||Rishbala story~ Between you and me~Updated 31/12 -Pt 16 @55||

Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Friends ..i am here again with a new Rishbala story..😳 

hope you all like it..

and i wrote it specially for our dear forum member and my dear dear friend Anish..😃

Happy Happy b'day lovely Anish..⭐️ ❤️

so wish her happy b'day..your all wishes means a lot ..👏

here's posting first part in next post.scroll down please.😳

Thanks ❤️

take care.

INDEX -

Part  1

Part  2

Part3

Part 4

Part  5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part-9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12 ~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150503560?tid=4787121

Part13 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152205089

Part-14-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152205248

Part 15-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154141806

Part-16

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155374239

RM142019-03-30 12:22:22

Edited by RM14 - 3 years ago

Rk and Madhu were sitting together ..not casualy but for an interview and owner Madhubala Malik was taking Rishabh Kundra's Interview ..and she found him quite interesting..

Never In her career she came across some one like him..and actually he too stunned looking at her ..

She is a beauty ..but her beauty was hidden as seems she was not taking care of her properly..

He knew about her through a lil ..she was single ..and as he heard about her that she is not ready to mingle..

She run this big business ..true professional ..smart ..intelligent ..the time when he got call letter from "Head To Toe" fashion house..he was excited to give interview ..to join this company and esp to meet her ..

And now he was sitting in her cabin..a large cabin ..well decorated ..and one can Judge the taste of owner just by having a glance at the room..

Madhu was checking his CV..while Rishabh was sometimes looking the room and meanwhile steal a glance of her would be boss..yes  he was pretty much confident that he would get this job..

Suddenly the peon came and put Madhu's capachino on her table and took prev.cup..

This was Madhu's habit to drink two cups of coffee sometimes ..and esp while taking Interview or while doing some imp work..

Rk was the last candidate for today and Madhu wanted to put full stop on searching candidate for this executive post ..and she liked a few profiles among many and she liked his profile very much..and he will be appointed if she will choose him..but still she wanted to be fully satisfied..and make sure that he is the best among all..

So some more ques she asked ..

"So Mr. Kundra ..what you think of beauty ?? what is beauty means for you..? as we are in a beauty business ..infact not only beauty products.. we create  fashion for women.. so .."

"You.."came a short reply..and she was like what??

"What "You "? ..i need proper answer .."

"You ..beauty is you ..i am sorry ..i am here for the job but couldn't help myself saying this and ofcourse I am in no mood to spoil my IV ..sorry but for me a girl like you is beauty for me..i am an admirer of beauty..and  this is my ans. "

Madhubala Malik who could snap at him for this ...was lost in his ans ..why he said this ?inspite of knowing that he won't get a job if she will refuse ..still he is saying this..well she have to handle different kind of ppl so let's see what he says ..

"Can you explain?how "she was thinking but without any changing expression on her face ..she asked calmly..

"Its simple ma'am ..you are hiding your beauty ..i mean if you give yourself just some of your time ..than you will see the actual you..i am again sorry if you think I am misbehaving ..but pls do think on it."Rk said with confidence and smile on his face..without any fear ..

"Hey Mr.Rk ..i am not your customer so pls don't say these lines which you might say to them..i won't get impress by all this " she said and laughed a lil ..

"I am not saying it in that way ..trust me ..and don't get me wrong pls .. i am here for my job..if in any way I hurted you..i am extremely sorry..the thing is that

I am also in this beauty business from some years..and  I also met many b'ful girls /women's and you tell me is it wrong to say truth ? I just said truth ..and for saying truth one don't have to be our customer ..what I felt I told you..i..btw you called me Rk ..generally ppl say me Rishbah.."

"Btw are you trying to flirt ?? and about your next ques ..i like short names ..so I called you RK.."she said keeping her spects at one side one the table..fixing her gaze on to him..

"No ma'am I am not flirting..not at all..i am like this ..i mean if I feel something ..i say..and ya got it ..you like short names .."

he equally responded in same way..but she saw the honesty in his eyes ..he also have met many ..full of confidence..enthusiasm  but not like him..

"Hmmm...ok you need not to be sorry ..its ok..and i hope your honesty and determination ..your experience in this business will give us our desired results ..i want "Head To Toe"brand to be in internationally hit also...so tell me what can you do for that..where is your report about that ?"

"Thanks a lot ma'am..i will try my best and we will succeed for sure.."and than he show her the report he made..and she was quite impressed by the report ..she make up her mind ..

"Inspite of being born and bought up in a business family why you want to work as an  employee?"

She asked while again considering his profile ..

"Coz I want to gain experience in a different way..that's why and my parents supports me too in this ..

"Here is your appointment letter ..you have to join tomorrow  itself.."she shook hands with him..

Rk was in cloud nine ..he wanted this job..and he got it ..he shook hands with happiness ..

"Thanks so much ma'am ..thanks a lot ..now I can give my contribution in this established company..

Before she could say anything ..door opened and Mukund entered..

"You have selected the candidate ..without my consent ??"

"So what?? I don't think its big deal..relax Mukund ..you over react sometimes.."

Rk stood their thinking now what is this? and who is this man ..she is single if he is not wrong ..than why he entered there like this?

Madhu left his hand and again sat on chair ..revolving it and looking at both of them.

--------------

Thanks friends...❤️

Deepti.😳

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
Happy happy b'day my dear Anish ..🤗
my Pinky..🥳

so this day came and i am again so happy to make something for you..😃
this time its a story cum b'day thread..😉
hope you like it 😳

buddy ..its your b'day ..👏
wishing you all happiness ..love..prosperity..⭐️stay healthy..stay blessed always..👍🏼
may your all dreams come true and this be the best b'day of yours till date..👍🏼

sissy ..you know na how much i love you ❤️ so i am not going to say it all again..🤣 ❤️
miss you and your ROFL emos ..😳   ❤️

enjoy your day to the fullest and party hard..😉
eat your fav dishes ..😛

once again Happy b'day dear Anish..love you lots and lots.❤️ 🤗

Updated post..😃
Right now i have not decided if its a TS or will have more parts so i have not mentioned in title..

hit likes friends  and give your valuable comments for story like you always do⭐️ and 
ya friends also 
give  your wishes to Anish.👏
and make her special day more special with your lovely wishes.😳

AF!!! 

First and foremost ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANISH AKKA!!! 
You don't know how special you are to me... in the past two years our bond have grown stronger and you have become a part of my life... you are my sister with whom i can confide my worries and happiness... if i didn't talk to you for a day then i feel i missed something big for the day... I always love to be in close touch with you... You are one of my treasure i got by joining this forum... I will value you and your friendship forever... always keep this in mind akka... you have me to share anything and everything you feel like... 
In sha allah... you have a hearty and healthy life akka... 
wish to see you happy and smiling forever! love you!

❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful story cum party thread for anish di you have prepared Deeps!
firstly i loved your story and It's title "Between You and Me" yes no one else between Rishbala... lovely start... Rk is gonna work with Madhu... yahoo! 
I feel Rk is already in love with madhu and he is purposefully here to work with madhu to win her heart... he is aware she is single and not ready to mingle but he got pissed seeing mukkund... who is he to her? i hope he is her brother... Madhu is not looking after her... why? something is so off about her.. why she is such a work freak? this is the age to have fun nah? but no worries... Rk is here to entertain her... 

loved your sweet words for Anish di ... and the edits are so amazing... 
all anish di's favorite... Vijay, Jothika, DD... super! 
Thanks for making Anish di's birthday special dear... 
love u!

❤️❤️❤️
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
Sissy Thank you sooo much for ur love and wishes 🤗❤️
U never cease to amaze me deep ❤️ story cum birthday thread ,aww that's so different and beautiful ❤️
Yeah i know how much u love and support me ❤️ love you so much for making my day special by making edit ,thread and posting story 🤗❤️
Haha yes me too miss my fav emos 🤣🤣
I love the edits which u made for me with ice creams,chocolates ,candy floss 😆( I know Niks will ask me to share with her 🤣)Jothika ,vijay ,rishbala,raina,maaneet ,raga and nishti ❤️
In spite of ur busy work u made thread for me and made me happy🤗 love and thank you sissy muahhh ❤️

Story was so beautiful ❤️
Love the title so much " Between u and me " very catchy and lovely 😳
Madhu is impressed with rk 's honesty and straightforward ness
And he is admiring her
He got appointed too 😉
Who is mukund ? Make him madhu's bro 😆
Looking forward to read about them more
Update soon sissy

Once again thank you my sweety 🤗❤️

Edited by anish17 - 7 years ago
Happy Birthday di🥳❤️🤗
deepti I will post my review tom or day after tom once I get time to read after exam but I m sure it will be awesome as usual like ur other stories❤️.
Originally posted by heemasomani

Happy Birthday Anish

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Happy Birthday di🥳❤️🤗
deepti I will post my review tom or day after tom once I get time to read after exam but I m sure it will be awesome as usual like ur other stories❤️.

Thank you sanju 🤗 love u so much ❤️