Navya

ATTENTION - List out your favorites - Page 2

ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am always great fan for all your ff's. I read all of them N. No. Of times no count. I love all Anya ff's. Fell in love with u r writings. At one point I would say forum became active with u r ff's. I would like to say big thank u and loads of love. Please keep continue but truly can't select one from the list. I am regular reader for u r ff's. Thank u dear. One more thing good post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
I have read all of your stories n they all are amazing ones...so its hard to choose! Btw you didn't complete Kya hua tera wada ff so would love to read that.Edited by NeetikaRana757 - 7 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ganganavya

I am always great fan for all your ff's. I read all of them N. No. Of times no count. I love all Anya ff's. Fell in love with u r writings. At one point I would say forum became active with u r ff's. I would like to say big thank u and loads of love. Please keep continue but truly can't select one from the list. I am regular reader for u r ff's. Thank u dear. One more thing good post.

Thanks alottt dear for this wonderful reply. I feel great. I will keep reading till I can 
Saumya96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeetikaRana757

I have read all of your stories n they all are amazing ones...so its hard to choose! Btw you didn't complete Kya hua tera wada ff so would love to read that.

Thanks alottt. I know about kya hua tera wada. I will decide to think about it 
ganganavya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILuvAnya

Thanks alottt dear for this wonderful reply. I feel great. I will keep reading till I can

U deserve.
ganganavya thumbnail
Can u post links to all u r ff's
Saumya96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ganganavya

Can u post links to all u r ff's

Ya sure I will try