Who is sending Messages to Abeer? Who is Karthik?😲
Abber Birthday Wishes to Meher was so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

I wrote by mistake as this ff is written for Karthik n Naira too
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
use replace button i word document to avoid such mistakes.i too used to make these errors before.is this ff originally written on kartik naira?

QUOTE=salley145]
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved abeer consoling meher.cup scene and teddy scene were cute.who is karthik?romance was nice.who is that unknown person?

Oops sorry I write this ff for Karthik n Naira too that's y I wrote by mistake[/QUOTE]
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 30: You+Me=A Wonderful We

Meher came out wearing long rainbow dress, her hair were perfectly made into side braid. He was awestruck at her beauty. He came towards her and moved her hair to her front and pulled her by her waist touching her back.

Abeer: aaj to maar hi daalogi.

Meher smiled and pushed him away.

Meher: hum kahan jarahay hain?
Abeer: surprise.

Once they went out of the hotel and drove away, Meher got a call and she received immediately as it was Anurag.

Meher: Namaste dad, aap kaise ho? Or mom kaisi hai? I miss you both a lot.

Anurag: hum dono theek hai, or tum bhi khush hi hogi... happy birthday bacha, and we'll celebrate your birthday once you return.

Meher: thank u papa, ye din aap log k bager toh main bhi nahi mana sakti, or dad, aap ne mujhe mera birthday gift bhi pehle hi de diya

Anurag: and what is that?

Meher: (looks at Abeer smilingly) that's Abeer, my true love, mera yeh birthday sabse special hai kiun k main Jo chahti thi mujhe mil gaya or vo Abeer hai, mera sabse special gift.

Abeer smiled and kissed her cheek.

Anurag: oh, main tumhara super dad Jo hoon

Meher: jabhi to main kehti hoon k God aapke jaisa dad kisi ko na de

Anurag: vo kiun?

Meher: saaray dad same ho jayengay or aap special dad nahi rahogay na isliye.

Anurag and Abeer laughed.

Anurag: main bhi yehe kehta hoon k tumhare jaisi beti God kisi ko na dey for the same reason.

Meher smiled.

Meher: dad aap na great ho, love u

She kisses him on phone.

Anurag: I love you too and take care, koi problem to nh na wahan?

Meher: no we're perfect.

Anurag: ok I will talk later, bye

Meher: bye

Call disconnected.

Meher: or kitna door hai?

Abeer: thora sa, waise bhi koi bhi gift se ziada toh main special hoon.

They smiled. They reached after sometime and he parked the car a little far as it was a surprise. They got down the car and he went to her keeping his arm around her arms and palmed her eyes from other hand.

Meher: now what is it?
Abeer: surprise hai

They walked a little and then he took her inside a house, a luxurious house. He removed his hand from his eyes and she looked around, the house was fully decorated. She smiled.

Meher: wow its so good, thank u...but even if you would've decorated our hotel room only I would've been pleased.

Abeer: c'mon, monster ne pehli baar kisi k liye itna kuch kiya hai...u should be happy.

Meher: vo to hai, lekin Abeer, yeh ghar kiska hai?

Abeer: I booked it for us for one night, if u want we can stay here till we are here.

Meher: itnay baray ghar mein hum akelay kia karengay?

Abeer: bohat kuchh..if u know what I mean.

She pressed her lips trying to stop her laugh.

Meher: u brat

Abeer: hasslo hasslo... main aadamkhor nahi hoon

(Aadamkhor is the one who eats humans flesh)

She laughed.

Meher: ab yeh bhi ek joke hi tha.

Abeer: han I agree, chalk ab cake to kaat lo.

Meher: OK but where's it?

Abeer: wait

He went and came within sometime.

Abeer: tantarannn

He comes with the cake.

Meher: this color is my favourite and this cake too. I can't wait to eat it.

Abeer: toh derr kis baat ki? Should we start?

She nodded and he made her hold the knife and sang happy birthday to you and made her cut the cake. She fed it to him and he fed it to her.

Meher: thank u Abeer, I love u.

Abeer: I love u too

He said putting some cake cream on her nose.

Meher: u r such a brat.

She did the same to him.

Abeer: Meher ye cake khanay k liye hai.

Meher: acha? To kha lo.

She cut a big slice and stuffed it in his mouth laughingly.

Meher: or khao gay kya?

She asked and was about to cut another piece but he signed not to do so as he was unable to swallow.

Meher: haha, ziada hogaya? Gussa to nh araha na? Monster

Abeer quietly chewed on the big slice she had stuffed in his mouth some seconds ago and cut a slice of cake, it was really big. She didn't knew why he did so but soon realized, he wanted to do the same with her.

Meher: (protesting as he forwards the cake in front of her mouth) no no no, I can't eat such a big slice, its too big, how about you eat half and I eat half?

Abeer: when I can, then why can't you?

He asked smiling evilly.

Meher: masti kar rahi thi jaise tumne ki, hisaab barabar, first you eat, then I will.

Abeer: achha? As if I don't know you, my stomach is heavy, you eat na.

Meher: no na

Abeer: oh so u forgot k tum kis se baat kar rahi ho? I m a monster. (He pulls her by one arm from her waist opening his mouth wide as if a lion about to roar) whooo! (He mimicked the lion's voice and laughed) khana to parega.

Meher: OK

He left her waist parting away from her and as she forwarded her mouth towards the slice, he moved it a little backward, she again tried to eat but he again moved it backwards. When it happened again, she moved her eyes from the slice towards him and that's when he realized how closer their faces were and the cake was between them. She tried to eat for the last time and now he let her eat and bit from the other side, when she saw this, she gasped and giggled on their position. She continued eating until it was finished and he was also doing the same, just then their lips accidentally touched and they shared a kiss unknowingly.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Meher and Anurag Part was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Love Moments were so Cute.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so nice.😊
Awe such a sweet update
Abeer rented house as a surprise for mehers birthday
Liked their fun with the cake
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
rainbow dress tempts me.wish I could see that dress.all fathers should not be like anurag..otherwise how will he be a special dad?this was so cute.loved meher anurag scene.surprise decoration was nice.cake stuffing scene was so cute and funny. kiss was romantic 
jasminerahul thumbnail
thx 4 adding rainbow dress.its so beautiful.Meher will look so sweet i this dress
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..
thanks for the pm...

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
31~You+Me=A Wonderful We (part 2)

Meher: Abeeer! Because of u I had to eat that big slice and u too ate from other side and shared a kiss, this was too yucky.

Abeer: this is not our first time.

Meher: but the kiss was yucky.

Abeer: main is yucky feeling ko abhi theek karta hoon.

He cupped her face leaning closer and she closed her eyes, he planted a small kiss on her forehead, then cheek, then near the lips then finally on the lips. She too gave in and after sometime they parted away getting short on breathe.
Meher: now its OK
Abeer: yeh kiss hi chahye tha toh itnay bahanay banane ki kia zarurat thi? Main toh yoon hi kar deta monster ki pari.
She smiled shyingly and they ate the whole cake like this.

Abeer: chalo ab room mein chaltay hain.

She walks a little forward but he stopped her holding her hand.

Abeer: main le jata hoon na, chalo.

He picked her in his arms.

Meher: arey I will walk na, put me down.

She said constantly moving her legs up and down.

Abeer: stay still, main le jaraha hoon na, I am a monster but not so rude, ab chup chaap chalo.

Meher: arey lekin..

Abeer made her stand on floor and took off her sandals.

Abeer: khush? Ab chalo.

He picked her again and took her to a room putting her on bed. He went out of the room and out of the house and to the car. He took a shopper out of the dickey and went back inside to the house back to Meher.

Meher: tum kahan gaye thay?

Abeer: main ne socha tum kab tak in kapro mein rahogi? Itni garmi hai, so I thought to bring extra clothes for you, dekho.

He gave her the shopper and she saw there was everything she needed.

Meher: wow, tum mera kitna khayal rakhtay ho, my monster is no more a monster. Bhagwan tumharay jaisa husband bhi kisi ko na de, warna sab same hojayen gay.

Abeer smiled: achha ab tum rest karlo, u must be tired.

Meher: hmm, tum bhi baitho, mere samne se mat jana, I still remember the nightmare.

Abeer: OK jan, I won't go.

He sat down next to her taking her head on his shoulder. She smiled.
Meher: I really liked your surprise, lekin hum raat ko toh yahan se chalay jaengay.

Abeer: OK, ek baat hai jo main tumko batana chahta hoon, mujhe bhi subha ajeeb sa khwab aya tha k tum mujhse door jarahi ho, I am equally scared as you. I even get texts from unknown numbers and they are love messages.

Meher lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him.

Meher: I also got some messages.

She showed her phone to him. It had messages like "I will get back at you"
"Stealing others partner won't be good for you" etc.

He got shocked seeing the messages and it was the same number from which he got messages. He thought he can't let her get scared and that he shouldn't let her get stressed, not on this auspicious day.

Abeer: it must be a prank, tumko mujhse kabhi koi alag nahi karsakta, God has made us couple, jaanay do, bhaar mein gaya ye Jo bhi hai. Jao fresh hojao.

She went to change and he got strange thoughts but soon brushed them off and thought to distract Meher. Later at night, Meher couldn't see Abeer anywhere and as she went out of the room, she saw whole house was dark.

Meher: Abeer! Please come out, I am scared of dark

She walked further with her hands reached out to see what's forward, it was as if she was blind. She managed to get to the stairs and hold the railing and climbed downstairs. Suddenly all the lights switched on and she turned around. Abeer came playing his guitar and took her out of the house.

Tum ko paya hai toh jaise khoya hoon
Kehna chahun bhi toh tumse kya kahoon
Tum ko paya hai toh jaise khoya hoon
Kehna chahun bhi toh tumse kya kahoon

Kisi zubaan mein bhi woh lafz hi nahi
Ke jin mein tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon,
Main agar kahoon tumsa haseen
Kainat mein nahi hai kahin
Tarif yeh bhi toh
Sach hai kuchh bhi nahi

Tum ko paya hai toh jaise khoya hoon..

Abeer sung and she smiled.

Shokhiyon mein doobi yeh adaein,
Chehray se jhalki hui hai
Zulf ki ghanni ghanni ghataein
Shaan mein jhalki hui hai

They danced in the moonlight and he moved her hair from her face.

Lehrata aanchal hai jaise badal
Baahon mein bhari hai jaise chandni
Roop ki chandni
Main agar kahoon ye dil kashi
Hai nahi kahin na hogi kabhi
Tareef yeh bhi toh sach hai kuchh bhi nahi

They kept dancing on the grassy floor bare foot under the moonlight. They sat in the car and drove off. Only two days were left for them to go back. They were happy but deep inside they were disturbed. Strange thoughts occupied their thoughts every now and then. As soon as they reached the hotel, they slept cuddling to each other as usual. He always held her tight as per her wish and she loved it. But little did they know what was in their fate ahead. She was first scared of the monster she got married to, but now she was deeply in love with him, she couldn't stand to lose him neither could he. There is no single soul on earth who have no problems, all have to go through some problems and so will they.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for M,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
The Song was So Nice.😊
Mehbeer Dance was so Cute.😊