Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Geet is multi talented and hard worker. Maan's family is quite crazy. Waiting for their first meet.
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update..te way geet was int des and having her own business, then airhostess was her hobby.. my maan engross in his work and he is best in it,both my maaneet are workacholic..i love te update yar
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
continue soon..
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing. I am really surprised reading that beside her job geet is handling a business too.  Her staff was not happy seeing her coming inside.  She took class of everyone.  I also didn't  like the way geet's friend was letting his husband be  dominating because her kids need a father.  Maan is good in cooking.  again his marriage talks start.  Kartik told everyone about geet's occupation.looking forward to read more. 
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Nice part
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4 - Bossy geet. I liked it. Her entry reminded me of MSK's entry in serial. Here also alarm bell rings off with her entry. Lol. seems here their role reversed

So she is interior designer also and own office. She straightway gave advise of divorce to adhira. Which dreams of her were remained unfulfilled. ?

Maan's family were full of enthusiasm. All were so excited to know more about geet. Karthik found out her office name and what she works. Rajiv will found out more info. from his circle about her family. All set to get marry maan off who was totally disinterested. He refused to out for party.

Savitri & gaurav were sweet couple. He openly romances his wife in front of his family members.

Maan works related to crime. Was he some investigator or cop.? Now he is helping from his own office and he enjoys his work.

Savitri is bad cook...lol...

Waiting for more.

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update so apart from beiing an airhostess geet is also an interior designer and all her workers who are her friends are extremly scared of her they actually hid food as ms fitness freak dosent like unhealthy food maan works as a analyst from home helping catch criminals guess he used to do that work before now he cant loved how his dadaji teased his dadi cooking so hunting for geet pearson is still going maan cribbing acnt wait for maaneet to meet each other
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did you post the correct chapter? There is no link between this chapter and the previous chapters. Is it a leap?
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet is a business women too and she is tough.. the office is scared of her entry ðŸ˜†
maan on the other hand has a very limited interactions around and he is to himself but his family is also nice .. they are currently looking at geet to match her to maan 😊
interesting 😊
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Geet is also dynamic in her own way, business and all and Maan is also a federal agent, both are so smart and workaholic . I hope they are able to meet soon and then the reaction towards each other. I know Maan is very skeptical about any alliance for him but hope he is proved wrong with Geet... very nice update...,
Thnx