Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
all chapters are sooo beautifull buddy..
i loved it very mucth ..thank you sooo much for pm me atnd thank you sooo much for wait for me too..
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Both having good time...
meher birthday coming
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys...updating after a long time how r u all?

Chp 26~Romance Overloaded

Meher and Abeer were still sitting leaning to the tree.

Meher: let's roam for some more time.
Abeer: hmm OK

He said and stood up and held her hand pulling her up. They roamed for some more time.

Meher: Abeer
Abeer: hmm?
Meher: ice cream
Abeer: kahan hai?
Meher: yahan nahi hai but I want to have it.
Abeer: achha chalo.

He took her by her hand, he stopped a cab and sat in, it drove off. After a ride of about thirty minutes, the cab stopped and they got out and paid the drive and the cab drove off. They went towards the ice cream stand and ordered two ice creams.
Vendor: there's only one ice cream left.
Abeer: no problem, u give.

The vendor handed him the ice cream and they walked away, he took a bite and then she did. It continued the rest of the walk. She offered him and he nodded in negative, she insisted and he held her hand and pushed it towards her mouth making her eat the last bite. She giggled. He cleaned her lips by her finger.

Meher: where are we going?
Abeer: back to hotel.
Meher: OK.

As soon as they reached, they threw themselves on the bed next to each other.
Meher: that was fun.
Abeer: yes it was.
He turned to her and held her by her waist. She smiled keeping his hand on his shoulder tracing it upwards on the back of his neck and snuggled into him. He pulled her more close cuddling with her and slept. She eyed his face smilingly and planted many kisses on his forehead and cheeks. His face was now red by her lipstick, she giggled.
M

eher: how cute, my tomato.

She said cupping his cheeks and smiled and sat up. She went to washroom to change her clothes and came back and again slept cuddled to him, he pulled her close and she pulled the blanket over them.

Meher: I love u monster.

He smiled in his sleep. Later at night, after dinner, Abeer and Meher came back with their one arm around each other and fell back on the bed readily eyeing each other lovingly.

Meher: remember, no girl can love you like me, because I am the only one who can tolerate you, monster.

He smiles and turns on his left keeping his arm on her stomach.

Meher: haha, ticklish ticklish feel horaha hai Abeer hahaha.

She laughed a lot. He moved his hand away and slid his hand under her back turning her towards him.

Abeer: aww..haha..ready for it baby?

He asked tracing his hand upwards to her neck. She nodded and he switched off the light opening the curtains a little to let the moonlight in. He stared at her face and caressed her face. She closed her eyes, he moved closer and reached his hand towards her top and lifted it a little. He kissed her stomach with her continuous giggles, she too unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down pulling him close. He caressed her back and moved his face towards her face and sealed his lips with hers.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
icecream scene was cute.her lipstick made his face a tomato.cute.last scene was very sensual
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Lovely update
Awe how cute they shared the ice cream
Both enjoying snuggling
N later under the moon light they romance
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Love Moments were so Cute.😳
The Icecream sharing Part was so Cute.😳
The Moon light Romance was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 27~The Rides

They broke the kiss panting heavily.
Meher: well that was fun, let's do it with a background music.

She said caressing his shoulders.

Abeer: uh oh..we don't need it, its not a disco, we're c..

He stopped and she giggled. He bent down and was half on top of her with their hands entwined with one another, he kissed her neck and her face not leaving a cell, he gave her many love bites on her neck removing her wedlock, she moaned digging her nails in the back of his palm, he kissed her neck relieving the pain, she closed her eyes in pleasure leaving his hands and caressing his arms up to his neck then his face, he kissed her cheek, forehead and lips.

She turned over her stomach shyingly and he kissed her back and temple, she turned over her back again to meet her eyes with him, he wrapped his arms around her and it continued the rest of the night with their bodies washed in moonlight. Next morning, the love birds slept on one pillow in the centre of the bed in each other's arms, all they had was a bed sheet to cover themselves as they consummated last night, this time in consciousness. She snuggled more into him, he tightened his grip on her. They were sleeping peacefully until the sun rays disturbed Abeer's sleep, he woke up and was shirtless, he sat up and covered her shoulders as well and slowed down the AC. He wore his shirt and laid down again, he didn't wanted to wake her up this early, it was just 6 in the morning, but she got uncomfortable in her sleep and woke up. He closed his eyes as she would be shy if he looks at her, whatever they did last night was in darkness with a slight beam of moonlight. She sat up wrapping the bed sheet around her and glanced at him, she blushed remembering last night and went to washroom, she saw her neck was fully red from the love bites.

Meher: OMG, ye kab hua?

She got shy again as she remembered the love bites, she wore comfy clothes and walked out. She laid back to sleep, she wasn't in a mood to wake up this early, she eyed his face before dozing off to sleep and he opened his one eye to see if she's awake and that's when she caught him awake.

Meher: if u were awake, why did u faked to be asleep?

Abeer: I didn't want to make u feel uncomfortable na, that's why.

Meher smiled.

Meher: u r so cute, I love u.

Abeer: too.

They moved closer to each other wrapping themselves in each other's embrace.
Abeer: u forgot to wear your wedlock.

He made her wear it and she smiled cutely.
Next time they woke up was around 10 am. After they freshened up and had breakfast, they went to explore the country. The cab stopped outside what looked like a park with rides.

Abeer: what will we do here?
Meher: dance
Abeer: huh?
Meher: we'll have different kinds of rides.
Abeer: isn't this for kids?
Meher: if u forgot, we're kids at heart, I know we had these rides in our childhood, but in this age also we're young, we're not too old.

Abeer: vo to hai, waise bhi, abhi yeh sab karne mein na aur maza ayega kiun k ab tum bhi mere sath ho na.

She smiled and they went to roller coaster ride, they held hands before it went down and screamed from the sudden tickles.
Meher: Abeer, mujhe bohat ticklish feel horaha hai or ye tickles toh uss tickles se bhi intense hain.

He laughed.
Abeer: naughty girl.

She held his bicep leaning to his shoulder and strong winds kept blewing past them making it look as if they were flying in air. She stood up in between spreading her arms enjoying the breeze and suddenly fell in his lap.

Abeer: tum kiun uthi? Tum gir jati to?

Meher: nahi girti, tum ho na mere saath, mujhe kaise kuchh hoga.

He smiled and kissed his forehead. She tried standing up again to sit beside him but he stopped her.

Abeer: don't, keep sitting.

Meher: everyone are watching us.

Abeer: so? U r my wife and its our wish whatever we do.

Meher: yes it is but..

Abeer: no buts, keep sitting.

He held her waist not wanting her to get away from him. She looked in his eyes as they kept going down and didn't realized when the ride stopped. Their eye lock was broken and they got off it.

Meher: had fun?
Abeer: a lot, especially when I got to hold u in my arms once again.
Meher: puray din hi to kartay ho.

They smiled at each other. Next ride they took was of merry go round which had individual swings for two persons to sit on one. They fastened the belt around themselves and he kept his arm around her as the ride started.

Meher: tum ko to bas mauka chahye na mujhe pakarnay ka?

He smiled.

Abeer: (jokingly) han, mauka to chahye, ab yaar maine tumhari vo wish bhi puri kardi, mai apni itni si wish puri nahi kar sakta kya?

Meher: wish? Konsi wish?

Abeer: vo consummation wali.

She smiled and punched his stomach with her elbow.

Abeer: ow! (Then he jokes again) Jaanu mujhe kiun maarti ho? I thought u love me.

Meher: jaanu lagi kya? He he, baat hi aisi kartay ho.

Abeer: look yar, hospital lejao, my bone.

Meher: tumharay pait mein na haddiyo se ziada flesh hai.

Abeer: no seriously bones hain

Meher: lagta to nahi, I make u eat too much that u won't have the same body for much time.

Abeer: u also won't have as we will get a baby soon after honeymoon if u remember last night.

Meher: ughhh, I will kill u, phenk dungi yahan se tumhe monster.

Abeer: do it.

She punched his stomach again by her elbow and he laughed as she turned her face away from him.

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Both lost in their romancing
Waking up both feeling cold having nothing on
Liked fact he pretended to sleep so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable
Awe she's making him enjoy his child heart
Doesn't stop him from enjoying the moment flirting n romancing again
Even teasing her about her getting pregnant
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
consummation was too hot. perfect pics.ride was interesting. will meher become pregnant like abeer joked?
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Love Moments were so Romantic.😳
Abeer pretended as Sleeping not to make Meher uncomfortable,it was so Nice.😊
The Ride Part was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Cute.😊
Abeer teasing Meher that she will Pregnant after Honeymoon,it was so Cute.😳
The Pics were so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.