Sitcom Sitters Chat Club #5 ~ KWERKY'& WISU's Birthday Fever~ (IO) - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wisian

Actually - with me, it has mostly been the stress/unhappiness that has kept me away. If I fall into happy times, kuchh samay yahaan aanaa will hardly be difficult. Let the days change a bit, then I'll be here more often. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I know...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kwerky

Oh, I was about to post about this. πŸ˜Š

What a terrible sham. 

Her husband looks like a total gunda types. And it was so evident that he wants his 2-minutes of fame. The way he was walking about and talking and giving his vishesh tippani on everyone. πŸ˜• And ufff - him asking for a suhaag raat arrangement with Nirahua. 

The BB team will do anything to find content. I think they were banking on Swami Om to carry through till the end with his nonsense, but they had to throw him out. So they scurried for something to fill the gap. After all, there is a limit to how much content can 5-6 remaining (drab) HMs give.

I think Mona was genuinely happy. But this planning was done by the BB creative team and that lukkhha dulha. She was about to come out of the house by this weekend (or at most, next weekend), so can't understand the hurry? He is just using her and she is happy being used, despite understanding everything.  

@her Mom: You said it. She seemed extremely uncomfortable. No sensible parent would want their child's marriage to be done like this. Everyone wants their close relatives and friends to be there on such occasions. Not a spectacle after months/weeks of controversy. 

@pieces don't fit in: How will there be a soul in something that's done with the wrong intention and doesn't ring true? Sure, they got married. But it is just a sad and pathetic attempt at making it to the reality TV history books. Shame on these guys.

@Dulha: Yeah, I agree. 
For someone progressive enough to be in a live-in relationship (in their part of the country), she is way too submissive and this guy is just bad news. 
The suhaagraat bit was cringe-worthy...

@Her mother: I don't know who else is there in her family. The mother was wearing sindoor, so Mona's father is probably alive. And he didn't show up for the wedding. 
If this was real, why would the father not come? I don't support patriarchy in any form, but for a parent to miss a life event so big - isn't that extremely unusual?
I guess, the family did not want to be a part of it, but so that the sham can still be viewed with some respectability, they managed to get hold of her mother, who agreed to be a part of this for emotional (or whatever) reasons.

@Soul: Haan - agreed it was supposed to be a soul-less affair. But BB ki editing team mein bhi soul/spirit nahin tha to put it together in such a way that people might temporarily suspend their disbelief. 

BTW - did I already mention the show "UnReal"? 
I can already imagine how BB stage manages everything that we see. 
Originally posted by Kwerky

Yay! πŸ₯³

GG aayegi and will be astonished to see so many pages filled up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kahin hum log thread khatam naa kar dein.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL... and this is so cute:  
Abhi sonaa hai mujhe, isiliye, I'll stop when I reach the figure of 4825... 

GG can rest easy until I wake up. 
I have to make three more posts... 
Spamming is difficult... πŸ˜³
But I guess... I don't have to spam today... 
Kwerky se toh live vartaalaap ho gayi aaj... 
Haven't seen GG for a while... 

I send you both my fondest wishes. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Bye-bye! πŸ˜†

And I get my spam warning! πŸ˜‘
And then, I will make 170 posts. πŸ˜Ž
Oh, well done, Wisu!! πŸ₯³On fire today! 
Ab Dilli door nahin...

Chalo...take rest. Take care.πŸ€—πŸ€—It was very nice catching you online today.😊