ROSID OS PURE LOVE

Taanvi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys this is my first os .The concept is very different and I don't whether all will like this one or not .ok I will now stop Blabbering and give the updates 
 A beautiful house .It is big and has a garden .The garden has many plants flowers and tress .There is a beautiful swing .

The house has a board in it Mr .Siddhanth bharatwaj ( criminal lawyer ) Mrs .Roli siddhanth bharatwaj ( doctor ) .

Inside the house a big room is shown. There a man is looking at the photo of a lady There are some photos were he and the lady are standing .Tears are flowing from his eyes .He said I'm sorry roli I'm not a good husband I can't protect you when you needed the most .

He is none other than siddhant.He goes out .He takes his car and leaves out .He stops the car at a place .It is a hospital .He gets in .He goes to a room .The room has many equipment .He goes inside .There is a girl lying in the bed .He went near .She is surrounded with wires and a machine is showing her heart beats .

He goes near the bed .He kisses her forehead .He fills sindoor in her hairline and kisses her again .He says I miss you roli ...I miss you so much .It has been a year you are like this .Please come back to me .After what all happened with her .

Flashback .

Siddhanth and roli parents are childhood  friends .They want rosid to marry after getting old .But rosid hates each other  .They always fight with each other .Rosid parents are feed up them .When they became big to they didn't stop .Rosid parents thought of a plan and they acted as if got accident and admitted in hospital .They showed as if they are in death bed and made rosid marry .Sid simply filled sindoor in the hospital .Then rosid got to know the truth but nothing can happened 
Rosid got married traditionally .After that they fall in love and they were leading their life happily .Rosid achived a lot in their career to .Sid became a famous lawyer and roli good doctor .Everything was fine one day .A local rowdy  killed a man  but it was framed as a accident .Roli was doctor who has approve the postmodern report but she gave the report as killed and Sid was the person who sent him jail.They thought everything ended .But not the brother of the rowdy planned something more for rosid .One day while rosid coming home after watching night show their car got punctured and Sid left roli alone in search of a mechanic .When he came back .Roli was lying on the floor he rushed to her .He was beaten in his head .Roli was stumbling .Sid she  called in a very low voice .Suddenly two men came from there .Roli was lying they came to her .Sid tried to save Roli but was beaten up .Sid was shocked .They came near Roli to rape her .Sid ran near Roli .But some goons took him and was beating him.Sid was shouting .He was running to her but they were lot on numbers and didn't let him go to her .He was beaten up .Sid closed his eyes .Roli was screaming pain Sid was too in tears .After sometimes they left her and him .Sid was beaten up badly .Roli was not in a position .She saw a gun of that goons there .She took it in her hand .Sid was shouting Roli no...no Roli please but she shot herself .
____________________--
 Tears were from her eyes .He cried .Suddenly he saw Roli fingers were moving .Sid got happy he called the doctor .Doctor to told Roli is greying back to normal .Sid was happy .Five to six months passed .Finally Roli opened her eyes .Sid took great care of her .Roli now can walk .She became normal .Doctor told Roli can get discharge Tomorrow .Siddhanth came to the room 
Roli was not there but a letter was there.Roli wrote that I'm impure I can be your wife .

Sid gets shocked .He runs and searches for her .He finds her in the bus stand .He pulled her and brought her home .Roli was shouting leave me siddhanth ...leave me .He brought her home and shouted you are not going anywhere .anywhere ..Roli tried to run.Sid pulled her caught her lips .After a long time they were pouring their love .Sid left her .Roli hugged him tightly .Sid told I don't mind how u are .I will love u will always do the same .After that they forget the bad past and lived happily ever after 

_____________,
  I know this idea is foolish just pooped in mind .Hope all like it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear it was emotional & touching loved it the animals like these should be killed but love the way sid supported her fab job πŸ‘ Edited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor RoSid suffer alot & goon molest roli.. How dare they... Really love it want more from ub..
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS dear...it was too good...happy RoSid lived happily in some days , it isn't a foolish idea at all haan...it was beautifulllπŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosid married out of parents insistence but fell for each other eventually. The os was touching. The goons should get arrested for molesting roli
swathi1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow super os i liked it whatever happend there cannot be changed.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Os.😊
Rosid Love towards each other was so nice.😊
Rosid Past was so sad.😭
The way Sid taking acre of Roli was so nice.😊
The way Rosid be strong and faced the Situation was so Nice.😊
The Whole Os was Amazingly explained.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS dear
Loved it!!
Sid was reminiscing his memories with Roli
Roli was critical and was attached with medical apparatus denoting her status
Sid was yet again reminiscing his past 
Rosid were foe from childhood but their parents tricked them into getting hitched
With tym they fell in love
Rosid helped a person and threw the culprit behind bars and his brother molested Roli and sid failed to protect her
Sid was guilt stricken that he could not save her 
Roli got conscious but was traumised with the turn of events and felt herself impure for sid and tried to kill herself
But with sid's love and warmth rosid were leading a blissful life with beautiful moments
Glad that sid stood besides Roli in her difficult times
True love always wins !!
Nyc ending!! πŸ˜Š
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu5

Nice OS dear

Loved it!!
Sid was reminiscing his memories with Roli
Roli was critical and was attached with medical apparatus denoting her status
Sid was yet again reminiscing his past 
Rosid were foe from childhood but their parents tricked them into getting hitched
With tym they fell in love
Rosid helped a person and threw the culprit behind bars and his brother molested Roli and sid failed to protect her
Sid was guilt stricken that he could not save her 
Roli got conscious but was traumised with the turn of events and felt herself impure for sid and tried to kill herself
But with sid's love and warmth rosid were leading a blissful life with beautiful moments
Glad that sid stood besides Roli in her difficult times
True love always wins !!
Nyc ending!! πŸ˜Š

@arshiarosid20 thanks for pm!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rosid got married.bcz of their loyalty 2wards their profession they suffered a lot.sad that d goons raped Roli n sid cud'nt save her.Poor roli shot herself n went to coma.rly felt sad yaar.So nice that sid took care of her.his monologues were touchy.Though she recovered she left him as she found herself impure.i could feel her trauma.but loved how sid made her feel that she is pure 4 him n his kiss melted her.They united.i just loved this OS.beautiful,emotional n heart wrenching.But I wish u had shown the goons getting punished brutally.
I've seen a similar mal movie.In that in d rape attempt his wife died.I felt very sad n wished she hadnt died.U fulfilled my wish by making Roli alive n uniting her with Sid.