MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #3 - Page 63

Posted: 7 years ago
Fabolouss one
Maaneet scene in rain..so lovely
Finally he told him about he know abt raj n give her some relief..
Bt what.. He hurt her.. Actually they both hurt each other.
Geet words that he have no right make him so much angry that he hurt her.. N then ON REACHING to place one tym he not turn to see her..while she was expecting
Surely Geet is in love with Maan though he giving her feeling name respect. Bt it is love also n same with Maan
he to share his past n his past somewhere pained hwe n make her jealous as well that's why they hurt each other..
Is not maan become a sobber guy last 2-3 updates n phir se dust sanav wale avtar Mein a gya.n Geet jst wanted his one Najr vt sadu ke mood ka kya pata.
Pahelii hai each Mein maan..waiting foe nxt
N what is the precap..
Is this Geet or some other girl with kabirr.
As Geet sirf maan ke leye bani haii.. BAs uske leye.. So pls dnt spoiled itt
Awesome and beautiful part..  maaneet rain ma phase hua hai and geet nature and rain use karna ma busy hai.. maan geet ka taraf attract hai.. geet maan ko raj ka warema kaisa pata puchta hai and maan usa puppy raj and jab wo raj ka warema baat karti hai usa ka emotion sa pata chala bolta hai.. maan apne past relationship ka warema geet sa baat share karta hai.. maan geet ko raj and usa move hona ka warema qustion karta hai pa geet maan sa rudely behave karta hai toh maan hurt hai.. geetjisa illusion ma thi wo raj sa move ho chuki hai wo break ho gaya hai wo sad and pain ma hai.. intresting precap.. waiting for next part.. thanks for pm..
superb update...
end with sad note...
maan jst show geet the reality...she is hurt...
geet's words make him angry...he ignore her that hurt her too much...
eagerly waiting for nxt update...
ok.. We will wait..take your time..
Akele Akele chutti mana lo Ab comment bhi 1 March ko milega 😛 😲
It was great part.  Maan was admiring geet's childish act in the rain.  Geet is really a curious one.  Finally she asked maan about the relationship which he had in the past.  Maan told geet that there was no one in his life who was serious except sarah. But now he realizes that she was also not love of his life.  While conversing  with geet, maan realized, he is attracted toward geet.  He was shocked with himself. Maan made geet vulnerable by asking about Raj. Maan broke her illusion about moving on forgetting raj.  She is still struck there which made her angry on maan. Out of anger and helplessness, she shouted on him which is not taken lightly by him.  Ana and kabil sensed something is wrong but they didn't  ask  further.  They took geet to hospital as her leg twisted in the rain.  Geet felt bad when maan ignored him.  Waiting for next dear.  

Amazing, beautiful n emotional update
Maan gave a reality check to Geet. She is broken but it was needed for her to come out of the illusion she created. Wonderful chapter. Most emotional one
superb update... you described the scene so well that it was like watching them together... 
i thought that i was over them... but your story made me fall back in love with Maaneet. 
thank you... and waiting for the next part with patience 
Lol so I kinda knew I was pushing my luck in regards to the kiss ðŸ˜†
So Maan did have past relationships, was it really NOT love with Sarah???Was it only infatuation and that they had gotten used to each other but then why did it hurt so much??
Maan does acknowledge that he is attracted to Geet and it was natural for that to happen
But he isn't sure if Geet is the one for him??? That got me mad at him but then again he acknowledges that him and Geet can work it out😃
Now before Maan had made her realize the truth, she had felt respect and gratitude towards him because he makes her see the truth but when the same trait of his made her vulnerable, she didn't like him ðŸ˜‰But doesn't she realize that she has always been vulnerable in front of him and he always sees through her???
Maan on his own had taken certain rights with her and he didn't like her questioning those and he is hurt as well!!! 
Coming to the precap, it is Kabir in both the scenes! What does he wanna tell Geet??? Does he like her???Why was she lost in his eyes for those few moments??? I am going insane now ðŸ˜†