well that was amazing. Ye to mene socha hi nhi tha.
She closed the door and asked him with a fown: kya tha ye Arjun? Wo sb kitna confuse ho rhe the. Kitna time waste hu unka.
He got up, his expressions suddenly change while reminding her: mein gussa hun, mera nood khrab hai...aur ye jhgra tha.
He took two step to table to pour hot water for making coffee. She walked toward him and sit on nearby chair. He contnued to beat coffee: ek week aur Austraila mein ruk skte the na? Konsa kaam ruk gya. mene outi k ley plan kya wo bhi tumne end time pr cancel krda.
He passed her cup without looking which she accepted. Is sunday ko kitna mood tha mera movie ka...sunday, ek din skoon ka pure week mein  aur usmein bhi tumne client k sath  dinner ka invitation  accept krlya. Aur  aaj bhi...
He stopped in mid sentence, leaned back with desk with his own coffee untouched She couldnt able to hold back her smile anymore: Happy wedding anniversary Arjun.
He looked at her with astonishing surprise: tumhe yaad tha?
She stood and leaned near him: yaad kese na hota..kl tk to tum bahane bahane se calenders aur dates discuss kr rhe the.
With that sheepish grin he looked the most handsome man on da earth. Following her heart desire she softly touched lock of his silky hairs, unable to avert her eyes. His arms wrapped around her but he contnued to fake his tone dry: yaad tha to ab kyal aaya hai...doopher k bara bja kr.
Arohi protest: yaad tha, isley Australia mein aur rukne nhi chahti thi. Yahan wapis aana chahti thi. Aur sunday ko isley invitation accept kya kyunke mein aaj ka day free chahti thi. And u know today we have no more meetings. mene schedule adjust kralya tha.
His heart swelled wd love to see dt proud innocent happiness on her face. His hand moved lower, cupping her in intimate way he pulled her closer : shadi ki salgira pr meeting delays kradi...award bnta hai.
She rolled her eyes on his taunt, keeping a distance between them she announced: surprise bhi plan kya hai.
His pull almost made her sit on his lap, grazing her neck with his lip he announced wickedly: aap k surprises k ley mein hmesha hazir hun. 
With a playful shove she stood up , hurried to remain out of his reach. Collecting her bag she announced in scolding tone: dnt waste ur time anymore. Time ki qadar krna sikho Arjun Singhania.
He followed her outside with his keys: asal surprise jb hota "jb office mein kuch hota" ek baar phir sochlo.
With her warning ' Arjun' she pulled him toward elevator.

----

She passed him napkin, pointing toward da crumps of cake on his side: bed pr khana galt baat hai.
He tossed it aside, reminding her: raat k 2 baj rhe hein. Ab mein dining area pr to janne se raha.
He offered her plate. Resting his head on his elbow he watched as his wife devoured da creamy strawbery with use of fork.. Sitting in bed, just covered by silk comforter buy still she didnt failed to apply dinning manners here. When her eyes met his, he added: bger kpdo k khana bhi achi baat nhi hoti.
Ignoring his teasing she took another bite: i'm hungry.
They continued to eat in pile of pillows & silks: me too. You made me exhausted.
She glared at him but the soft hue of colour spread on her lovely skin. In laugh he added: chlo kuch credit tumhare planned dinner ko bhi de dete hein...kya bhyank dish thi wo...he added with shudder.
Arohi annoyed: it was best french resturant of da city. And I asked for the best dish there.
She bit her lower lip & added: thoda ajeeb taste tha pr buri nhi thi.
It was difficult to hold back his laughter while looking his ms.perfcet accepting her defeat. 
He poured wines for them: its ok 1st attempt tha...baar baar mere lye surprise plan krogi to seekh jaogi.
Before she could reply to is arrogance he asked: aur gift kahan hai?
Her face had glow of innocent excitement:gift bhi hai.
Holding cover against her bossom she leaned down & took out a box from drawer. He instantly opened it to reveal  a grey, black tie in silk. He couldnt hold back his look of surrprise: ye to wahi tie hai...pr kese?
Arohi in joy: ye wahi hai jo tumne 6 months pehle catlog mein mark ki thi. market mein abhi availbe nhi hai. designer se baat kr k special order pr mngvai hai US se. 
When he remain quite, her nervousness increase:: tumhe pta hai naa is trhan k popular designers se deal krna kitna annoying hota  . ..aur
She slowly added: mein tumhe kuch aesa dena chahti thi jo tum chahte ho...mujhe lga tunhe pasand aaeyga.
Arjun feel hard to utter word: its truly best ...its da most romantic gift.
His wife raised brow even make it  difficult to put his words:seriously...
He took out da tie, wrapped knot in it: its realy beautiful.
She took it from his hand: is trhan ki knot nhi bante aese pattern pr; rehne do.
He sat up & forced her to still, tk it from her hand to wrap around her neck: thanks.
She looked in his eyes while he spoke :  thanks for everyting. Thanks ...is trust k ley. Thanks ye pehla step lene k ley. thanks mujhe apne dil k kabil smjhne k ley.
He understood her fear, her resrvness on emotions. In all these months he act with patient, some time calm, sometime provoking her. He slowly let her lower her guard. To feel open & relax with him. In all these years they have politely ignoed da date of their marriage. They pretend to ignore anything which feel awkward between them. But now he want nothing between them...no courtesy, no politness. He just want love, emotions, passions. Today Arohi act has make him belive that his love will change her. It will make her strong enough to follow her own heart.
He huskily remind her: apna gift to le lo...
With that he pulled out a ring box. Her eyes shined as she opened it to reveal a stunning ring with blue sone. She whispered: its beautiful.
He took out it from box: usse dekh kr mujhe tumhari aankhon ka kyal aagya.
Arohi in her superior tone: churaey hue dailouge bolne se pehle ye yaad rkhna tha...meri aankhein black hein blue nhi.
He smiled: neela rang samandar k ley hota hai...aur mujhe tumhari aankhien samadur hi lgti hein. Jis mein sari zindagi k ley dubna chahta hun.
Her laugh was interrupted with his serious tone: will you marry me?
She looked him in surprise while he added softly: mein aaj sb baatien bhool kr ye pal dubara apni marzi se jeena chahta hun. Ye mtlb nhi k mujhe kisi cheez ka pchtava hai...jo kuch bhi hua usne mujhe bnaya. Hmara rishta bnaya. hr guzre lamhe ne hmari mohabbat mein rang bhre hein. Mein purani yado ko mitana nhi chahta pr naii yaadein zroor bnana hata hun.
So he offered her ring: so tell me Mrs. arohi singhania. Will u marry me?
He watched her carefully. Their were ocean of emotions in her eyes but her face calm. Her fingers around the hanging tie was only proof of her opposite state.
"Arohi" he uttered her name in such fear that her lips stretche in smile. While tieing da knot of tie unitentioly she inquired: dont u think its quite late to ask. We r in bed.
He glowerd in warning : Arohi answer do.
She sheepishly: do i realy have choice?
Arjun declared: No.
She brust into laugh on his expressions. He slipped ring on her finger: damn your choice. I dont give  a damn.
She wrapped her arms around his neck: yes ...very much yes. Baar baar yes.
But instead of getting satisfication his face reflect annoyanc: My God...Arohi. life mein kbhi tie use nhi krskta ab.
Just in his tie she present such erotic picture which turned his blood in fire. First her shyness made her hesitate but than in warmth of his love she let it go.
He pulled her closer by the end of tie: that was realy da most beautiful gift' 
she only gasped and pressed herself against him in an unconscious plea for more. He obliged her at once, capturing her lips in a long, slow kiss, his tongue gently probing and stroking inside her mouth. Skillfully he teased and caressed her, the kiss so compelling that she couldn't help responding. Her mind seized working  finding such dizzying pleasure in her husband's embrace. They strained to be closer, her hands clinging to his broad back, her body caught between his hard thighs. She  moaned and sagged against him until they were molded together. Their breaths mingled, noses almost touching. But their lips remain apart,devoring da sight of eachother. She cupped his handsome face with all the love shining in her eyes. He hold her hand ,kissing the stone before turning her hand and pressing his lips against her palm. 
They moved slowly, in no rush. Every touch, caress, and murmur was a promise made. To forsake all others. To love one another, trust one another,& leave the past behind. Theirs was a union made for all the wrong reasons, but in the end it was one dt could not have been more right.

Dont know what to say. On this special day I just want to make all of u belive...You Matter.
This update is for all kmhians, for all my readers who always shower their love & support.
And to thoes special friends...who keep pushing me. I am nothing without you

P.s- this epilouge is not complete yet. Just wanted to.post something today. 
So posted half.
--------------

Pt.2

2 months Later----

"I dont want to discuss it anymore, bs baat khtam ab aap ja skte hein" Mr. Mehra left quitely while she kept speaking in anger. "Jb ek baar keh chuki thi, baar baar repeat krne ki kya zrurat thi. Ek baar mein baat smjh hi nhi aati kisi ko" Arjun remain quite, but  kept his file down. His all attention focus on her.
Suddenly feeling so tired she sat down on chair holding her head. And feel her mood switch: itni bdi baat bhi nhi thi agar bhool gaey...hojata hai aksar. Mujhe aese  gussa nhi krna chahe tha.
She stood up, restless waked toward Arjun desk for help: Arjun...galt kya na mene. Ab kya krun?
He slightly pulled his chair back, encouraging her to move more closer: its ok...wo smjh jaeynge.
Arohi: kya?
Grabbiing her wrist he pulled her in his lap on which she didnt protest at all. Settling in his warmth she rested her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hairs softly: is condition mein aesa behaviour hojata hai...he ll undrstand.
Feeling too dizzy even to move she mumred: matlab
He added softly: tum hmare...buht hi pyare se baby ki mom bne wali ho.
She instantly raised her head & looked him dumbfolded. He added with a grin: aur mein dad.
Arohi was out of breath: tumhe kese..mein abhi tk doctor k pass nhi gai.
:He raised his hand to stop her in mid sentnce: hum yahan se dr k ja kr bhi confirm krlenge.
But i know already.
He raised his finger one by one: tumhara mood switch pehle se zyada bhyank. Hr trhan k khane ko dekh kr moun bnana. But phir bhi
Pointing toward his lap he continue:, u r gaining weight.
He didnt let her speak: you missed your last monthly.
Arohi in hushed warning:: you r not supposed to talk about these things.
He dismiss her scolding with a careless shrug: and final & most important I have tried my best.
Arohi in stern tone: doctor k btane se pehle we cant decide
But she couldnt able to hide her emotions anymore & whispered dreamily: realy Arjun? Aesa hai naa? Aesa hi hoga naa?

When doctor left the couple alone after announcing the good news. He took her in arms & their lips pressed together in sweet celebration. Her eyes were sparkling in happiness.. her skin had a lovely glow. She whispered against his lips: I am so happy Arjun...finally. i cant belive this.
He leaned his forehead against her: me too Arohi.
He softly keep one hand against her slim stomach: I can feel it in my heart...mene pehle hi bta dya tha naa.
His jaw drppped as his wife declared: well it was wrong of you. tumhe nhi btana tha...muje btana tha. She added with arrogance: hmesha wife btati hein. Ye mera right tha.
He folded his arms across his chest: aur husband hmesha silly aur stupid act krein ye dastoor hai?
Arohi thoughtfully: yes...thats what we say  proper.

7 months Later
He softly massaged her swollen feet, coaxing her in peaceful sleep. But insead all of his effort she let out a painful moan while turning on her back. His heart jumped in his throat: kya hua? Are you ok?
Bitting her lip she nodded in yes. 
Her harsh breath, pale color was telling something different.
Sitting near her he hold her hand & spoke in agonish: just tell me what can I do for u.
Arohi brought his hands near her lips. While kissing she teased: tum bcha paida nhi krskte...to fil hal tum mere ley kuch nhi krskte.
He chuckled but added in affectionate tone: mat daro Arohi. Purvi hai, paddy aunty hai. Doctor buht kabil hsi..aur mein hun tumhare sath.
She nodded but noticing  haunted look in her eyes he pressed his lips to her fohead: arohi? Kya dar hai tumhe?
In effct of his tone she uttered: agr men bhi apne bche k sath wo kya jo mere sath hua tha?
He remain quite while she poured out her hesrt: agr mein achi mom na bn ski? Agr mein...
He kep his finger againsr her lip & assured her:  kal kya hoga hum nhi jante...mein tumhe koi perfection ka promise nhi krskta. Pr ek baat ka yakeen dila skta hun. Mein tumhre sath hun aur tum mere sath to kuch galt keseho skta hai? to Deal?
She kissed his fingers in agreement.
He help her in sitting while fixing pillow behind her back. After finishing her juice she inquired: ab to bta do...kya btaya doctor  ne ladka hai ya ladki.

Ajun remain quite: kaha naa we ll keep it in secret.
She protest: you cant be serious. Shopping krni hai. Room ki setting krni hau.
Arjun in carelss manner: girls boys dono colours mein stuff le lenge. Netural colours bhi  le lenge. Dont worry.
Arohi: aesa kese kr skte ho...pehle se pta hoga to ache arrangmnt krlenge.
He took empty glass from her hand , wrapping his arm around her he stated: trust me...surprises life ko zyada khubsurat bna dete hein.

Arjun paced the corridor, with clear horror striken on his face. Purvi came out of delivery room, tried to sooth her brother: Arjun sb kuch theek hai. Ye normal condition hai. Sb theek ho jaeyga.
Shefali joined: bhai aap kitni hours se yahan aese khdein hein ...beth jaey. Rest krlein.
Arjun mumerd: mein theek hun. 
He flinched hearing Arohi soft moan from inside. He roared in anger: doctor kuch kr kyun nhi rhe?
Purvi helplessly looked at Saleel who gave her understanding nod: Arjun come on...thodi deyr canteen so ho kr aate hein. Aur fresh ho jao. Aesa lg rha hai Arohi nhi tum delivery kr rhe  ho.
Jay laugh echoed in silence, getting Arjun glare he suggested: aap coffee lenge?
He snapped: tumhe coffee ki pdi hai...aur wahan meri Wife...
Nurse opened the door to bring necessary equipment & taking advantage of chance he slipped inside. Instead of doctors & his family members protest he went near her. Taking her hand in his hold he planted kisses of encouragement. Arohi slowly opened her eyes, her skin pale in exhaustion. He hold her gaze: you can do this. You have to this...for me. For us...wifey.
Arohi tightened her hold & nodded in teary yes. Sensng progress in Arohi state doctor let Arjun inside. With time her pain grows more, but Arjun never leave her side. She never took off her gaze from him or let go his hand. He remain there, sometime pleading, sometime challenging, ignoring da pain of her sharp nails gving. 
Finally the moment arrived, as baby soft voice echoed around Arohi dropped her head in relief. He smoothed her hairs, kissed her forehead: you can do this...just once more.
Arohi puzzled expressions instantly turned in shock as in three minutes another baby cry joined the first. She turned her head to find nurses with two adoring babies.
Arjun tried best but in pressure of his wife glaring gaze he had to utter the truth: haan mujhe pta tha.. ek baby ko le kr tum itna nervous thi. mein tumhe drana nhi chahta.
As da nurses offered wrapped bundles of joy to their parents arms , Arohi took hold of both. Arjun chuckled and wrapped arms around his world.

He was in fear, fear that his heart will brust, will not able to hold that much joy, dt much love. Arohi hold tiny finger of their baby boy, than crease the little nose of their baby girl. Her beautiful face was looking angelic in glow of motherhood. He watched them  quietly, in continuous stare. Afraid, what if a blink brust this bubble? turned it into dream? 
Arohi keep talking: thankfully hr cheeez do li hui thi tumne...pr tumhe mujhe btana chaey tha. Twins hein to responsibilities bhi double hein. nursery ki arrangemnt, schedule sb dubara dekhna pdega. aur ye kya kyya tumne? us waqt mujhe kuch smjh nhi aa rha tha pr tumhe andr nhi aana chahey tha. aesa thoi krte hein. doctors k ley kitna awakward hogya hoga. Its improper.
Arjun lips stretched in smile, a content smile. It wa not a dream. It was reality of his life. It was his wife.  The reality which entered his life like a storm, without knocking, without instructions. Who refused to help him from getting up from mud, who slapped him on their wedding night. Who can keep all her emotions under lock. who can arrange his schedule on meeting his ex lover. Who can demand divorce , followed by demand of baby. Who can love him unconditionally.
Arohi worriedly: ye dono to sath mein rone lge..pehle kisko uthao? I cant do unjustice
Arjun controlling his laugh: bde ko. Pehle bdo ka haq hota hai.
As she picked up da baby he added : pr ye to bda hai...bde strong hote hein. Chotto ko zyada zrurt hoti hai.
She quickly handed him da boy & picked up their liitlr girl. Soon they succeeded to make them sleep in gathered effort. Arohi rested her head on his chest., her voice sleepy: I love you Arjun
He wrapped his arm around her, kissing her forehead. But no words come out from his mouth. Because no words can describe his love for his wife.

Ignore mistakes
Sorry if u fnd this updt disappointing.
Sorry for making you wait for so long...
Sorry...thousands sorry.
And millions Thanks for each of ur moments,  ur words.
Lots of love
Mahi

Edited by AAKMH2 - 7 years ago
* Happy Dance*Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 7 years ago
This Epilogue β€οΈ
I absolutely πŸ˜³
Image result for loved it gif

ArjuHi are 

Waiting for the next one
P.S: please if you can update all your other stories, but take your time πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

* Happy Dance*

πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—
Originally posted by Zannat.

This Epilogue β€οΈ
I absolutely πŸ˜³

ArjuHi are 

Waiting for the next one
P.S: please if you can update all your other stories, but take your time πŸ˜³

Hey zannat

Thanks alot for your comment & such beautiful comment.πŸ€—

Realy realy realy mean alot to me.

Hopefully...

😳

Luv
Originally posted by AAKMH2

πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—

your DM made me happy & emotional at d same time ❀️
Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

your DM made me happy & emotional at d same time ❀️

☺️
Originally posted by AAKMH2

Hey zannat

Thanks alot for your comment & such beautiful comment.πŸ€—

Realy realy realy mean alot to me.

Mahi...

Image result for you deserve it gif
Hopefully...😳

Luv

Your this "Hopefully" word, made me so happy and hopeful πŸ€—...look at my happy dance πŸ˜³
This is d best ever ending to any story I had read till now
It was simply outstanding
Hatts off to you
Please do continue ur other stories too
Originally posted by Zannat.