aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
very nice...loving it..
continue n do pm me..
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! I'm surprised Suneel still insist about the guy that had come to see Geet being good for her. I agree that they could be nice people but they're not supportive of a girl being out for half of the month. So what does he expect Geet to do here? Quit her job and be a housewife? Learn how to cook and clean when she can easily afford to have a house help instead? I mean so what if she doesn't understand Hindi or can't cook. She has other good qualities in her that the guys family could have looked at but no instead they expected a typical DIL. Not saying they're wrong. It's their preferences. If they wish for their DIL to come home and cook for them they will most definitely find a girl of their choice. It shouldn't have to be Geet.

And poor Geet. Caught a glimpse of her parents doing the deed. That's something no one can unseen. Feel bad for her. Guess it just wasn't her day today. First the family, then Suneel and then catching her parents in compromising situation. ðŸ¤£ It was a good thing her employees were spared of her anger and annoyance.

Kristen is so loud. Wow. But yeah, Maan is lucky to have her as his friend as she is someone who is friends with him for the person he is, not one bit caring about his appearances just like a human should. But most importantly, she makes him feel comfortable, if I ignore all the embarrassing moments they must have shared btw them ever since they became friends. Cos for being one awesome friend, she has the ability to make you wish that the earth to swallow you in. ðŸ˜†

She is good with his family too. Why didn't the Khuranas got Maan married to her? ðŸ¤” Asking cos it's obvious she isn't judgmental, she is good natured, loves Maan's family and his family is also fond of her. So why not think about getting him married to her? Btw, how old is she?

For some reason I'm interested to see how she is with Geet once Geet comes into the equation. Or for that matter how Geet is with Kristen. Wonder if Geet will be able to handle all the craziness. Not to forget Kristen is a freaking dessert shop. She keeps calling Maan by one or another sweet related name while Geet is someone who doesn't eat much sweet. So, I'm super excited to know her reaction to overall Maan-Kristen's friendship.

Maan has finally seen Geet and is mesmerised. He is already attracted to the beauty side of Geet's. Can't wait to see how they meet and how things goes btw them.

Don't be too surprised seeing my comment. I thought I'll be nice to you since you're getting back in my good books again. ðŸ˜› ðŸ¤£

-Sanjana!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
geet maan at same place 
maan saw hr pic now seeing hr real
he waa mesmerized seeing the beauty
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Be nice all you want, you're still in my bad books ðŸ¤£
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Maan feeling miserable for him ... Hope he gets out this soon.
Can't really place how will geet and maan meet ...geet always seems to be travelling ...does she have a past too.
Love the mother daughter relationship...loved what you wrote always supporting her daughters dreams inspite of not approving of it...Got back to IF only after you started writing again...
Endgame thumbnail
lovely update
aww Melissa love her daughter but every time seeing her go hurt her but she is still supporting her fully..geet didn't say no that's great only want a person who will understand and adjust with her. ..maan and his nightmare very painful ..
thnx for update
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
feeling bad for maan 
hope he come out friom all this
raibdrop2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wonder how Geet will accept Maan with all his nightmares. Waiting to see this transition. But the pace is setting the suspense which is good.
Risingsun626 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. No wonder family bonding is the most precious thing in the world. Family is supporting maan n geet in their own way as according to the requirement. Main point to be noted is however is the situation they dont create communication gap among them n try to keep in touch in every situation. Waiting for next.