Tere Ishq ne Mohe Rang Dala.. 8 Years of Kitani Mohabbat Hai <3 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There was a tym when kmh was very very spl for me.kmh was only reason I joined i-f.I will b grateful to kmh for giving me frds lyk mona,pranii,kavya d ,olly,payal,chandni n most special one Shibz.words r not enough to tell how much I miss her.she was my best frd.After her there is none who can giv me advice n who can make me laugh even on serious topics.I miss her yaar.she was d most beautiful flower of our kmh forum whose fragrance used to make our forum alive.every member in imp. But she was an epitome of positivity.I miss her so very much.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This show was life...season 1... unforgettable story!!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

but how?😭

i know her sinces kmh2 days😭

What? :| What happened to her? She was a good friend until I went off for a while and now this news... :(
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflake.

What? :| What happened to her? She was a good friend until I went off for a while and now this news... :(

same here 
i tried to search and got to know 
she had leukemia acute myeloid and couldnt win the battle 
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

There was a tym when kmh was very very spl for me.kmh was only reason I joined i-f.I will b grateful to kmh for giving me frds lyk mona,pranii,kavya d ,olly,payal,chandni n most special one Shibz.words r not enough to tell how much I miss her.she was my best frd.After her there is none who can giv me advice n who can make me laugh even on serious topics.I miss her yaar.she was d most beautiful flower of our kmh forum whose fragrance used to make our forum alive.every member in imp. But she was an epitome of positivity.I miss her so very much.

u knw tanu ...  without shibzy nothing is like the same .  nw i cnt feel arjun arohi like old days ... 
when even i think about kmh , the first think come into my heart is shibzyy.  still i cnt believe she is no more. No one can take her place ... she is my best buddy in this virtual world. still i remember our afternoon WA talks... miss her so so much .. 
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal_4

u knw tanu ...  without shibzy nothing is like the same .  nw i cnt feel arjun arohi like old days ... 
when even i think about kmh , the first think come into my heart is shibzyy.  still i cnt believe she is no more. No one can take her place ... she is my best buddy in this virtual world. still i remember our afternoon WA talks... miss her so so much .. 

😭its so heartbreaking to read all this😭
even i cant think about kmh anymore the first come on my mind is shbzy
she was the life of the forums , still remember kmh2 time 

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still stuck with Arjuhi & KMH memories 🥺

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too miss my arjuhi and kmh
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL Post! ⭐️❤️❤️

It's been around 8.5 years to Kitani Mohabbat Hai and it's still Cherished by many. ❤️❤️🥳
Arjun and Arohi had and has the most beautiful and unbeatable chemistry! ❤️ They made KMH more eternal. ⭐️

KMH also has been the sole reason for me to join India Forum lol. :D

KMH and Arjuhi are and will always be my All Time Favourite! ❤️❤️❤️